LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
man i really hate iris route.really really hate it.Like man I enjoyed every content in the game but that the things i hate the most.Maybe some ppl would enojoy it.But not me,too much beating up,as well as lulu involment during sex scenes which is a turn off as well for me.I really hope her route will be changed somehow in the future,would love to see an alternate route where mars accept her,she didnt meet hilda and lulu is not broken.I think it would be much better.But hey that just my opinion.
I loved it myself, but its definitely a lot if you dont like seeing cartoons get beat up.

• Haha
Reactions: PeterSBigD and d183
Apr 7, 2023
I am really stuck on Iris, the first time she had glitched (talking to her would start and end the scene instantly), after a while I noticed Vi`s cheat menu has a reset Iris button, I reset her, and this time I got all the way to the point where she comes to Mars for a dicking and Mars tells her to stop being a hoe and go back to her BF, now she thanks Mars for helping her with her relationship, but nothing else happens, in the main story I am already at Sera`s climax, so I am afraid I lost the window to advance Iris story.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
man i really hate iris route.really really hate it.Like man I enjoyed every content in the game but that the things i hate the most.Maybe some ppl would enojoy it.But not me,too much beating up,as well as lulu involment during sex scenes which is a turn off as well for me.I really hope her route will be changed somehow in the future,would love to see an alternate route where mars accept her,she didnt meet hilda and lulu is not broken.I think it would be much better.But hey that just my opinion.
She's a side character, her content is optional.

Sep 30, 2020
If this helps your guilt about the Lepart/Lulu content, remember that first, the dude basically allowed everything to happen, trying to marry whats literally a living fuck doll, clinging to the false hope that magically Iris will change and somehow she will rewrite her own biology, now i understand that yes, the situation for him was extremelly out-there and seemed unwaranted, but the dude could just ended the relationship, but because he was so weak and desperate for "love" he willingly gave up his identity.

Basically, dont feel bad too bad for the dude, even Mars warned him that he was never going to change Iris and he stubbornly kept coping about it.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
If this helps your guilt about the Lepart/Lulu content, remember that first, the dude basically allowed everything to happen, trying to marry whats literally a living fuck doll, clinging to the false hope that magically Iris will change and somehow she will rewrite her own biology, now i understand that yes, the situation for him was extremelly out-there and seemed unwaranted, but the dude could just ended the relationship, but because he was so weak and desperate for "love" he willingly gave up his identity.

Basically, dont feel bad too bad for the dude, even Mars warned him that he was never going to change Iris and he stubbornly kept coping about it.
Exactly everything that happens to lulu he fully consents to, even when he decides to stop it all it takes is a little lie from iris and the man is simping like crazy and is all for it. There's no helping characters like this so no point feeling sorry for them.

Jul 1, 2022

Quite the copium he was inhaling.

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
Exactly everything that happens to lulu he fully consents to, even when he decides to stop it all it takes is a little lie from iris and the man is simping like crazy and is all for it. There's no helping characters like this so no point feeling sorry for them.
The game explicitly states he is a broken man and his dreams are dead. Whatever Hilda did to him and Iris, I highly doubt it was fully consensual

Sep 30, 2020
Even then, you know being drunk doesnt excuse drivers from being arrested just because they werent mentally healthy right?

The same applies here, the dude regardless of mental state should know what would happen to him, and he willingly accepted, are you going to argue its not fair because he wasnt mentally healthy? sure possibly, but then again, Mars actively told him to give it up, the dude basically forced himself into this situation, no one to blame but himself.

Reactions: Overlord070

Quazario

Feb 17, 2019
nitrolith I think that some reconciliation between a protag and a hero in a trap route should be in order at some point. I mean it in no bad way, more like just an idea of sorts. The mc just leaves an impression of someone who is trapped in his position, he really doesn't even care that much for hero and his stupid quest, and I guess that sissifiying someone just out of mission or some horny shit would leave a guilt on a person's psyche. Please consider this idea as it has a potential.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
nitrolith I think that some reconciliation between a protag and a hero in a trap route should be in order at some point. I mean it in no bad way, more like just an idea of sorts. The mc just leaves an impression of someone who is trapped in his position, he really doesn't even care that much for hero and his stupid quest, and I guess that sissifiying someone just out of mission or some horny shit would leave a guilt on a person's psyche. Please consider this idea as it has a potential.
Yeah, they can reconcile in the harem route obviously, it's one of the gimmicks of this game.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
You always have a choice, he kept making the wrong one. He was warned too.
I feel like focusing on what he did is irrelevant. The point of the npcs stories is that basically mars is cursed to cause misery, whether he wants to or not. He genuinely tries to do the right thing in several of them, but circumstances align lead him to women getting corrupted by him whether he wants to or not.
The Iris one is the most extreme of these examples, but most of them share this theme.

Lepart didn't do the right thing, but that's not really relevant. Nothing he did comes even close to justify what happens to him. If you feel guilty then that is the correct feeling to have, mars is feeling the same.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes