jaberwoock

Sep 22, 2017
She still is not completely sold on the idea, she begrudginly accepted because that was the deal and she honors promises whit her life, now a completely new dynamic can flourish
i understand this but now i only can talk to her so no new devellopment now ? ty for the rep by the way ^^

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hi, is it not possible to have repeatable sex with Cecile after completely breaking her? It just says content not available in this version.
Her content is coming next update.
Unfortunately for now if you want to repeat her content you have to either use the gallery or replay from one of the previous paths.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
Apr 7, 2023
I finally managed to marry Sera and Erin challenged me to a duel, but nothing happens, I spoke with everyone and skipped a few days, nothing else happens
Also Iris seems to be stuck, she came to Mars room for sex, he told her to stop being a hoe and fix her relationship, when speaking to her during mornings she thanks Mars for putting sense into her, but nothing else happens.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
I finally managed to marry Sera and Erin challenged me to a duel, but nothing happens, I spoke with everyone and skipped a few days, nothing else happens
Also Iris seems to be stuck, she came to Mars room for sex, he told her to stop being a hoe and fix her relationship, when speaking to her during mornings she thanks Mars for putting sense into her, but nothing else happens.
game isnt done lol so stuff isnt gonna be available

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Is there a way I can turn back or a potion for Ceci to her cunning yet closet perverted ways rather than her being all slutty and sex hungry...

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes