DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
You're full of shit with that bad faith comment, you know that's not what I'm trying to portray there. I'm from the mediterannean and "half the population" isn't blonde. 5 percent at best. Sure there's degrees to blonde, most of my family is colored eyed with darker shades of blonde and brunette but Cecille is very obviously the super fair type and that's what the comment is based around. It's a comment about Cecille specifically, who does go from super fair natural to the later dyed look.

But you digress, my comment was about US culture and how I think it affects the game, which is the topic, not some trite, shitty 4chan delving into genetics that you're trying to turn this into, which you cherry picked amongst all the shit I talked about. Have an ignore.
what a weird thing to say

Yrral

Mar 27, 2022
um to say that, this game is a work of art. Whether in the graphic style, its characters or the story behind it all, simply spectacular. So far there is no NTR (NeToRare) and I hope it continues like this xd, but leaving that aside, it is a marvel, so far I only got the "Ending" of Sera's route and my god, it is incredible how Sera despite the fact that at the beginning she was degrading little by little, in the end it was the answer that she wanted so much, the answer so that her deepest desire can be heard and understood ... and it is to be intensely loved by someone (by us and it also depends on the choices we make). Now I will start Cecille's route and I hope it does not disappoint me, since Sera's route was so wonderful that now that I finished it I feel empty haha. I hope and continue releasing updates, I will be supporting you from the bottom of my heart
(Sorry for My English hehe) Atte: Yrral

Caynite

Oct 25, 2018
First time I've come across a game with such an engaging story, I've found all the plots interesting so far but wow, Nitrolith really hates Cecille, it seems like she's just going to sink with no reason to be happy, she was born to suffer.

Reactions: toplaygames

Chadimus da!

Feb 3, 2021
What a weird comment.

You seem to be under the impression that "Real blonde" only have light eyebrows, and if they don't it means they dyed them.
Which is bullshit. A simple google search will tell you two different genes determines the hair color and the body hair color.

Where I'm from for instance, in southern europe, almost half the population is blonde and the near totality have darker eyebrows (including myself). I personally know only 1 person with light eyebrows, they're quite rare here.
Whatever you say but Cecille ORIGINALLY has blonde eyebrow, that's what made her special, that's her character design.
I hope the creator bring that back

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
First time I've come across a game with such an engaging story, I've found all the plots interesting so far but wow, Nitrolith really hates Cecille, it seems like she's just going to sink with no reason to be happy, she was born to suffer.
He hates Erin bro lol

Caynite

Oct 25, 2018
He hates Erin bro lol
Usually in games with this theme the character who will be betrayed will suffer, I don't understand your point, in this case what I want to say with my message is that Cecille with the past she has and her actions, it seems that she is destined to be something bad or a villain in the story, her “ending” is more about her torturing Erin than her relationship with Mars, even the curse that was supposed to be Misandrist is meaningless when it only serves to give Mars more power and control over Erin

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Has it been stated if we'll be able to turn Erin into a girl only by choosing his ch2 ending? Or will it also be possible if we pick another girl?

Xxonline

Nov 23, 2020
does anyone has a suggestion for similar games???
there doesn't seem to be many netori games, especially ones with with feminization involved

Reactions: toplaygames

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
does anyone has a suggestion for similar games???
there doesn't seem to be many netori games, especially ones with with feminization involved
This one is a masterpiece according to the Japanese, unfortunately no one has translated it.

4.70 star(s) 309 Votes