hound_dawg

Jun 17, 2024
dont know much about manga or webnovel but if it is games; here are some:
ntrholic, ntr legend, niramare quest, ntr lesson, self defence dojo ntr lessons, lustful traditional massage parlour, inari, the censorer, sao trap of breath, handyman legend and haramase island

all are available on this site
Great list, thanks!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
But if the next update includes the time skip, then the story would be in the 3rd and final arc, right?
From what I remember the next update will be mainly about the dungeon minigame (including scenes with the girls inside the dungeon), maybe some new breakfast scene, maybe some Cecille hang out scene.

Basically he wants to wrap up the 2nd arc with the next update and the following one will be about the timeskip and the 3rd arc.

Reactions: kinglionheart

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
No?

The game plays in 3 arcs, we're still in the 2nd arc and the next update should still be set in the 2nd arc.
Really? I didn't know, I thought the game was close to end with a 5 year jump to the epilogue, also because this is or was just a practice project.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
This dev is really good at making hateable characters. I can name like two characters I would actually help, the others I would rather roast marshmallows over their burning corpses.

retadrddoge

Aug 6, 2024
Nothing but characters referencing that they're pregnant for now but an update in the future (not the next one) will be a timeskip and in all likelihood we will get more.
i hope he will make many many endings bro, even if meme endings at least to make me feel better like happy ending for mars and vi and happy endings for the hero.

Reactions: IneedMoreEXP

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
how is the gameplay for the sex scenes. I am having a hard time unlocking some of the senes that require her to be in a daze. what is the route to daze her. Tease> Aroused> then what? hard or normal? do normal and hard near the orgasm?

• what are the potions for? X and Y potions are too vage to understand. same with the sense potion. how do i make the energy bar last longer to prolong the sex.
  • sometimes it looks like i can recover.
I barely just got into sex. so i am early in the game.
also I got a date with the dark queen. after reading her a book. but I do not see where do i have to be in order to trigger said date.

4.70 star(s) 309 Votes