Feb 15, 2022
Also, yeah, I'm planning an ending for each heroine, depending on choices.
Is there for in the current version to have and "ending" with morre than one character? I ended getting Sera, Erin and Ceci butt all of them separate

For ending I mean the moment before showing the kingdom

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Extensive writing, still not done though, I'm at the point where i can't even progress, the only ending is with with Sera's climax scene. Marika's content is not done. Cannot proceed with Cecille. Cannot train Erin because I need to do more of Elena's solo stuff which I can't do because there's no option to.

Already did the delinquent girl's scenes, her thug bf blew himself up.
Gwendolyn tried to investigate me but cannot progress on that,

All the minigames are not finished and are just scene viewers or concept placeholders.

it's safe to say that's it for this version tbh. Will be waiting for an update.

d183

Oct 28, 2017
Extensive writing, still not done though, I'm at the point where i can't even progress, the only ending is with with Sera's climax scene. Marika's content is not done. Cannot proceed with Cecille. Cannot train Erin because I need to do more of Elena's solo stuff which I can't do because there's no option to.

Already did the delinquent girl's scenes, her thug bf blew himself up.
Gwendolyn tried to investigate me but cannot progress on that,

All the minigames are not finished and are just scene viewers or concept placeholders.

it's safe to say that's it for this version tbh. Will be waiting for an update.
Skill issue

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
Screenshot_2024-10-22-20-45-42-068_cyou.joiplay.runtime.renpy.v7d4d11.jpg
can anyone help me with this?
I'm stuck at this. I'm using joiplay 1.20.540 Patreon & ren'py plugin 7.4.11(since the game said it only compatible with this version)

4.70 star(s) 309 Votes