SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

Hi everyone!
I'm very happy to share with you another update.
This update was quite complex to make but I learned a lot from it.

New content in the update:
  • Dungeon minigame
  • Adding functionality to the garden minigame as well as new animations
  • Vi repeatable H animation in the morning
  • Redrawn some old CGs
So let's go over how you can check out the new content...
I'm gonna yap for a little bit, please excuse me...

Dungeon minigame:
It was changed quite a bit from the old version.
Mars can perform lewd moves on the heroines which unlock as the story progresses.
Cecille gains new moves each time she changes outfit. The CGs when using a lewd attack changes outfit as well as text to reflect progression.
Sera starts with none but gains new ones after each curse break. Starting with Cecille's.
For an old player you can use paths to jump to "0.3" (blue ceci) and test the different moves.
It's the middle of progression but I think it can give an idea of what can be done.
Cecille moves are about increasing her attack and using her arousal to progress through floors.
Sera moves are about keeping her from defending Erin.

The floors are infinite but every 10 floors the enemy types are changed. There are 9 enemy types.
There is also a suspicion mechanic that results in a game over if ero moves are spammed. It's disabled in this version though so you don't have to worry about that.
I tried really hard to think of interesting lewd moves to put in the minigame. If you have any feedback or ideas for more, I'm always here!!

Garden minigame:
Erin can now notice Mars fooling around with Cecille.
When he's not looking use a move, when he's looking cancel move by clicking the same button.
There are 3 moves available per level, after filling up the bar, level increases unlocking 3 new moves.
There are 5 levels with 2 extra that are non-interactable. Mostly cutscenes.
To access level 5, you need to perform the bj move for some time. It will proceed to level 5 after enough time as passed.
To access level 6 you need to perform the bj move a second time on the same attempt.

Night training minigame:
I haven't mentioned it before but I've changed the code a while ago to tweak some things.
To gather points quickly is very easy.
Moving from positions that focus on the same erogenous zone creates a combo chain which adds bonus points. Using 'Tease' to fill up the red bar and then switching to "Hard" is very effective.
This can be maintained by keeping the red bar full with using "Tease" again.
Try it on red Ceci that unlocked all moves and let me know what you think.
Looking at my old drawings is very rough... very tragic stuff lol
I would like to redraw them after the main story is over. Are you guys interested in that?

Notes:
I've drawn 2 CGs and an animation for Lavinia but I lacked the time to write the H scene. I will start writing it tomorrow and then add the final scene as an update in a few days with bug fixes.
I will upload just the new files, so you don't have to redownload the game again.
I also have a few CGs done for an Erin subplot that forks from the femdom training. I will be adding that in the same way.
After that's done and bugs have been fixed, I will start work on the timeskip update.
I'm really looking forward to that as I want to progress the story and show how the characters and village have changed...
Anyways,
Thank you so much for all of the support!!
I will do my best to keep improving!!

p_training_intro_0.png

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Looking forward to that new hotfix to have those extra scenes to bloat out the update. The coding would've been a pain in the ass but this update...very minimal content tbh. The garden is the equivalent of one scene and the dungeon is just cgs, a very small amount to be quite frank even when you go back to older paths.

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Looking forward to that new hotfix to have those extra scenes to bloat out the update. The coding would've been a pain in the ass but this update...very minimal content tbh. The garden is the equivalent of one scene and the dungeon is just cgs, a very small amount to be quite frank even when you go back to older paths.
Yeah, I imagine the writing and art was the easiest part, where the actual mechanics took way more time to actually design and implement. This would need way more playtesting than a normal update so it's surprising they didn't release them publically

_Oir_

Formerly 'doctor321'
Aug 19, 2018
Im playing on joiplay, everything works fine besides the error I get when I hit escape or try to continue from main menu. I'm using the most recent joiplay version and renpy plugin from the patreon.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Edit: Renpy 7.4.11 plugin solved the issue.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
That's like asking why do devs put "useless" npcs in their game that do not progress the story. It's content, we like it, it is extra shit to look at and like.
what if the purpose of the minigame though? i never engaged with it because it had no purpose. to you get money level? animations what do you get out of playing it? i thought it was something on the back because it was not fully developed.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
what if the purpose of the minigame though? i never engaged with it because it had no purpose. to you get money level? animations what do you get out of playing it? i thought it was something on the back because it was not fully developed.
I haven't played this game in a long time, mostly because I wanted the NPCs and dungeon mini-game to be better implemented; both of these things are ongoing measures of the characters' progresing corruption and development- you can talk to an NPC and they ought to have something to say about the state of the world as you've made it. The dungeon in particular, I hope to be an exciting reflection of the state of minds of the characters, seeing their priorities change over time to become more sexualised, and less heroic, and perhaps even bullying towards Erin or whatever the guy's name was.

You get to see this sort of stuff in the sex scenes, but it's exciting to see how these changes occur in every aspect of their lives, as their motivations get skewed, and also how other people might respond to that.

Personally, I am very much looking forward to the minigames being finished, especially since that's when I've decided that's when I'll next play. :p

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I get why he wants to polish the game all around before concluding the story, its gonna be a finished game at the end and a better experience for new players

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
I know this has already been brought up but it seriously needs to be addressed at this point:
Why does Mars get more black with every update?

With this update making you got back to previous sates to access the new content it's exremely glaring (if it wasn't already) that it's not "actually just the same color".
Seriously Mars went from kinda tan, if not grey in some scenes to the famous "ambiguously brown" to straight up african.

I was glad we finally got a Vi scene but whoever is in the scene isn't Mars.
I don't really get what happened, I'm guessing the dev discovered a fetish along the way and decided to use it more in the game.
There was always a bit of interracial fetish adjacent stuff but it feels like with the whole demon cult plotline the story veered towards that and that alone. Now even scenes which shouldn't be about borderline racist content end up right on that line because of all the subtext of the character just straight up changing color.

I really love this game but all that interracial weirdness is putting off my enjoyment of it.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I know this has already been brought up but it seriously needs to be addressed at this point:

With this update making you got back to previous sates to access the new content it's exremely glaring (if it wasn't already) that it's not "actually just the same color".
Seriously Mars went from kinda tan, if not grey in some scenes to the famous "ambiguously brown" to straight up african.

I don't really get what happened, I'm guessing the dev discovered a fetish along the way and decided to use it more in the game.
There was always a bit of interracial fetish adjacent stuff but it feels like with the whole demon cult plotline the story veered towards that and that alone. Now even scenes which shouldn't be about borderline racist content end up right on that line because of all the subtext of the character just straight up changing color.

I really love this game but all that interracial weirdness is putting off my enjoyment of it.
>Playing hentai games
>suddenly thinking about black cock
wtf bro

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020

I was thinking the same thing with the latest update, but maybe that is how the curse is corrupting him. At the start of the game, Mars is the Japanese archetype of a cucker for a NTR game. Right now though, it seems like he is becoming a bad imitation of a human. Like Cecille, every part of his body is deformed and enlarged, and I don't even think he can be considered African, just black. So there is a gradual corruption of Mars as well, at least that is how I interpreted it.
I don't enjoy interracial fantasies, and I understand people see it in this game, but to me it wasn't as overt, at least for the time being, especially if the underlying story beat would be that Mars is also being corrupted. But then again, Sera's humiliation could also be interpreted as another observation of this fetish. Or maybe I'm thinking too much into this :)

The art has improved tremendously, but I also really like the old art. It has a genuine expression that showcases passion both for what Nitrolith wanted to draw, and passion for sexual positions in general. But to elevate art you have to use white highlights along with shadows, Nitrolith's progression is a clear example of that. Think I'll sub to his patreon come november, I want to see this game finished. The melange of ideas and different mini-games makes this game quite unique in my opinion.

Reactions: Tayyipistan

jamesdavis

May 1, 2020
I hope Nitro reads this forum because the response times on the Garden minigame are horrible. I feel like my head is about to explode trying to go through it. When I first played it, I had no issues, but on some repeat attempts, the bar for suspicion filled up extremely fast as did the arousal. The main issue was that swapping back to the neutral stance where nothing is going on was extremely finicky and sometimes didn't work, which caused the suspicion to soar with little I could do to stop it. Other than this, the update is pretty good. A bit slim on content, but it clears up some big issues the minigames have had for a long time. I like the dungeon minigame now, I liked the new scenes for the garden one, and I like the scenes with Vi. It really felt like Vi actually has a purpose now compared to before where she was really ambiguous in what she was doing in the party besides being Mars moral support.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Mars is actually pale skinned. Since demons live underground they tend to not tan a lot. He's just wearing the magical equivalent of a spray tan, it helps keep his cover making him look less like a demon and more like an exotic human. Probably just over applying the spray tan at this point.

4.70 star(s) 309 Votes