Feb 22, 2022
How far is this project done? is there any possibility that the full game might release any time soon maybe 1-2 years?
the main thing you learn on this site is that most devs will find a way to go from big update every month to tiny update every 6 months and then abandon it so these kind of predictions are usually impossible to make rofl

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
How far is this project done? is there any possibility that the full game might release any time soon maybe 1-2 years?
The dev claims the story is done in the next 2-3 updates, the touch ups and extra side stuff comes afterwards. It's up to you when the game is "done" but it seems the dev does want to flush it out with more stuff.

_Oir_

Formerly 'doctor321'
Aug 19, 2018
This is the first game that legit makes me uncomfortable and I barely started. It is funny because my fetishes were always quite dark and rapey but something about Cecille being like she is makes me heartbroken af. Probably cuz mc looks like a chad and maybe I even relate to Erin to an extent so I feel the betrayal. He doesn't seem like the perfect guy by any means but still it pains me a lot...

I really dig the atmosphere and setting, music is so good as well as art and story.

Hopefully I survive this game without self harming or something but it intrigues me that I can be as affected by a video game as I am right now.

Edit: After playing some more I was wrong about Erin I don't relate to him at all lol.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ozymandias777
4.70 star(s) 309 Votes