FreedomPuppy

Jun 4, 2018
Is there no stats screen for affection/relationship points? I'm talking about the dialogue ones. If there isn't, is there perhaps a console command to show it?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
While waiting for the next update, can anybody rec some netori manga/webnovels?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
That final scene with Erin is so good. He's so fucking cute there's no way in hell I'd ever take the route to kill him, I'll choose to add him to the harem every time. Looking forward to seeing where the path of turning him into an actual girl leads, although him staying a trap would be fine too. Mars is the hero of this story and in my headcannon, his end goal will be to end this fucked endless cycle by the goddess and start a new era of humans and demons side by side with every girl in the game in his harem including Erin (which Ceci will have to accept).

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Doesn't seem possible for Cecille to have a happy ending lmao
She's a terrible person in the first place who has always puts herself first before everyone else anyway, so her happy ending should be finally realizing how lucky she is for Mars to even still have her in the harem. Even before Mars started corrupting her, she never stopped to think that she and Sera would be killing Erin by draining him of the Hero power.

Last edited:

Xxonline

Nov 23, 2020
While waiting for the next update, can anybody rec some netori manga/webnovels?
dont know much about manga or webnovel but if it is games; here are some:
ntrholic, ntr legend, niramare quest, ntr lesson, self defence dojo ntr lessons, lustful traditional massage parlour, inari, the censorer, sao trap of breath, handyman legend and haramase island

all are available on this site

GourmetChef

Aug 13, 2023
Does anyone know any games that have sissification content similar to what is in this game? Specifically games where the player character is not the one being sissified, but the one fucking the sissy? It was really good in this game and I want more.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone know any games that have sissification content similar to what is in this game? Specifically games where the player character is not the one being sissified, but the one fucking the sissy? It was really good in this game and I want more.
There is some of that in the Taffy Tales games as an option. Im not sure how much content it has cuz its been awhile but you can try that game.

Reactions: GourmetChef

taler

Oct 5, 2017
dont know much about manga or webnovel but if it is games; here are some:
ntrholic, ntr legend, niramare quest, ntr lesson, self defence dojo ntr lessons, lustful traditional massage parlour, inari, the censorer, sao trap of breath, handyman legend and haramase island

all are available on this site
Thanks I'm really looking for something with high quality writing like this game, haven't found it yet in any other games. Thought manga/webnovel might be more possible.

Reactions: Xxonline

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
would you be able to tell me if i'm in a "end of content" for cecille or something? I'm trying to follow cecille route, I have 200.000 "curse limit" as it showns in the picture and i have avaible scenes of cecille doing blowjobs and such, but not fucking yet... It's after Mars and Cecille decides to make a hole in the wall to let erin watch how they fuck (well, they don't fuck yet and erin doesn't know the girl is cecille)
You are still in the first act, we are currently at the end of the second act. There are no routes in the first act, you have to do all the content for all the main heroines to progress, meaning cecille, sera and Lavinia.

GourmetChef

Aug 13, 2023
yep, pretty much killed the game for anyone else other than backward woke DEI audience.
I hate woke DEI stuff as much as the next guy, but femboy content doesn't fall under that umbrella. For something to be woke or DEI related it has to be political in some way. I've seen 100% of the scenes in this game and there are no references to real world politics. Just pure fetish content. I see your point on the femboy stuff though. If I didn't like it then I would probably be pretty uncomfortable when the game forcefully shows some of that stuff to me.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
yep, pretty much killed the game for anyone else other than backward woke DEI audience.

But hey, Blackrock goblin approves (y)
GJz3k7xXwAAmO8M.jpg

Jokes aside, I do understand how some people may dislike the inclusion of Erin into the sexual shenanigans.

I myself really dislike Sharing, Orgies, and similar fetishes in games or doujins, but there is not much to do about it. Not everything will be to your taste in every game out there.

The content is easily avoidable in this game, and if need be there is always the option to skip through anything you don't like manually.

4.70 star(s) 309 Votes