VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hero to Villain [Ep.2] [Repla]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1257962_Wallpaperf.png

Overview:
Chaos is ruling this world because about 1 in 2 people in this world have superpowers.
People divided to 2 groups as hero and villain.
Heroes are working for the government, and they have the responsibility to stop being bad things from happening.
On the other side, villains are working for their Villain leader, and they do everything as we can consider as bad.
You will play as MC who is the strongest hero. But one day he was betrayed by his teammates and he died. He reincarnated to the new body,
and he wants to revenge on his old teammates. But could he get used to his new life?​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-22
Release Date: 2021-07-22
Developer: Repla -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

1257967_45.jpg 1257968_72.jpg 1257969_73.jpg 1257970_133-1.jpg 1257971_138.jpg 1257973_173.jpg 1257974_234.jpg 1257975_238.jpg 1257976_249.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Waaaaaait a minute... isn't this the plot of manhwa, Villain to Kill

edit: oof, my bad, it's a bit similar, but not to similar...

Edit: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've done playing it, I like it, I just wish I can break people's bones next time we get in a brawl, cause you know, villain...

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
"Heroes are working for the government, and they have the responsibility to stop being bad things from happening.
On the other side, villains are working for their Villain leader, and they do everything as we can consider as bad "

Dunno why but having the heroes being buddy-buddy with the goverment ,sound more dangerous/evil than the villains doing bad things for his evil leader.

EDIT: "one day he was betrayed by his teammates and he died " betting that the Gov and some upper echelon in the "Heroes team" are plotting world domination

The 'lovely' grammar in that synopsis does not give me high hopes for the grammar in the story...

And yes. I read the dev note.
I may give it an update or two to decide whether to try it
If that's the the only problem in this VN , that's a good thing because is nothing a proof-reader can't solve.

Others games with proper grammar have done worst with convoluted story/awful gameplay/frankestein designed characters

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
The girls are sexy at least.

Plot twist: the main villain runs the government and has the conflict for personal lulz

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Burger Gurger
it's about a hero that got betrayed by couple of other heroes, then reincarnated by spirit of something in a body of young Villain iirc that killed himself.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another new game to bookmark and add to my list of great potential games, the render are high quality, the story seems interesting and specially the sex event was very good. Wish Dev the best for this project, truly hope more people to know about this game and support him so he won't gave up like so many good games suffered that fate

Reactions: keyzjn

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
105.jpg Like the plot, it's different and interesting. In some scenes, clothes and other stuff are messed up (like a finger going through the arm when crossing arms.) English is another issue, another thing I find it really hard for a dude with pink hair and fingernail polish can be "tough" or a "bully". Look forward to updates good luck dev

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The 'lovely' grammar in that synopsis does not give me high hopes for the grammar in the story...
We need a HERO, lol

This is a pretty standard superpowers premise, girls are pretty cute, tho. It suffers from bad grammar, missing words and letters; it needs a proofreader.

People is divided into 2 groups, heroes and villains.
Villain A: "What are we going to do tonight?"
Villain B: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world and fuck every single female! Mwahahaha!"

1258118_1257969_73.jpg

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So what will be in the future? Harem? Are you still considered powerful and can you be as good or bad as you want?

Reactions: AmerHST

Anghellic

Dec 11, 2020
So far the game looks very promising and has a lot of potential. Looking forward to the next update.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
First feedback there is an I missing in this sentence.;)
"am just one who wishes to have fun by making games. I am not a native speaker of English.
If you realize any mistakes feedback to me. "

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and Vinny3171
Nov 23, 2020
Not a bad start, I like the story and how its basically fuck up your former teammates. HOWEVER, the thing that is bringing this down is proofreading (hiring a proofreader solves this). Overall, I will be watching this game with interest : )

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This sounds familiar to a Manhwa i read before. That said I'm definitely looking forward to this. I love a good revenge story so i can't wait to experience it with these story details.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes