VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hero to Villain [Ep.2] [Repla]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
The one thing that i noticed beside the rather Engrish overview, was the use of Pearl Abyss's Black Spirit from Black Desert in one of the screenshots. To be honest, a lot of games use assets from popular games, like say adding Tifa from FF in a game is no big deal. But do take care that using something like this can get you seriously sued for a ton, especially since most of these games are made for profit (patreon) and thus are breaking several laws when using illegal assets.

That said, the premise/story is a nice one, though a similar one was used in The Lust Hero. Still a fresh idee and i will try it out. Try to gather some proof readers who can help you with the english, and you will improve the quality of the game alot.

Aye, like that commons area in a few of the shots is the same base room asset I've seen in League of Maidens. Furnished differently, but definitely the same room. Maybe the devs all get their basic assets in the same place lol.... (Although the Black Spirit asset was, afaik, unique to Pearl Abyss, so yeah that one might cause a bit of trouble)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The english is terrible. I feel almost compelled to fix it but I dont know how. Anyway the concept is good, hero turning villain. Hopefully dev continues and gets someone who can fix the grammar.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I know what you mean do it to the ones who deserve it
but i was referring to this and this who had corruption stories and midway the devs changed the story to a love one... SAD
Yup I get what you are saying and I love a good old revenge story with an anti-hero MC like The Punisher from time to time but not an outright evil. The name does say "Hero to Villain" so I'll wait and see if it's for me or not.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Looks interesting, keep an eye out. Waiting for a response to planned TAG and other response on what the MC's villain role will be like.

Will be villain villain even. Or villain because he is fighting the "heroes"?

And the guys who are criticizing the English, try to help by staying only in criticism. I don't offer myself because I don't speak English either.

Good luck DEV.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Game seems interesting, I will keep my eye on it.

Finally!!! A superpowered game that doesn't have a creepy little fucker with mind-controlling powers.
I agree. I've getting tired from getting excited over a superpower VN then it turns out to be a creepy MC with mind control.
You both might want to check out Superheroes Suck. Isn't a revenge plot, but has superpowers and lacks the mind control stuff.

Reactions: RogMR and AmerHST

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Game seems interesting, I will keep my eye on it.

You both might want to check out Superheroes Suck. Isn't a revenge plot, but has superpowers and lacks the mind control stuff.
Already did and I enjoyed it but thanks for telling me anyways

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
The grammar is bad but close enough to understand like 99% of it. Definitely could use a clean up by a native speaker.

I really enjoy this though. Good story and good art.
Not nearly enough sexual stuff for me though.
Which means I'll probly ignore it until a lot of content is added.

Hope for more.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Pretty good game and got lots of potential. Continue working on your project, mate. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Rory Smith
Nov 2, 2018
"Heroes are working for the government, and they have the responsibility to stop being bad things from happening.
On the other side, villains are working for their Villain leader, and they do everything as we can consider as bad."

Oh, so you mean to say that both sides are villains.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Waaaaaait a minute... isn't this the plot of manhwa, Villain to Kill

edit: oof, my bad, it's a bit similar, but not to similar...

Edit: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've done playing it, I like it, I just wish I can break people's bones next time we get in a brawl, cause you know, villain...
it seen i not the only one reading thank for the new story for me too and i wish we got together with that black hair girl the one name unknow but look like there only one outcome in this game i see no point system it a bit sad i think the game need hero point evil point and lust point for the outcome lust hero, hero, evil, lust evil but it unlikely they will add that if they dont plan for it

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes