VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hero to Villain [Ep.2] [Repla]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Got caught up in the language issue that I forgot to give some feedback on the game mechanics. :)
Single choices like "Go back to the hospital", "Go to school", "Go to the toilet", "Go home" and so on, doesn't have to be there. It can just be said or be a thought by the MC since it doesn't make a difference anyway and some of it already are. Like "I should go to the livingroom and talk to dad", then the choice appears "Go to the Livingroom" doesn't make much sence.
Other than that the game is great. Good job dev! (y)

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Despite the godawful engrish, some of the worst I've come across except machine translated Russian, I kept playing. I want to kill that bitch that literally stabbed me in the back. Not a scrap of forgiveness in my black little heart. Doesn't even deserve to keep living as a slave. And that's saying something. Godawful engrish has had me drop more then one game before the intro was done. Tho not as much as godawful puerile bullshit aimed at 12 year olds.

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
oookkkkkkkkaaaayyyyyy...
im hoookeed...
story was bit rushed but it's all on the point and i think the mc need to be more vengeful...
the black spirit thooo... my PEN scammer is heree!!!

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah, it's rough around the edges, but I'm liking this more than the Manhwa it's inspired from.

I wonder if the protag has the balls to actually kill a villain in this one. :unsure:

Reactions: User1230
Mar 7, 2021
honestly, the update content seen short but the thing i love it that we got a wrong choice to fuck the hottest one by drunken rape then kick out after, so fucking straight and satisfy, what an creative way haha, keep up author your work seen fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
honestly, the update content seen short but the thing i love it that we got a wrong choice to fuck the hottest one by drunken rape then kick out after, so fucking straight and satisfy, what an creative way haha, keep up author your work seen fine.
Haha well fuck. Good thing I skipped that option. Surprised doing dumb shit actually has consequences.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
If one ignores the fact that the developer writes "u" instead of "you" (that a character does it to show that he speaks a little differently why not, it's ugly but why but that all the characters do it, no ! It's just ridiculous) and the grammar in general is still good and the plot is interesting (I was wondering if anyone knows any stories with a close synopsis, I have already started reading Villain to Kill but I was wondering if there was any other games, mangas, manhwa or whatever with the same start).

I also find the fact that dividing people with Superpowers into just two groups is ridiculous, eg no anti-heroes, anti-villains, vigilantes who don't work for the government?

And I may not have paid attention but which Government? Some kind of world government? Or just the Government of the country in which the MC is located and if that's what about other Governments? Do they also have their super heroes, logically yes?

And if this is that what about the geopolitics?
Is there some kind of competition between different Governments to know who has the best superheroes? A kind of organization like the UN to manage the different superheroes and their governments?

And all the villains work for the same leader? No different factions? Villains less extreme than others, who for example do illegal things but without hurting the population? Villains in other countries?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
If one ignores the fact that the developer writes "u" instead of "you" (that a character does it to show that he speaks a little differently why not, it's ugly but why but that all the characters do it, no ! It's just ridiculous) and the grammar in general is still good and the plot is interesting (I was wondering if anyone knows any stories with a close synopsis, I have already started reading Villain to Kill but I was wondering if there was any other games, mangas, manhwa or whatever with the same start).

I also find the fact that dividing people with Superpowers into just two groups is ridiculous, eg no anti-heroes, anti-villains, vigilantes who don't work for the government?

And I may not have paid attention but which Government? Some kind of world government? Or just the Government of the country in which the MC is located and if that's what about other Governments? Do they also have their super heroes, logically yes?

And if this is that what about the geopolitics?
Is there some kind of competition between different Governments to know who has the best superheroes? A kind of organization like the UN to manage the different superheroes and their governments?

And all the villains work for the same leader? No different factions? Villains less extreme than others, who for example do illegal things but without hurting the population? Villains in other countries?
I haven't read any other decent superhero Manga's/Manwha's yet, but there are plenty that share similarities like Solo Leveling for example.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Update was really short but ok. And story has some big plot hole, Like at the end of the episode girl attacked MC without any reason. Thought it was gonna explained in Episode 2 but nope............

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I haven't read any other decent superhero Manga's/Manwha's yet, but there are plenty that share similarities like Solo Leveling for example.
I had read Solo Leveling until chapter 110 but I did not really want to continue the heroes too powerful bored me (powerful yes, too powerful blah).

But above all I'm looking for a story where the protagonist is betrayed, killed by people he thought were friends, reincarnated and that he seeks revenge.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes