VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hero to Villain [Ep.2] [Repla]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Sounds interesting cant wait to see where this goes
Good luck to the dev
I hope that you don't give up on the revenge part of the game and transform it into a lovely story 2 patches down the line like SOME games done recently

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Didn't think i would like this stupid story but somehow like the world developer created.......lets just hope dev give both good and evil option. That would make the game perfect.

Reactions: wisesage

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The one thing that i noticed beside the rather Engrish overview, was the use of Pearl Abyss's Black Spirit from Black Desert in one of the screenshots. To be honest, a lot of games use assets from popular games, like say adding Tifa from FF in a game is no big deal. But do take care that using something like this can get you seriously sued for a ton, especially since most of these games are made for profit (patreon) and thus are breaking several laws when using illegal assets.

That said, the premise/story is a nice one, though a similar one was used in The Lust Hero. Still a fresh idee and i will try it out. Try to gather some proof readers who can help you with the english, and you will improve the quality of the game alot.

zehirman

May 25, 2017
Story good for now and the universe is not bad, the MC is not a loser and a coward. BUT ! The engrish is strong in this one.

Yoru

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
These girls are gorgeous, I might give this game a good try!

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Sounds interesting cant wait to see where this goes
Good luck to the dev
I hope that you don't give up on the revenge part of the game and transform it into a lovely story 2 patches down the line like SOME games done recently
I'm all for revenge on the people who did you wrong but if the MC just turns out be a villain with everyone then this might not be for me so I'm waiting for the dev to give us some answers but this does look good so far.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
oh look! the spirit is literally the Black Spirit from Black Desert Online...i missed that joyful evil sidekick XD

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
This will be Underrated I guess,since I love stories with betrayal and revenge and now villainy >:)

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I'm all for revenge on the people who did you wrong but if the MC just turns out be a villain with everyone then this might not be for me so I'm waiting for the dev to give us some answers but this does look good so far.
I know what you mean do it to the ones who deserve it
but i was referring to this and this who had corruption stories and midway the devs changed the story to a love one... SAD

Reactions: Grelk
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes