Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.3] [Skeep] (1 GB rar pc source)
223 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
221 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Help!

-How do you get past Nat's VR "red room" event?
I repeated it maybe 5 times but no progress. At this time I can't select things on the Harley's computer.

-There's something about taking a collar from "ventilation tube", but where? To start working on She-Hulk.

-How to progress Tatsumaki? I walked on her room in Cellblock A and watched her stream on the tablet.

Talked to anyone, but no progress. [I'm stuck at Emma's "get password" quest]

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

num

Aug 27, 2017
Help!

-How do you get past Nat's VR "red room" event?
I repeated it maybe 5 times but no progress. At this time I can't select things on the Harley's computer.

-There's something about taking a collar from "ventilation tube", but where? To start working on She-Hulk.

-How to progress Tatsumaki? I walked on her room in Cellblock A and watched her stream on the tablet.

Talked to anyone, but no progress. [I'm stuck at Emma's "get password" quest]
pretty sure everything you just asked is in the walktrhough on the first page that you can install and look

ForevAPandA

Jul 18, 2018
I dont know why but i cant seem to figure our how to get the clothes for tatsumaki ? I talked to her , i did the chats but where do i ger her clothes from?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
pretty sure everything you just asked is in the walktrhough on the first page that you can install and look
Very funny. Help or shutup.
Lots of things are NOT in the walkthrough. And game version change things. Bugs too.

I looked and then looked again. Yes the first page part (The main plot one with Chapters). It's different.

But maybe because of save from older version, or maybe because of a bug,
but the Emma's pictures don't progress (keep asking about password, but I believe it's "Spycam" I need), while the Red Room in VR repeats the same scene (pretty sure is thouldn't) where there is NO questions or prompts.
Maybe I missed the She-Hulk's collar location, but where is it? The only ventilation crate I can click is in my room but no relevant text there (despite having a screwdriver at hand (not hidden)or not).
Maybe I should bring a screwdriver outside the cell, but (maybe a bug) everytime I take it out and go to sleep, the guards do a random search and confiscate it. Every time.

Talked to everybody about everything and clicked EVERY option. Searched every page for hidden clickable objects. Twice. Might have missed one, so I ask.

Although I missed buying spycam for Tatsumaki AND Emma, but WHERE to buy it again? No such info in walkthrough. It's NOT in my Tablet shop of Tony's.

Vinicius123

Jun 25, 2017
Everytime I try to escape from prison I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1704, in execute
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1706, in execute
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1752, in execute
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1753, in execute
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1753, in keywords
NameError: name 'etVariable' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1616, in script call
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1603, in script call
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1517, in script call
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1565, in script call
  File "cell_block.rpyc", line 1565, in script call
  File "scenes_natasha.rpyc", line 1938, in script
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\55199\Downloads\HeroesRise-03-pc\HeroesRise-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1706, in execute
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1752, in execute
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1753, in execute
  File "game/scenes_natasha.rpy", line 1753, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 1753, in <module>
NameError: name 'etVariable' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
HeroesRise 0.3
Wed Feb 12 21:36:04 2020

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234

ForevAPandA

Jul 18, 2018
Very funny. Help or shutup.
Lots of things are NOT in the walkthrough. And game version change things. Bugs too.

I looked and then looked again. Yes the first page part (The main plot one with Chapters). It's different.

But maybe because of save from older version, or maybe because of a bug,
but the Emma's pictures don't progress (keep asking about password, but I believe it's "Spycam" I need), while the Red Room in VR repeats the same scene (pretty sure is thouldn't) where there is NO questions or prompts.
Maybe I missed the She-Hulk's collar location, but where is it? The only ventilation crate I can click is in my room but no relevant text there (despite having a screwdriver at hand (not hidden)or not).
Maybe I should bring a screwdriver outside the cell, but (maybe a bug) everytime I take it out and go to sleep, the guards do a random search and confiscate it. Every time.

Talked to everybody about everything and clicked EVERY option. Searched every page for hidden clickable objects. Twice. Might have missed one, so I ask.

Although I missed buying spycam for Tatsumaki AND Emma, but WHERE to buy it again? No such info in walkthrough. It's NOT in my Tablet shop of Tony's.
When i took out the collar and went to sleep , the guard only said a few things about how weird it is to have a collar but he let me keep it , im stuck on the clothes part :/

Reactions: mikecd199817

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
A full gig for such a small amount of overall content? How big are the pictures?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
A full gig for such a small amount of overall content? How big are the pictures?
Like, in version 0.2.2 the container for the images was around 600MB, in version 0.2.5 it was around 800MB.
And they're all PNGs. This project could really use a bit of compression.

For example, this image is the largest, a bit over 6MB
bloc_people_off.png

And the sex scenes?. For example the ones with SheHulk, every frame is over a MegaByte.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pastardust

Apr 11, 2019
Can't rat the last buyer out because i didnt put any upgrades into the number of buyers upgrade. Is there anything I can do or do I actually have to reset all the way back to when i put my last upgrade point in?

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
me to. is this the end of the content for now or are we going wrong?
Yes, that content is not in game right now, you need wait full version of the chapter 3.
Who have problem with guard block, the camera saw you. If you will see red color from camera spot - that camera is On, you need wait a bit when camera will be Off and that red color hide.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a console code for giving yourself either items, or a higher weekly reset count for items? Because the grind is absolutely silly for important ones like chocolate.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where you need to put a secret cam in Emma's place. Can't seem to find how to get cam. I've tried talkin with Stark a billion times, no change.
talk to falcon.

what do I do after finishing the vr sex with natasha
talk to other prisoners if there are something to advance story.

Is there a console code for giving yourself either items, or a higher weekly reset count for items? Because the grind is absolutely silly for important ones like chocolate.
you can cheat a lot (unlimited) money via renpy saveeditor (online) and once you get 10 of each item it gets much easier.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
For 3 months since last update was really hoping for more content, looking forward to the next update.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
you can cheat a lot (unlimited) money via renpy saveeditor (online) and once you get 10 of each item it gets much easier.
I just want a surplus that doesn't take 5+ weeks to get 10 chocolate bars.
The grind in this game is freaking painful at the start. Which seems a very silly design choice. "Let's make everyone schlog through hell for the first couple scenes, because it gets easier later on". But the grind is so bad that it makes me not even WANT to get to the later scenes.

bissanick10

Jul 21, 2018
so i cant get spy cams at all. already caught falcon around and it told me to get them but they arent in the store and also talked to stark and he doesnt say anything about it. anyone have a save thats past this part so i dont have to restart?

Reactions: CelestialTroy
2.90 star(s) 37 Votes