4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Anyone figure out how to use Cheat Engine with this game? I can find the value for lewds (the currency), but when I edit it the game just sets it back right. I even tried locking the value.

Reactions: YaBoi459 and LChase

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
I found the lewds number with the cheat engine as well (a double). Tried following the addresses that wrote to that value, but the trail never lead me anywhere. I imagine the game continually reads from the saved document. Comparing two save documents before and after spending lewds it seems as though the information for the lewds is stored at the end of the save document, but not in any form I can decipher.

Last edited:

Wisher

Jul 4, 2017
anyone have download that is not torrent for v0.5 or higher?
Here's a non torrent link for v0.502

There's not much difference between this and 0.501.
Here's the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, according to Enlit3D, this is the last version for now (maybe?)

Enlit3D said:
My plan right now is to push out v0.5 of Heroine Rumble sometime before end of June. Shortly after, there will be a public version and then I will consider Heroine Rumble completed. I may come back to it in the future but no guarantees at this point.

Afterwards, I will be devoting full attention to the next game.

Last edited:

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
Nope. And cheat engine doesn't seem to work with it. I can find the value for the currency, but when I try to modify it, the game just corrects it.
That sucks...I kinda like to break games in half...But I kinda like the challenge kinda wish I knew how to erase the data and start over

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
That sucks...I kinda like to break games in half...But I kinda like the challenge kinda wish I knew how to erase the data and start over
That I can help with. At least on my computer the save data is located in C:\Users\*YourComputerName*\AppData\Roaming\HeroineRumbleSave

If you delete both files there it will start your story and adventure from scratch (and set your other settings to default).

I also attached my own save. It has level 40 or 50 characters on story and adventure with all or most of the futanari moves (and many of the others, too).

OkNo10

May 6, 2017
I don't think windows 10 has a roaming folder
It does, or more accurately "It should". If your windows 10 doesn't have it once you type in the correct path or put %appdata% in the search bar...then you need to complain about it lol. But otherwise you're not doing it correctly or didnt see OnyxShadow's message right above yours P:

Reactions: Chop2008

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
It does, or more accurately "It should". If your windows 10 doesn't have it once you type in the correct path or put %appdata% in the search bar...then you need to complain about it lol. But otherwise you're not doing it correctly or didnt see OnyxShadow's message right above yours P:
Thanks I wasn't typing it right

OkNo10

May 6, 2017
I've got a question though. I'm in story mode (happens in adventure mode too) that when i try and change the A+K move if defaults backs to rapid kicks (which is the default move you have at the beginning). I tried both the press j and the drag onto the slot options, but once i click the X or press L...i check back and boom! Raaaapid kiiicks is still there .-.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes