4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

LChase

May 7, 2017
New alpha build of an untitled as of now fantasy game has been posted on the same Patreon for this. Any links would be highly appreciated!

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
ZOMG I finally figured out how to edit the value of the currency with cheat engine in HR with the help of Neonie.

The confusion began because there are 3 different processes that HR runs. Only the third one matters for cheat engine. The second confusing bit is that the value that seems to be the one for currency won't actually make real changes to the number in game. This was a double value in cheat engine that follows your currency in game exactly. However, I finally determined that the cheat engine value you want to edit is your currency total x2 searched as a 4 byte value.

Be warned. A large part of the fun in HR is earning your moves and stat upgrades. I would have lost hours of great fun if I had figured this out earlier.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Heroine Rumble final version (maybe?) v0.601 link

New game demo2b link

Have fun ;)
One question: this new (last?) version as far as I remember, have censorship right? Given the latest problem from patreon or something else. Can be disabled? Or not? ç_ç

Reactions: DancingPriest

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
One question: this new (last?) version as far as I remember, have censorship right? Given the latest problem from patreon or something else. Can be disabled? Or not? ç_ç
The whole patreon censorship is dumb...They just had to cave to the 'moral' guardians cause they threatened to boycott them.

Drake68655

May 13, 2017
Version 1.0 is no different from 0.601 because it's just the public release, which most likely means censorship can't be turned off.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes