4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

OkNo10

May 6, 2017
How is the game that he is currently working on called.
The newest demo of his seems to have finally gotten the game "picking" up. His previous updates for that new game were definitely not worth the 5$ a month (buggy asf, barbarian boss way too OP for newbies, and way too basic in gameplay except for the blocking)....but now from the newest update onwards it is finally getting pretty good :]
Note: you do not have to pay the 5$ (although i urge you to, so he gets the encouragement to work harder and because you just should), i post a link in this thread every few updates like the others (mediafire mostly) or basically if i feel like it lol
Edit: the game does not have a name for now

Reactions: brynhildr

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Heroine Rumble is now considered completed. Implementing more regular wrestling stuff seems counter-productive as games like WWE, or even Rumble Roses does a far better job at those. So instead, I want to shift direction towards a more fantasy setting where "anything goes." It is also a good opportunity to expand beyond confined fights in a limited environment. And make something much, much grandeur. Thus, this next game is born...
Any leads for v1.01 (complete version) ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If I remember correctly... the 1.1 version was the one censored? Or not? Or you can choose the option if using the censoring or not?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
How do I uses this?

Type in the (winkey+r) "%appdata%" without the "
In the roaming folder there will be 2 folders for Heroine Rumble one of them will have save in their name

Reactions: DLSmaster

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

Type in the (winkey+r) "%appdata%" without the "
In the roaming folder there will be 2 folders for Heroine Rumble one of them will have save in their name
AH! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! ♥ XOXO

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
..another update? Didn't he just said previously that the other version was the latest for this game? And that he would work on his new project? Am I wrong? D:

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes