4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
about the new game, does it save your progress or does it restart it from the beginning ?

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
yes , for the moment , the next patch must save your progresion ( partial )
hmm.. I dunno everytime I close the game and open it again I have to restart everything, I'm guessing he hasn't implemented the save feature?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
newest version:

Download (v0.521 public). (10/10/2017)
Support/donate/get the newest version (v1.0 patreon) at !
Browser version (1.0): .
Gameplay Guide: .

Reactions: LChase

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
I know i'm an idiot, but i don't know how to use cheat engine on HR. Can someone give a detailed srep by step on how to edit lewds? I have been trying for hours using the posts here and i am just not getting it.

Mar 3, 2018
You can do the other thing to have more Lewds. You can unpack app.asar using 7-zip (you will need the .asar extension packer-unpacker to the 7-zip). Now you will have a folder app which inside you will see ALL the resources. You can put your own sounds and edit the code off the game (compiled.js). I won the game so the Practice menu at Story mode is enable. Then i choose to edit Tough which will give you 800 Lewds/Win. I found the piece of line code and change 800 Lewds to 1000000. Pack it all up copy the new app.asar and replace the original and voila! Win the Tough match,1000000 Lewds on the bank. Also that way you can experiment adding moves manually and other things. for example i like Firena as a Player. So i copy her materials to Rose materials, delete my save and now my character looks like Firena.

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
You can do the other thing to have more Lewds. You can unpack app.asar using 7-zip (you will need the .asar extension packer-unpacker to the 7-zip). Now you will have a folder app which inside you will see ALL the resources. You can put your own sounds and edit the code off the game (compiled.js). I won the game so the Practice menu at Story mode is enable. Then i choose to edit Tough which will give you 800 Lewds/Win. I found the piece of line code and change 800 Lewds to 1000000. Pack it all up copy the new app.asar and replace the original and voila! Win the Tough match,1000000 Lewds on the bank. Also that way you can experiment adding moves manually and other things. for example i like Firena as a Player. So i copy her materials to Rose materials, delete my save and now my character looks like Firena.
Thank you so much. You just saved me one heck of a grind. Once again, i am in debted to you. God bless you.

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Hope this doesn´t count as double Post, but Enlit3D released a few Updates:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Newest version 4.2 actually is a Public release, you can find it on his/her Blog:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Hope this doesn´t count as double Post, but Enlit3D released a few Updates:

Newest version 4.2 actually is a Public release, you can find it on his/her Blog:

I KNEW IT!!! i was wondering why in 3 hours of playing only 2 to 3 enemies dropped loot.... feelsbadman. anyway i read through the changelog but didn't noticed this but has the bug in ludas lair been fixed where all the boxes, shelf and dropped loot appeared empty even though they had item in them (after checking box a (empty) appears for empty ones along with searched but the ones that have loot only show searched)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So... I kinda want to make a thread for his next game, but jesus, he still didn't named it? :pokerFace:
Also, this one can be labeled as completed?

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
I KNEW IT!!! i was wondering why in 3 hours of playing only 2 to 3 enemies dropped loot.... feelsbadman. anyway i read through the changelog but didn't noticed this but has the bug in ludas lair been fixed where all the boxes, shelf and dropped loot appeared empty even though they had item in them (after checking box a (empty) appears for empty ones along with searched but the ones that have loot only show searched)
Looting problems including the boxes all are fixed as far as i can tell, haven´t run into any trouble with them on this Version, but there is a Bug now with Fullscreen that can end up with you having to delete the Settings if you reopen the Game while Fullscreen was on the last time you played, until this is fixed best is to simply not play in Fullscreen

So... I kinda want to make a thread for his next game, but jesus, he still didn't named it? :pokerFace:
Also, this one can be labeled as completed?
Nope still hasn´t Named it, by now i have suggested it everywhere to him/her Blog/Patreon/Discord of course i am not the only one who did and yet still no name, someday...someday he/she will xD

For Heroine Rumble Yes this can be labeled as completed

Reactions: brynhildr

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@brynhildr

Why not just named it GameDemo as of right now as that's the name of the executable for it until there's an actual title for it?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@brynhildr

Why not just named it GameDemo as of right now as that's the name of the executable for it until there's an actual title for it?
I mean.. I could...

Fuck it, I'll do it.
@Vanity By any chance there's something already? Sex (Vaginal, Anal), I mean? Or even Girl on Girl action? Thanks :FeelsBadMan:

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes