4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Fed

May 14, 2017
Does anyone have the full version of this game (1.0)? It's out but you can't dl it for free.

Edit: It seems that the full version is v1.011

Reactions: nad destroyer

Fed

May 14, 2017
sorry for the double post didn't have enough posts to add links
Did he release a more indepth thing about game mechanics than the googledoc on his blog? I ask because it doesn't really go into stuff like humiliation or reversals and I'd like to learn more about the game mechanics.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Here is the link to v0.344 of the game plus the change log

Notable features:

• Nyaa-Chan!
  • New yuri and futa positions!
  • New upgraded models!
  • Adjustable render resolution, window size, sounds and full screen mode
  • In-match dialogues!
  • Parries/Counter-attack
  • Reversals!
  • Body Jiggles!
trying to cause epileptic shock with those images in your signature?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
is this game complete or not?

why is enlit working on this stupid other game when this one isn't finished
i hate it when devs just stop working on their games and runoff or sell it as early access, or some shit

DisturbedMind

Oct 9, 2017
the controls are a bit funny, but the graphics are kinda nice and the soft physics is appreciated...all in all a good time killer

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Version 4.4 is now available, allows you to add mods and in your discord there is a person who has made a mod, not that it is, a good person to facilitate the download link? Thank you very much in advance

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
So, with a little research in here, I found out a way to get le lewdz. You need 7zip with .asar extention (google it)
Then, go to HeroineRumble v1.011 patreon (or whatever you got), go to resources and look for app.asar. Advice. Make a temp backup in case you f*ck it up.:tf:

Now, extract it and look for compiled.js. Open it and search for difficulty (easy, medium etc) opponents and edit their rewards. That simple. No CE, no coding.:FuckYea:

Then save the compiled.js and select ALL files you just extracted (including the edited one of course..) and zip them up as .asar files. Replace the file app.asar (the modded) in blahblahblah/resources. And launch the game.

Now go practice with the opponent you edited αnd voila! Lewds are yours.

In case you are bored and you want an instant fap, I will save your time and upload my edited file (it's easy opponent in practice mode, giving lots and lots of lewds).

Have fun and hope I helped those who needs an easy game.

Gulliani

Jun 10, 2018
You can do the other thing to have more Lewds. You can unpack app.asar using 7-zip (you will need the .asar extension packer-unpacker to the 7-zip). Now you will have a folder app which inside you will see ALL the resources. You can put your own sounds and edit the code off the game (compiled.js). I won the game so the Practice menu at Story mode is enable. Then i choose to edit Tough which will give you 800 Lewds/Win. I found the piece of line code and change 800 Lewds to 1000000. Pack it all up copy the new app.asar and replace the original and voila! Win the Tough match,1000000 Lewds on the bank. Also that way you can experiment adding moves manually and other things. for example i like Firena as a Player. So i copy her materials to Rose materials, delete my save and now my character looks like Firena.
can you paste the info from all the boss challenges? that would be great :D
Oh and how to do so too please. :)

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017

i hate it when devs just stop working on their games and runoff or sell it as early access, or some shit
Don't you feel bad to be stupid ?
V1 means game is done lol , rest after V1 are just updates ....

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017

There is set rules for how to use version numbers.
In HR's case 1.0 marks when all planned gamemodes are implemented, basically when it is complete.
In the untitled game's case 1.0 marked when the first working version is complete, because there is no clear endgoal. He just adds things to the game as development goes on.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Don't you feel bad to be stupid ?
V1 means game is done lol , rest after V1 are just updates ....
nope it's not he just finished story mode withe v1.011 but the adventure mode only has 4 maps and is not done.
(maybe play the game first before posting dude)

hehe2316004

Jun 29, 2017
So, with a little research in here, I found out a way to get le lewdz. You need 7zip with .asar extention (google it)
Then, go to HeroineRumble v1.011 patreon (or whatever you got), go to resources and look for app.asar. Advice. Make a temp backup in case you f*ck it up.:tf:

Now, extract it and look for compiled.js. Open it and search for difficulty (easy, medium etc) opponents and edit their rewards. That simple. No CE, no coding.:FuckYea:

Then save the compiled.js and select ALL files you just extracted (including the edited one of course..) and zip them up as .asar files. Replace the file app.asar (the modded) in blahblahblah/resources. And launch the game.

Now go practice with the opponent you edited αnd voila! Lewds are yours.

In case you are bored and you want an instant fap, I will save your time and upload my edited file (it's easy opponent in practice mode, giving lots and lots of lewds).

Have fun and hope I helped those who needs an easy game.
You can republish the file? It has been unable to download.
Thank you so much for helping out

Sorry, my bad English.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
You can republish the file? It has been unable to download.
Thank you so much for helping out

Sorry, my bad English.
Sadly now I'm on my vacation house and the laptop isn't at it's best (blue screen forever). If you follow the instructions, you can make it yourself. It's not hard, if it was I would publish it anyway. If you still have issues, let me know.

Reactions: hehe2316004
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes