4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Sadly now I'm on my vacation house and the laptop isn't at it's best (blue screen forever). If you follow the instructions, you can make it yourself. It's not hard, if it was I would publish it anyway. If you still have issues, let me know.
yeah im having trouble with this i would be best if you could upload the files when possible

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
So, with a little research in here, I found out a way to get le lewdz. You need 7zip with .asar extention (google it)
Then, go to HeroineRumble v1.011 patreon (or whatever you got), go to resources and look for app.asar. Advice. Make a temp backup in case you f*ck it up.:tf:

Now, extract it and look for compiled.js. Open it and search for difficulty (easy, medium etc) opponents and edit their rewards. That simple. No CE, no coding.:FuckYea:

Then save the compiled.js and select ALL files you just extracted (including the edited one of course..) and zip them up as .asar files. Replace the file app.asar (the modded) in blahblahblah/resources. And launch the game.

Now go practice with the opponent you edited αnd voila! Lewds are yours.

In case you are bored and you want an instant fap, I will save your time and upload my edited file (it's easy opponent in practice mode, giving lots and lots of lewds).

Have fun and hope I helped those who needs an easy game.
Upload again please

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
You can republish the file? It has been unable to download.
Thank you so much for helping out

Sorry, my bad English.
Sadly now I'm on my vacation house and the laptop isn't at it's best (blue screen forever). If you follow the instructions, you can make it yourself. It's not hard, if it was I would publish it anyway. If you still have issues, let me know.
yeah im having trouble with this i would be best if you could upload the files when possible
Upload again please
I got you guys, here's the file he uploaded. Instructions on how to use the file were included.

@CreepyGhost if you want me to remove this for any reason, just let me know dude.

Anyone knows how to remove the wings on the character you use for the adventure mode? No matter how many times I change the outfit she always keeps the wings.

Reactions: baneofshah

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Can anyone figure out how to cheat in it? I kept using cheat engine to change the Lewds # but I can't find the right number even when I bring it down to 5 different ones. They're all just a weird mix of numbers

bellbill

Aug 23, 2018
Can someone tell me the difference between this 77mb version and the 186mb version I found on another Site?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a way to delete your save so you can start again?
delete the two files in the savefile folder: C:\Users\<your windows user>\AppData\Roaming\HeroineRumbleSave
Maybe you will not see the folder in you browser, just enter the path in the browser.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
You could just open the asar file and alter the lewds gain
In the code
,__CHOICES_DETAIL__:{Easy:{descript:Fg?"Practice versus an easy opponent. 200 Lewds award.":"Practice versus an easy opponent. 135 Lewds award.",EXEC:"PRACTICE_MATCH",EXEC_ARGS:{npcAILevel:.1,npcLevel:-10,expAward:2000}}
I threw in 2000 instead of 200, saved it in Notepad++ but when I start the game I get a ton of javascript errors.
Is there anything else I can do?
Thanks

edit: It seems that the problem is that I didn't unpack the asar file. Do you know how to do it?

Edit#2: I finally figured it out with the help from #129 post
Thank you both

Last edited:
Reactions: Frumi
Jul 14, 2017
In the code
,__CHOICES_DETAIL__:{Easy:{descript:Fg?"Practice versus an easy opponent. 200 Lewds award.":"Practice versus an easy opponent. 135 Lewds award.",EXEC:"PRACTICE_MATCH",EXEC_ARGS:{npcAILevel:.1,npcLevel:-10,expAward:2000}}
I threw in 2000 instead of 200, saved it in Notepad++ but when I start the game I get a ton of javascript errors.
Is there anything else I can do?
Thanks

edit: It seems that the problem is that I didn't unpack the asar file. Do you know how to do it?

Edit#2: I finally figured it out with the help from #129 post
Thank you both
Np,I threw my lewds to 18k because of the last boss in challenges is ridiculously strong

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes