4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

aymenzoom

Dec 12, 2018
FOUND OUT HOW TO HACK LEWDS !!! AKA POINTS !!!

Open 2 cheat engines .
1 cheat engine select the game from application tab . We wil name this x
1 cheat engine select the game from services the third game of heroine rumble . We will name this y
in y select all values and exact value , search for your lewds ammount then make it lower or higher press next scan , you should have 1 or 2 adresses with same numbers .
in x put speed hack of the game to 0 .
in y change the ammount of lewds to how much you want .
in x putspeed hack to 1 , woala u have the ammount of points you want .

tried it it changes back to initial value can u sir plz upload us a save with many lewds that would help a lot and that was genius btw :D

LordJerle

May 18, 2017
To open the asar file, you'll need 7zip with an asar compatibility plugin. To edit the compiled.js, I'd recommend Notepad++, otherwise what you'll get back will mostly be garbage.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Theres a little problem Ive run into:

It seems that whenever i start the game it shows a white screen and never goes away. Is there a way to fix this? It used to open without issue.

I have windows 7 64x bit btw.

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
Anyone know how to make the game harder? to make the AI better? Or make him to make more reversing moves or escape easier?
Are there mods for the game?
Tbh this game is way better than the new one :/

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone know how to make the game harder? to make the AI better? Or make him to make more reversing moves or escape easier?
There is no official Modding System for Heroine Rumble, but you can "mod" the game very limited on a hard way (see my Futa mod above).
I never wanted the game to be harder though ;-)

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
There is no official Modding System for Heroine Rumble, but you can "mod" the game very limited on a hard way (see my Futa mod above).
I never wanted the game to be harder though ;-)
Tbh... Idk how to code it Q_Q
Welp i still think that the dev should add more to this game, like new ring with maybe some random traps as in toffisama games, or something new:/ the new game is meh... Development is slow...

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Now there is a Mod ;-)

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes