4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... You can escape grabs by pressing L when the bar hits the line, or but if you fail the bar resets.
... or you can just wait like one extra second and get free automatically when the bar gets all the way full?

And the reversal move can somehow miss even if you hit within the orange zone?
What's up with that?

Also, sometimes you have to wait for your health and/or stamina to regenerate before the struggle-bar fills up, but sometimes you don't.
What are the rules here?

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Dryan98

Nov 20, 2018
anyones still active here? lost my save file at level 70 and would really would like a full save that at least finished the story.

Mfrie

Apr 18, 2021
Just checking, the DL file HeroineRumblev1011patreon on the first page is a full version of the game including the lastest updated and lewd?

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
so this is the last version right? i was just wondering if anyone else knows of any game like this or if you have any mods that you want to share it would be amazing if you could upload or tell us where to get them

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
so this is the last version right? i was just wondering if anyone else knows of any game like this or if you have any mods that you want to share it would be amazing if you could upload or tell us where to get them
How about this ?
Gameplay very similar to Heroine Rumble.

Reactions: Lolax Perex

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How about this ?
Gameplay very similar to Heroine Rumble.
That's because it looks like it just is heroine rumble.

Is that a remake? I thought he was working on some darkest-dungeon knockoff now?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
We also have another wrestling game: https://f95zone.to/threads/live-a-battle-v0-46-cats-eye.62882/

That's because it looks like it just is heroine rumble.

Is that a remake? I thought he was working on some darkest-dungeon knockoff now?
Think it's some side thing atm. Hope it'll become its own game and not just put in the Corrupted game, seems it deserves its own game/focus. Reminds me it's almost time for my semi annual replay for HR. The story mode is always fun to restart and try over.

Full Nelson best sex move, even though it's not supposed to be a sex move, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: trulex2 and enlit3d

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Alright might as well ask here:

If you could add one thing to Heroine Rumble, what would it be?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just more content for the story mode I guess. It's pretty straightforward as is and is still pretty fun. Any additional variety or options with characters, match types, and animations and such could only help. Something like having to grind out matches against lesser known characters to get a chance to move up to the champions and higher tier girls might help. Match types could have like normal mode, penalty games (Loser gets raped and/or humiliated afterwards or something. Seems like there are a ton of possibilities for amazing penalties in an H game.). 2 on 1, etc.

Personal preference stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Think I might go find a rom for Rumble Roses now...wonder how hard it is to play on keyboard/mouse.

Last edited:

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
I'd rather be able to buy costumes in the shop instead of rnging them, and I'd like it if theres a toggle to allow futas to hide their dicks during normal fighting and only grow a penis during futa sex moves (Magic growth futa like Bible Black). I don't like futa x futa but like futa x female basically. Not sure how difficult that would be to add, at least there'd be less issues with dicks clipping through characters lol.
If you put futa moves on a female, the dick only shows during sex moves.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
If you put futa moves on a female, the dick only shows during sex moves.
Yeah but I think futa moves only appear if you have a dick first don't they? So you have to be a futa to unlock the moves and then remove the dick. Thought I remembered that being the case, unless it was some ungodly poor rng. Think I spent thousands looking for those moves and couldn't find any until I grew the dick, so I just stuck with that.

Edit: Just tested it, extraordinary shit rng all this time I guess. Welp, the enemies could still use this too and not just the player. Oh and the dick still appears while being humiliated and such. I don't want the futa dick there unless being the "aggressor". It doesn't appear during non H moves at least.

Last edited:

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, basically learn the moves, go back to female and use futa moves while being a female. The dick shouldn't be visible unless you're using it basically. As for farming traders, my favorite method is farming the forest boss on adventure.

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
Alright might as well ask here:

If you could add one thing to Heroine Rumble, what would it be?
first of all thank you for the game i tried
Corrupted at the Core AND IT WAS FUN NOT AS FUN AS THIS ONE BUT STILL A GOOD GAME
second there is a lot of stuff that we the fans wish u could do fixing the clothing section for starters or adding new moves more story and more customization for the characters or i dont know maybe the ability to get out of the ring and fight there or using tools? there are a million things u can do to it because the game has a lot of potential

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
first of all thank you for the game i tried
Corrupted at the Core AND IT WAS FUN NOT AS FUN AS THIS ONE BUT STILL A GOOD GAME
second there is a lot of stuff that we the fans wish u could do fixing the clothing section for starters or adding new moves more story and more customization for the characters or i dont know maybe the ability to get out of the ring and fight there or using tools? there are a million things u can do to it because the game has a lot of potential
One thing, not a multiple things. :ROFLMAO:

Hey Enlit3d, how about a crossover with this guy and his game (Kinky fight club) https://f95zone.to/threads/kinky-fight-club-v1-1b-mrzgames.29905/ ? His game graphics are absolut poor but the idea behind it is great. How the same submission hold changes with the domination system is wonderful. You have the Ladys and the graphic to make it a masterpiece.
Just my opinion and a idea.
In a way, that collab already happened. The models Mr Zed uses were taken from Heroine Rumble. Thats why I'm in the credits section of that game :ROFLMAO:

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
How the hell do you advance the story in this game? I don't know how to conclude the match, I've been beating this girl for 5 minutes(After I successfully made her orgasm)and nothing's happening, this is annoying af, please help!

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
How the hell do you advance the story in this game? I don't know how to conclude the match, I've been beating this girl for 5 minutes(After I successfully made her orgasm)and nothing's happening, this is annoying af, please help!
Nevermind......I feel stupid, all I had to do was use the attack button after I've grabbed them....‍:cautious:

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes