4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
@Vanity By any chance there's something already? Sex (Vaginal, Anal), I mean? Or even Girl on Girl action? Thanks :FeelsBadMan:
If you mean the new Game, there are a few lewd animation F/F as well as F/M and for two bosses (Bandit Camp/Ludas Lair) you can grab the Bosses too

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
If you mean the new Game, there are a few lewd animation F/F as well as F/M and for two bosses (Bandit Camp/Ludas Lair) you can grab the Bosses too
Yep, the new game! So what I said it's there? Vaginal Sex, Creampie & co? As well as Rape probably, if you lose a battle?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
i have a stupid question ,anyone know the software used for create this game ??? ( i hope can modding ... just a little) ^^'

Mar 3, 2018
I think it's Blender. I modded the game myself and contact with enlit3d for some things i had in mind, like grabbable party members and merchant (i implement that for myself), moves from heroine rumble ( i try to implement those but it is a different animation blender versions so game doesn't recognize that) so i did a reversecowgirl using h_scissor and h_cowgirl_victim animations, sounds etc. To mod the game unpack the app.asar with the 7-zip asar extension plugin and start messing around with compiled.js . After you zip again all the files to a new app.asar and replace the old one. BE CAREFUL! If you save the game, your changes that you did might not be there. Delete your savegame from %appdata% (gameDemo,TechDemo).

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I think it's Blender. I modded the game myself and contact with enlit3d for some things i had in mind, like grabbable party members and merchant (i implement that for myself), moves from heroine rumble ( i try to implement those but it is a different animation blender versions so game doesn't recognize that) so i did a reversecowgirl using h_scissor and h_cowgirl_victim animations, sounds etc. To mod the game unpack the app.asar with the 7-zip asar extension plugin and start messing around with compiled.js . After you zip again all the files to a new app.asar and replace the old one. BE CAREFUL! If you save the game, your changes that you did might not be there. Delete your savegame from %appdata% (gameDemo,TechDemo).
you are my hero ! xDDD very thank for your explaination (and reply most fastl)

Mar 3, 2018
Nothing mate! Just have a back up or every time you do a 'good' change save the compiled.js as a copy to have it somewhere. Because sometimes you will make mistakes and then you just can't go back even with undo. Use a editor like a Notepad++ to have a more clean view of the code.

For example,
This is my implementation about grabbing party members to enlit3d game. You can choose NPC to fuck you or you fuck the NPC (change the attacker,victim thingy)
Now i am working with new moves with current animations:(h_pussy_stepping,h_reversecowgirl,h_pussy_eating_reverse,h_pussy_eating,h_forced_blowjob,h_cowgirl_feetongroins)

leader0o8

May 3, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to edit the animations in blender or another program?

Suppose if someone understands the animation's data they might be able to write a python script to import into blender.

Mar 3, 2018
I downloaded Blender but there is only an exporter for json files not an importer. Also you will need the model to work into the animations so if enlit3d doesn't share this, then i think there is no way to edit the animations easily. You will need to do that manually. An animation at this game is in pairs: (attacker,victim) and inside they have 81+2 parents with pos,rot,scale. If for example you want to create a reverse cowgirl from the cowgirl you can keep the cowgirl_victim animation (the guy down) and go to the bodymeshanim.json and rotate the 83 parents (create new animation instance etc.). Which is a pain in the ass and you can't see really what you are doing. The most easy so far method i discover is to use the current animations to create new moves as i write above. Let's grab for instance h_reversecowgirl. I used the cowgirl_victim animation for the guy-victim and the scissor animation for the attacker-girl. I played with the offset of the bones and insert some new ones and this is the result.

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Nothing mate! Just have a back up or every time you do a 'good' change save the compiled.js as a copy to have it somewhere. Because sometimes you will make mistakes and then you just can't go back even with undo. Use a editor like a Notepad++ to have a more clean view of the code.

For example,
This is my implementation about grabbing party members to enlit3d game. You can choose NPC to fuck you or you fuck the NPC (change the attacker,victim thingy)
Now i am working with new moves with current animations:(h_pussy_stepping,h_reversecowgirl,h_pussy_eating_reverse,h_pussy_eating,h_forced_blowjob,h_cowgirl_feetongroins)
You
Are
My
Hero!
I'll wait proudly to test your implementation!!!

Mar 3, 2018
I talked with enlit3d about modifying his game for personal use and he said that:
"Heh, no worries, the json files area meant to be edited anyways"
Anyways, here is my last compiled.js. Some of the moves i created, are having clipping problems and they not so 'good' but the game had original (4.2 version public) 8 lewd moves and 2 punishing and i insert 6 more lewd moves. pussyeating in both occations should be reversed (the top girl should be the victim) but i thought because she is at the top position she has the advantage so...Anyway to reverse it, it's easy. I make Ludas with 10hp so i can test my moves more easily so you must go to Ludas and change his hp. Also i make Luda's lair Labyrinth small and with no enemies to save some testing time. You can compare it with the original compiled.js and change back to the defaults for those.

I still want to implement some other things.

-Because i'm not a fan of 'loot the stuff', i found a way to put all the available outfits to player inventory :p . This is ultra easy.
-Next thing, is to implement some models (you will see at the tent "Hub" i implement enlit3d model of a dungeon hall) like a prison etc. I did a test with blender and i successfully add a prison cell.
-The sounds is pretty easy to edit. You change the samples. I did that at HR too. Take the voice of Anna Williams of Tekken2 and TTT2 and other characters and cut the samples down, change the originals and voila!
-I want to create a character-friend (like Sephira,Amber etc.) which will be male. I don't want to delete the original characters but when i try to implement the game doesn't load at all. I will try again soon.
- Last and probably i would not try that soon due to exams, i would like to implement some of moves and clothes from HR. The second if i had the 3d model should be easy but i dont have it so when i put a cloth its just invisible. The first...IS A PAIN IN THE ASS! The moves of HR were at different FPS and different JSON files. So the way the game is reading the current animations is OK and the game is loading. When i try to get another animation from HR without changing the 'order' of the instance of the animation the game is crashing. I was testing and testing and took me hours and then i decide to raise my middle finger to my monitor and use current animations to make the moves. However, it's not impossible, but without the blender and models files it's a lot of manually editing and i don't have time for this ...

Some of things i suggested to enlit3d:
"-Environment. As i saw you create Dungeons almost randomly (walls etc.). It would be nice to be as an actual dungeon. What i mean by that is to have an upper level on it and not be clean and see the sky. Some torches at the wall and walls with iron bars and chains. The bottom of the dungeon to be an actual floor and not grass. The doors to be more stony and medieval. Also with an environment like that you can create more 'natural' dungeon traps like a drop-down floor trap or a wall trap or whatever else you can imagine. It would make the player feel more 'into the game', whereas now he can see the clear sky etc. It doesn't feel like a dungeon environment at all.
-Moves. I would like to see almost ALL of the HR moves to this game too. They were very good. I tried to put the animations from the other game to this, but again i get an error probably due to different bodymeshes(?) between the two games or i am scrap to implement new code.
-Also some characters to be as bosses(?) like Lumia,Wolfie,Firena... -I don't know if you will have a problem with Patreon if you add some tentacles trap too.
- Sounds:i would like to be more 'realistic'. I implement some sounds from the Tekken game (to be more exact Anna Williams sounds from Tekken2 and TTT2) and they were 'sound well' with the game.
-Party members: to be grabbable and why not if it's easy to achieve some more personal relationships with some of them (if you have more sex let's say with Sephira and not with Amber, Sephira would be more protective with you when you are battling against an enemy, or to be able to have more sex positions with Sephira like 'come to home and have a more 'personal' sex' kinda of thing).
- Ah yes about the home. It would be nice to have a more personal space.not like a tent. A home with a crate to put your things in and save them, a bed to implement the above thing... I still have some ideas but those for me,are the most 'wanted'..."

Some of the above will be implemented by enlit3d too. I am sure of that.
Anyways, test to mod the game yourself. After some try and errors you will get the idea of how the code works (at least the necessarily lines of code)

Edit: Also another discovery i just did is that if your model you want to import has TGA for mappings then the game crashes...You need to extract the model with tga and then photoshop the files to png and change the json mapdiffuse to .png

Reactions: grasshopper
Mar 3, 2018
Here is a test about inserting 3d models. I found a medieval Church model from free3d make it as Three.json, make a new instance, open the 'Hub' space a little bit and put it at the right coordinates...Maybe this building to the village was better? Anyways...

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
With blender ,I do not manage to import json file, I have to download the addon but an error message if poster has every time when I import a model, and what I shall like modding the 3D of the game, and when I shall understand better the coding added by new set (weapons, garment decoration ect) an idea ??

Mar 3, 2018
According of what i know so far, blender DOES NOT have a json importer. You CAN NOT, take for example a .json file geometry and put it into blender. I tried to insert some of the clothes of HeroineRumble with no success and i was trying to do the same thing as you but with no luck...

This is what i came out with after ONE DAY of importing and do crazy stuff...Still have a lot of ideas, but with no new animations, having to use the current ones, it's getting pretty boring... (every 3d object i used is free for download at different 3d sharing sites...) I was also trying to do a self masturbation (enlit3d has a line at the code about self targeting), with using a key but i couldn't find the way to do that...yet.

NEW MOVES I ADDED ( i think most of them are in my post above) ...
h_competitive_fingering
h_cowgirl_feet_down
h_forced_boobjob
h_pussy_eating
h_pussy_eating_reverse
h_reversecowgirl
h_pussy_stepping

PS: Another discovery i had is about the app.asar. I told above that you have to unpack the app.asar do changes and then repack it...IT'S NOT REQUIRED TO REPACK IT. You will have an app folder inside resources and the electron.asar, but no app.asar and still the game is working. Saving a little of time especially if you have a medieval pc...

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
hey guy ! i have a hint for the 3Dmodeling in game ! first , you can import the 3D item and converting to standart 3D format(obj ...) i think he' export the encoding ... if this can help you

Reactions: RumblerHeroine

leader0o8

May 3, 2018
It seems to work once you figure out how to deal with the fact that the mesh has about 6 times the vertices it should have when the obj is first imported into blender.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just a suggestion: given the fact that the thread for his/her new game has been made ( ) you could even share what you're writing here, there! Since as of now all of your latest posts are mostly for his/her new game and not this one anymore!

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I've got a question though. I'm in story mode (happens in adventure mode too) that when i try and change the A+K move if defaults backs to rapid kicks (which is the default move you have at the beginning). I tried both the press j and the drag onto the slot options, but once i click the X or press L...i check back and boom! Raaaapid kiiicks is still there .-.
I used to have that problem until I downloaded the latest version. Now I can use any combination of skills I want.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This is a good game,the art,animations and content all were nice. tho the story leaves off on a ?...hopefully a full game would address that.
i really loved being able to put my character under AI control. not only was it nice to just watch it made grinding for experience more pleasant.

Overall
I recommend this

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes