4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, yes, but those are mostly bugfix updates. There will be no true new content in that game anymore.

I suggest adding Completed tag, to the thread.

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Any news or free demo about the new game? (i don't know the name!)
News for the New Game can be found here:

Looks like there is a new Patreon Version, No Free Demo yet and from the Post on the Blog also looks like there still will be no lewds :/

pirollo

May 2, 2017
News for the New Game can be found here:

Looks like there is a new Patreon Version, No Free Demo yet and from the Post on the Blog also looks like there still will be no lewds :/
Thanks ;)
I've watched allready his post but no new demo except the 3.2.. and yep, no lewds yet.. dammit! xD

Oct 5, 2017
I like how your companions fuck you as well. However it would be nice if they always did it over sometimes doing it or just actually helping you up.
After finally seeing the lewd content, I might actually consider supporting on Patreon.

Reactions: LChase

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
I like how your companions fuck you as well. However it would be nice if they always did it over sometimes doing it or just actually helping you up.
After finally seeing the lewd content, I might actually consider supporting on Patreon.
Companions fucking you happened only once to me by having them in the Go State instead of Follow while being down, since then i always had them in follow and they never tryed to fuck me again, so i am almost certain that this is just a bug XD

Also never thought i would say this about a Patreon, but Enlit3D really is one who deserves it to be supported, actually so far he/she is the only Patreon i never regreted to support HR was/is awesome and from how the new game is going it looks like it will be even better :p

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I relooked through his posts and as i recalled he doesnt seem to have a name for it yet.
He posted once with the title" "
However i think that was just the post title only.

My opinion is that he didn´t give it a name yet to make it harder for people around the internet to pirate the game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I relooked through his posts and as i recalled he doesnt seem to have a name for it yet.

My opinion is that he didn´t give it a name yet to make it harder for people around the internet to pirate the game
Hey, I can easily create the thread with that name. xD

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017

This Post Title was refering to the Hub Area, so far he hasn´t given the game any name or mentioned one, unless we go after his Blog then the same so far is "Next Game" xD

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
FOUND OUT HOW TO HACK LEWDS !!! AKA POINTS !!!

Open 2 cheat engines .
1 cheat engine select the game from application tab . We wil name this x
1 cheat engine select the game from services the third game of heroine rumble . We will name this y
in y select all values and exact value , search for your lewds ammount then make it lower or higher press next scan , you should have 1 or 2 adresses with same numbers .
in x put speed hack of the game to 0 .
in y change the ammount of lewds to how much you want .
in x putspeed hack to 1 , woala u have the ammount of points you want .

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes