• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Das Ras

Jun 8, 2017
Great Game, also what's the point of having different versions if nothing's changed from 0.6 to 1.0?

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
Heroine Rumble v1.0 Patreon version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of 'white screen' problem try run through earlier versions of , eg , or .

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
The above torrent doesn't seem to have any active/dedicated seeds , it only has peers stuck at 54% :|

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Its not in the patch notes, but the AI got a fairly significant overhaul. The bosses not only have better stats, but they block, hit skill checks, and use special moves to counter much more often. I used to be able to do most enemies with fairly low stats, but the 0.6 and/or 1.0 AI is brutal. I'm needing to spend much more time farming lewds for stats this playthrough.

Be warned. The first time you fight Lucia she will #^@% your $#!+ up.

Last edited:

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Its not in the patch notes, but the AI got a fairly significant overhaul. The bosses not only have better stats, but they block, hit skill checks, and use special moves to counter much more often. I used to be able to do most enemies with fairly low stats, but the 0.6 and/or 1.0 AI is brutal. I'm needing to spend much more time farming lewds for stats this playthrough.

Be warned. The first time you fight Lucia she will #^@% your $#!+ up.
Well now i just have to reset my Level and give it a try, so far i haven´t felt like it´s different, but to be fair since the Challenges appeared i mostly went into the Story to Farm lewds quickly and that i do vs Expert Opponents cause it goes way faster (usually the fight itself is shorter then the Victory Scene that by now i really wished i could skip -.-), i also only do it for the last Challenge the first three were fairly easy, cause they all had a weakpoint what took the Challenge out of them very quickly, somewhat disappointing to me since they came with the words Very Difficulty xD

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Well now i just have to reset my Level and give it a try, so far i haven´t felt like it´s different, but to be fair since the Challenges appeared i mostly went into the Story to Farm lewds quickly and that i do vs Expert Opponents cause it goes way faster (usually the fight itself is shorter then the Victory Scene that by now i really wished i could skip -.-), i also only do it for the last Challenge the first three were fairly easy, cause they all had a weakpoint what took the Challenge out of them very quickly, somewhat disappointing to me since they came with the words Very Difficulty XD
All the practice opponents are very easy. I wish there were a couple more tiers of them...although now with replayable story mode named opponents with high lewd rewards its not really needed. But yeah, the last few story mode characters are very tough now until you get to like level 35-40 or so.

Edit: Actually I just noticed something that is probably unintended. ALL the rematches give exactly 1300 lewds...even the first one.
Edit 2: This is less helpful than I initially thought because you cannot do rematches until after you beat all the non-bonus opponents.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any cheats for this?
i managed to find the Lewds value with CE.
It's a Double. But that seems to only be the Display value, which is being reset by the actual Data value.

Anyone know how to find and edit the Lewds value?

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
All the practice opponents are very easy. I wish there were a couple more tiers of them...although now with replayable story mode named opponents with high lewd rewards its not really needed. But yeah, the last few story mode characters are very tough now until you get to like level 35-40 or so.

Edit: Actually I just noticed something that is probably unintended. ALL the rematches give exactly 1300 lewds...even the first one.
Edit 2: This is less helpful than I initially thought because you cannot do rematches until after you beat all the non-bonus opponents.
Yeah now after replaying Story Mode there is a huge difference to how it was before, but it´s not just that they act a bit smarter then before it also looks like Story opponents scale with you on level ups while Practice opponents doesn´t do this, so that they now look even weaker as they were before, you can notice this very easily by looking at the dmg difference you do between practise and Story...

Sadly this Game counts now as finished, otherwise i had hoped for someone to tell him to add more difficulty, let practise Oppponents scale with you and most of all if not add anything to it make Adventure Mode way harder it what i liked the most, but it´s no Fun cause you faceroll everything way to quickly :/

Now we just have to hope the next game will be great again, so far it really looks promising, but also as if it will take atleast a few Months until we will see something interesting :p

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes