c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, Komisari , you made me cry here. Evie is so sweet!
The OCD/grammar nazi/whatever you want to call it in me was immensely triggered because she wrote "You are" and the text box said "You're". Yes, I know they're the same basically. And also, yes, I'm awful at parties.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Systems:
Dungeon = DONE!
Gifts = DONE!
Outfits Window = DONE!

Things:

Fishing = 90%
Mining = 90%
Foraging = 90% (Needs a little bit of clearing up
:hearts:
)

Performance re-writes:
Deck Window (heart icon) = 100%
Girl's Card = 100%
Fishing = 100%
Mining = 0% ---> Will probably be the same, we'll see
Guild Board = 100%
Navigation (Big lag when moving mouse) = 100% (There's a temporal fix for this if you put HHG in compatibility mode for Windowsa 7 or 8)
Inventory (In v0.1.3 there's a really big lag because there's a lot of new items) = 0% ---> Really difficult, will do it later. To compensate it will add a guild chest to store items.

Events:

Story Events = 50% ---> 75%
Side Events = 60% ---> 90%
Girls levels = 50% ---> 80%

New Characters Design = DONE!

Alpha testing = 0% ---> -15%
Proofread = 0% A lot of things are being changed/added to the game, that doesn't in concrete have a label. -

Last Edit = September 14th 2021

This is starting to look really good:)

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Current suggestions : thinking about it, the only thing I would ask for is a guild inventory to put excess resources into, helps keep the players inventory from being cluttered (looking at you Hahrei horns, logs, coal etc etc)
Inventory (In v0.1.3 there's a really big lag because there's a lot of new items) = 0% ---> Really difficult, will do it later. To compensate it will add a guild chest to store items.
That feeling when a suggestion gets used
*edit: image doesnt want to work, so just assume a image with two thumbs up"

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Aw fck ! This game is insaaane !!!!
I just started it but like wtf ?! Its even better than regular renpy & non-hentai VN !
How can something like this be that unpopular ?!
Anyway gotta plays it , it can be bad, afterall i didn't really play it yet but i don't care the beginning was something !

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
I'm tired of being broke, yet I cant get the cheats to work... i keep puttimg them in the girls deck, but nothimg happens.

sonofadude

Jan 2, 2021
Is the game dead or wut? Imma lose my cool! Who's in charge here? I wanna talk to your manager!
Wha..? Who all these..? Where are you dragging me?! Stop it right now! This is not the e-e-e-e...

• Haha
Reactions: WSmith

teh53m1chr157

Jun 21, 2021
Do the fishing items stack? I know different ones do but if I have, say, thirty buoys will I get the extra time from each one?

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes