HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
We will never get tired about this "it-is-abandoned-?" thing...

Oh, no, wait. We already are! O___O
Yeah, I get ya bro. It's amazing how "glance at the most recent page" will solve that 99.99% of the time for most games and yet....... :rolleyes:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
But the thing that leaves me most disconcerted is that it would be enough to look, sometimes even on the same page, a few comments above. And that's absurd in a thread where the developer is so active. It would be enough to reflect: what is the point of constantly answering questions and considerations about a game that you are no longer developing?

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Hey there! I ran into an issue with the Prologue quest. (There might be SPOILERS for some, so beware...)
I'm at the part where i sent the quintuplets to make the 3 bed room. The next part asks for the majority of girls to be lvl 8, and Maria at least 3.
The thing is, i went full bonkers on the relationship leveling before building the room, so all my girls are at max level(as of 0.1.2), or i need to progress the story to go further. Hence, the quest doesn't progress to the next part, even though the requirements are met.

Any ideas?

Edit: Hmm, the requirement after this one didn't show up, but sleeping through some more days then i did triggered the next event, so all is good, i guess...

Last edited:
Reactions: Komisari

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Can you get a BINGO by marking the same spot 5 times? Because I've won HHG Bingo at least 20 times with all the "is it abandoned" and similar posts.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
But the thing that leaves me most disconcerted is that it would be enough to look, sometimes even on the same page, a few comments above. And that's absurd in a thread where the developer is so active. It would be enough to reflect: what is the point of constantly answering questions and considerations about a game that you are no longer developing?
I'm answering so everyone thinks I'm developing the game and not milking Patrons

the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you get a BINGO by marking the same spot 5 times? Because I've won HHG Bingo at least 20 times with all the "is it abandoned" and similar posts.
You can always make a card with the names of other games which don't follow at least a monthly schedule, same happening over there. Even if some dev continuously releases updates every three months with a public schedule so everybody knows when it's coming - 8 days after the last the first "game aboned! milk! mommy is mean!" posts appear.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Fantastic game, from what I've seen it's easy to make good looking girls in Koikatsu but these are particularly good. Lucy is the most adorable little thing, I love it when she rests in our lap. :love: There's some great humour too, when Leticia says that 'he prefers older women' I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face, when she asked what's so funny and I'd have to tell her that she's the only woman in the room under a hundred years old. :ROFLMAO:
One thing that is strange though is how at the end of the current content we have 'finish the prologue', everything that's there is way too big for me to see as a prologue, I would have said that the prologue was the part in his hometown and the part after he gets the guild up until the current end was the first chapter.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Fantastic game, from what I've seen it's easy to make good looking girls in Koikatsu but these are particularly good. Lucy is the most adorable little thing, I love it when she rests in our lap. :love: There's some great humour too, when Leticia says that 'he prefers older women' I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face, when she asked what's so funny and I'd have to tell her that she's the only woman in the room under a hundred years old. :ROFLMAO:
One thing that is strange though is how at the end of the current content we have 'finish the prologue', everything that's there is way too big for me to see as a prologue, I would have said that the prologue was the part in his hometown and the part after he gets the guild up until the current end was the first chapter.
Thank you so much, please rate the game ♥
It is called prologue because it's the base of the story, I mean, when you start the game you see every single girl locked, during the rest of the game, the only thing you do is GETTING TO KNOW them, no big problem, no surprises, no enemy, nothing. You're just roaming around and spending time with them, having fun. It is called "prologue" because it leads to the START of the story as the Guild. It's the INTRODUCTION of the Hero's Guild!

In v0.1.3 is where the external problems begin, like any other story.

Aug 14, 2018
Where can I put cheat codes?
You can put them in any text processing program. ;)
But if you want them to have effect, you should put them in the "search" field top right in the girls deck (click on the heart top right on your screen to see the girls deck).

King all

Mar 10, 2021
You can put them in any text processing program. ;)
But if you want them to have effect, you should put them in the "search" field top right in the girls deck (click on the heart top right on your screen to see the girls deck).
Thank you so much.

Reactions: 01234
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes