G13

May 25, 2018
I'm at the point where Lucy is lvl 4 and her tip states that I need to raise the lvl of the other members(Everyone but Shino is at lvl 3; Shino is still lvl 1) but every lvl-up from the others at this point seems to result in some H stuff.
I wanted Lucy to be the first for things like that. Is that impossible after all?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm at the point where Lucy is lvl 4 and her tip states that I need to raise the lvl of the other members(Everyone but Shino is at lvl 3; Shino is still lvl 1) but every lvl-up from the others at this point seems to result in some H stuff.
I wanted Lucy to be the first for things like that. Is that impossible after all?
I am not sure when the different girls go to H but yes, progress of the others to level 5 is required.

G13

May 25, 2018
I am not sure when the different girls go to H but yes, progress of the others to level 5 is required.
So all of them need to go to lvl 5 before Lucy herself can reach it? Thanks for that info.

I must say, I have an aversion to mandatory interlinked progress like this in harem games, mostly because I go into these kind of games hoping for choices(like picking a favorite and ignoring those that don't strike my fancy as long as possible). Harem Hotel suffers from these dependencies as well.

Anyway, I'm suddenly much less motivated to play this game. Maybe I'll just unlock the gallery, look at Lucyies scenes then shelf the game.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Yes, you're forced to progress with the other girls

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So all of them need to go to lvl 5 before Lucy herself can reach it? Thanks for that info.

I must say, I have an aversion to mandatory interlinked progress like this in harem games, mostly because I go into these kind of games hoping for choices(like picking a favorite and ignoring those that don't strike my fancy as long as possible). Harem Hotel suffers from these dependencies as well.

Anyway, I'm suddenly much less motivated to play this game. Maybe I'll just unlock the gallery, look at Lucyies scenes then shelf the game.
My opinion is the opposite. I feel like a proper harem involves the girls interacting with each other a lot like a big happy family and acknowledging each other's character development. That just wouldn't work very well without this kind of interlinked progression.

To me, all those games in which the MC dates a bunch of girls with most of them acting like they are the only one barely count as harem. (despite using the tag)

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, you're forced to progress with the other girls
There might be a couple of events that are occurring out of order, when I played it I got the scene where Ari walks in on us and Lucy and they say how she'll be even more likely to think she's our girlfriend, and then later on I got the one where Ari suspects she's our girlfriend and they explain how he had agreed not to get a girlfriend without her approval. Without that scene, when she caught the pair of them together I was thinking 'but Lucy is his girlfriend isn't she? Why would she think otherwise?' then it made more sense after seeing the other scene.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

I understand! The game is not about ROUTES, but about a game where everyone, not only the MC, will see and react to each others' character development. For example, in the prologue's final, there's a final scene where everything connects with each girl and the MC is not even with them. Fara with Elizabeth, Rebecca with Evie, Luna with Ari, Shino with Leticia, etc. And the MC is pretty far from them, but he is discovering how much he changed her lifes in a really short time.

If you like this content where the MC is not the center of the world, and the game is actually trying to tell a story about everyone and not only about one girl, give it a try until the end.
If you expect to choose to end with one girl or just spend time with one girl all the time, this game is not for you. In the prologue (The one you're playing), 80% of the girls' events have only that specific girl in them. In Chapter 1, almost all girls' events connect with other characters, except some specific events where you're completely alone with them but is a special moment.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
There might be a couple of events that are occurring out of order, when I played it I got the scene where Ari walks in on us and Lucy and they say how she'll be even more likely to think she's our girlfriend, and then later on I got the one where Ari suspects she's our girlfriend and they explain how he had agreed not to get a girlfriend without her approval. Without that scene, when she caught the pair of them together I was thinking 'but Lucy is his girlfriend isn't she? Why would she think otherwise?' then it made more sense after seeing the other scene.
Yeah it was my bad xD
I'll try to fix it

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
Well, I've posted several sneak peeks on patreon and discord, but sure, let me show you something. I will skip text so I don't spoil anything. (That's the main reason I don't want to show stuff)

What I'm showing, in order, is this;
1st Video:
- The girls on the map, the heart icon is when they have an event ready to level up.
- Quests and their small new design (Clearer objectives).
- Narissa companion thingy
- LOOK JIMMY WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING
- A Shino event.

Link ->

2nd Video:
- Fishing rework, Forage tools, changes on item design, some curious treasures...
- Guild board changes, Maria as a recruit and new zone.
- New Girls Deck animations (It is optimized, too)
- Evie event and Evie writing. (Don't bully her writing! She's practicing >:c)
(The video is split in two because of reasons)

Link ->

Remember that I'm still working on dialogues. I'm sure there are a lot of grammatical mistakes and etc. Everything will be polished with the Alpha testers.

Just as an extra, this is how the main menu looks now. (Ignore the glitch and the ghost, it's because the Halloween event is activated and I'm too lazy to disable it just to make the video xD)

Again, no developer in this earth would abandon a game like this. This game is liked by a lot of people and I'm proud of what I've been able to do, and I want to do more.

EDIT: If you would like to see proof about events, in general, I would suggest joining discord and check the #sneak-peeks channel. There's a total of 68 images since last update.

Komisari, just wanted to say, I've played your game back before the Rework and loved every minute of it. Yes, I want to see what you've done and yes I want to return to that wonderful world.....If these videos are any indication of what to expect from you, then Sir, I will gladly wait. This looks fantastic and a truly can't wait to see what you can do.....vast improvements.

SuccletheKong

Nov 7, 2021
I completed the game. so i went back to see what ".showmethesecrets" cheat code does. but I didn't notice anything.
what's it supposed to do?

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
Pro'lly not. The Halloween update was 2020, no new one.

Unless I missed something ...

Wait, what, did I miss something? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Gotta look through the game if it is still the same Halloween event as last year or he mysteriously somehow coded NEW CONTENT in the previous game which only triggers 1 year later

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Gotta look through the game if it is still the same Halloween event as last year or he mysteriously somehow coded NEW CONTENT in the previous game which only triggers 1 year later
Please report back with your findings! :whistle::coffee:

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes