fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Please report back with your findings! :whistle::coffee:
Didn't play in a hot minute, but I changed my PC time to this november when I did as to play the Halloween content. Unless the game checks something else to ascertain it's the second Halloween, its the same event.

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
I do think it is not the same but somehow my head is cloudy and can't truly remember everything... Maybe the DEV even messed with my head! o_Oo_O:unsure::oops::eek:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing I've wondered about is if in the next chapter our guy is going to actually get a weapon and learn to use it, some events with Luna and Ari in the dojo maybe? It seems odd that he hasn't done something like that already, he's shown on multiple occasions that he is perfectly willing to fight to protect his family and those he cares about, he's just not really able to do so.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
One thing I've wondered about is if in the next chapter our guy is going to actually get a weapon and learn to use it, some events with Luna and Ari in the dojo maybe? It seems odd that he hasn't done something like that already, he's shown on multiple occasions that he is perfectly willing to fight to protect his family and those he cares about, he's just not really able to do so.
Based on one particular scene I expect him to go the Captain America route. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Oh, he will get some weapons! But we'll see what happens uwu

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
am i the only one whos having a bit of lag in the game ??
No, you're not. The game isn't terribly well optimized, but the dev is working on it and as I understand it, many of the worse performing pieces of code will be better in the next release, whenever it may come.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Karate Baka

Aug 1, 2020
Does anybody knows if the new version will work with the incest patch? That whole "partner" thing forced by patreon is kinda mehh..

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I'm just wondering if we'll hve to start all over again like the last time. I do dislike that, but thems the breaks for "early access" as it were.
Unlikely because already released content isn't being rewritten this time.

Jan 15, 2021
I really don't get something like this. The last update and it was a small update, was a year ago. But its still at 8k per month. Imagine paying 5 bucks every month for nothing, for a whole year long. That is 60 Dollaridoos and you get nothing. But you still keep on pledging. I just don't get that. If I were pledging, thank god I did not. I'd jump the ship after two months of no content.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I really don't get something like this. The last update and it was a small update, was a year ago. But its still at 8k per month. Imagine paying 5 bucks every month for nothing, for a whole year long. That is 60 Dollaridoos and you get nothing. But you still keep on pledging. I just don't get that. If I were pledging, thank god I did not. I'd jump the ship after two months of no content.
Sure, the last update took me over a month and around 24 hours in total to finish, but it was still a small update :)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes