Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sure, the last update took me over a month and around 24 hours in total to finish, but it was still a small update :)
Well, he is not wrong technically, since the last update only introduced the Halloween event and some new cards. The update immediately before that however ... yeah, quite a bit larger.

I really don't get something like this. The last update and it was a small update, was a year ago. But its still at 8k per month. Imagine paying 5 bucks every month for nothing, for a whole year long. That is 60 Dollaridoos and you get nothing. But you still keep on pledging. I just don't get that. If I were pledging, thank god I did not. I'd jump the ship after two months of no content.
You are of course free to prefer what you want, smaller updates at a regular schedule or larger updates with longer pauses, and to pledge or not pledge. But although pledging on Patreon indeed isn't meant as a "payment per content" value, in the "update conted per time waited" this one is still pretty strong, despite the long pauses. The "prologue" we played has more content than many a finished game after three years of monthly updates.

Aug 14, 2018
need help with the quest find clues have 4 out of 5 don't know who to

don't know who else to ask
If you are refering to the "red devil" quest, the last one I was missing was Luna at night at the market on one of the Buildings. Perhaps its the same for you.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I'm confused.. on the patron page, version 0.1.3. was "sneak peaked" around April, and there haven't been any more game updates since then (including the full release of 0.1.3!). Instead, the dev kept posting wallpapers and other stuff to keep his patrons happy.

Does anybody know something about ongoing development?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm confused.. on the patron page, version 0.1.3. was "sneak peaked" around April, and there haven't been any more game updates since then (including the full release of 0.1.3!). Instead, the dev kept posting wallpapers and other stuff to keep his patrons happy.

Please, check the last messages above yours. And read the "Patreon Activity" and "Quick Update" posts.
Again, read those posts to understand why the wallpapers and the "other" stuff.

Here's something, too;
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-2-public-komisari.42173/post-6924855

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
And no being a patron is completely okay. I decided to aim the development on focusing on actually FINISHING a game, instead of finishing updates every 1 month to see a spike of patrons and money, I don't like that because it forces me on making content I don't really like, or making events shorter or with less quality due to time. Some people can't afford to pay 5$/10$/20$ per month only to see an update after 4/5 months. (or just simply they don't want to)
And that's completely okay. Even if you're not a patron anymore, thank you so much for your support uwu
It took me some time to finally find the only post with useful information to which you were probably refering to. Couldn't have been more complicated, but hey, I think I'm getting it now.

So, just for my own verification: You won't post anything until you finished your game completely?

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Every time I look at this thread (one day per week on average) I'm astonished by the sheer number of people asking directly the dev for answers, release dates, what-are-you-doing-right-now-answer-me-i-need-infos-reeeeeeeee, troubleshooting...
Just.. wow.

It took me some time to finally find the only post with useful information to which you were probably refering to. Couldn't have been more complicated, but hey, I think I'm getting it now.

So, just for my own verification: You won't post anything until you finished your game completely?
So when are you releasing the new version? is there a date yet...?
The fact he still hasn't drop a middle finger at all the beggers is... commendable. Well, see you in a week or two.

Reactions: Karate Baka

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
Every time I look at this thread (one day per week on average) I'm astonished by the sheer number of people asking directly the dev for answers, release dates, what-are-you-doing-right-now-answer-me-i-need-infos-reeeeeeeee, troubleshooting...
Just.. wow.

The fact he still hasn't drop a middle finger at all the beggers is... commendable. Well, see you in a week or two.
The fact remains that it's already been a year since the last update and the dev apparently doesn't even have a release date yet. It matters little how active and responsive he is here on the forums or how many sneak peeks he has posted on the discord server, no update is no update. It'll take him well over a year to go from v0.1.2 to v0.1.3 (do correct me if I'm wrong here). So when is he planning on finishing the game? in a decade?

Now, how much money is he making a month again?

Listen, HHG is a great game and the dev seems to be a nice person but this is getting a tad ridiculous, not to mention his "simps" who'd defend the dev no matter what lmao.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And how much of that money and what happens with it is your business?

Unless you are a patreon and have been promised certain stuff, komisari owes you nothing. No update. No sneak peeks. No wallpapers. No explanation. No nothing.

Listen, HHG is a great game and the dev seems to be a nice person but this is getting a tad ridiculous, not to mention his "simps" who'd defend the dev no matter what lmao.
If you think people who inform themselves are "simps" then so be it, though that is not the common definition and you may confuse others when using it this way.

As for the game, this is apparently how he works. Basically the whole game dropped as one single large update out of no communication. Can't change that. If you don't like it, you can always ignore this game.

And yes, it may take a long time to finish the game, but what we have in content is already more than quite a few finished games. More content takes more time.

Reactions: NuarisRia

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

No, I didn't say that. I'm saying that the decisions I'm taking to develop this game are to actually finish it someday, and not to meet a 1 month/week deadline.

Reactions: KimbukNox

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It'll take him well over a year to go from v0.1.2 to v0.1.3 (do correct me if I'm wrong here). So when is he planning on finishing the game? in a decade?
No, probably in 4/5 years. There are 4 to 5 planned chapters. This update is the first. Remember I'm doing this alone, 4/5 years seems okay to me (Always taking my time to play and relax, trying to not burn from work). Again; I'm planning on actually finishing this game, not selling 4/5 scenes per week/month. I'm planning every scene I'm doing and I'm preparing everything for future chapters and gameplay elements.
And please, don't try to hide the content of the updates behind the numbers, I know people are used to seeing "v3.67.435 #2" in almost all games bc how frequent they update. But v0.1.3 has even more content than v0.1.2, and it's not only that but a general upgrade of the game in everything.

1637787681976.png

I don't care, I'm working on this game a lot, and when I'm not, I'm always thinking about it and planning/changing stuff. If you're a Patron, you're free to unsubscribe from my page. If you're not a Patron and just a guy that wants to play the game, I would ask you for patience. This is a lot of work and requires a lot of time.

If I wanted only more money, I would simply post per month updates for people to pay the 20$ tier. I'm not saying that the devs that do this want only money! It's just people have been accusing me lately because of the long period of updates and that I'm "Milking" patrons.
Come on, guys, we all know this game has the potential to become something greater than just a game that appeared once so the dev can now "milk" the supporters. It makes no sense. I'm even showing sneak peeks where I have custom models for items and etc that I bought and applied to the game. What? I'm milking patrons to BUY custom models, applying them to Koikatsu, and then keep milking them?

In any case, I have millions of proof that I'm working on the game, regardless of the time. There's a lot of textures that I took my time to modify for the game, a lot of added models, a lot of explorer history where I can show that I've been searching information for the game, a freaking LOT of new characters that NOT, I'm not showing them until the update, I'm working on somewhat good looking effects (as you can see on my Twitter) and a lot more.

Then, It's up to you to believe if it's ridiculous or not. And it has me carefree.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Hey hi.
i just want to say that this is by far one of the best games i have played and i have played quite a few. Top 3.
The sense of humour, the plot, and the H moments are just perfect, a perfect mix.
You cant avoid feel a connection or care for the characters (special mention to Evie, wow congrats, even a character that "cant talk" is one of the best written characters i have ever seen so so funny btw.).

And i want to ask if there are any fan signatures? i want to show my support by being a "moving ad" for the game, i hope i can support his patreon in the future.

side note..
Haha i read some comments and lol jfc some people are really idiots leeches uh, demanding answers and faster updates. do they even know how f hard is to actually make a game?

i know i dont need to say this, but dev if you ever read this.. take your time, this game, your game is amazing
Congratulations

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey hi.
i just want to say that this is by far one of the best games i have played and i have played quite a few. Top 3.
The sense of humour, the plot, and the H moments are just perfect, a perfect mix.
You cant avoid feel a connection or care for the characters (special mention to Evie, wow congrats, even a character that "cant talk" is one of the best written characters i have ever seen so so funny btw.).

And i want to ask if there are any fan signatures? i want to show my support by being a "moving ad" for the game, i hope i can support his patreon in the future.

side note..
Haha i read some comments and lol jfc some people are really idiots leeches uh, demanding answers and faster updates. do they even know how f hard is to actually make a game?

i know i dont need to say this, but dev if you ever read this.. take your time, this game, your game is amazing
Congratulations
Thank you so much! And yes, there are some fan signatutes around. I would suggest checking the people that comments this post!

EDIT: here's one
1637795104214.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes