HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I DIDN'T QUIT DEVELOPING THE GAME.

View attachment 1494759

I'm trying to make this the best game possible, I AM NOT ABANDONING THIS GAME.

I mean, goddammit, I understand the value of this game, NO DEVELOPER EVER would dare abandon it!
View attachment 1494765
I always feel bad for you, the people who can't read, or won't bother to read a few posts up on the page that say "the game is not abandoned, I'm still here working on it". I think 1/3 of the posts on here are people who can't read saying that, 1/3 you responding to the, and 1/3 people discussing the people who can't read :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ignore the idiots. The faithful are all still here!!!.

Reactions: crustlord12

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I always feel bad for you, the people who can't read, or won't bother to read a few posts up on the page that say "the game is not abandoned, I'm still here working on it". I think 1/3 of the posts on here are people who can't read saying that, 1/3 you responding to the, and 1/3 people discussing the people who can't read :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ignore the idiots. The faithful are all still here!!!.
Indeed, the headpats must continue... and suddenly I feel like fishing again, gonna build up a stockpile of items and levels for when the next release drops... which for the twits tht only glance at the last posts :

Soon™
Sometime™
When It's Ready and not before™
Stop Asking™

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 1494759

I mean, goddammit, I understand the value of this game, NO DEVELOPER EVER would dare abandon it!
View attachment 1494765
That looks really nice. I'd wondered about bathtime with the other girls, we're close enough to most of them to be joining them by now rather than just peeking, which I'm not a huge fan of personally.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020

View attachment 1494759

View attachment 1494765

Aaaaaaaw!!! Lucy!!! :love:

Now, I understand that the wait is tough and that, indeed, if it were not for the fact that Komi is always ready to answer in this thread, we would all be groping in the dark, but really it would be enough to have the lucidity to read a few posts to understand that the game is not abandoned.

And I've always been ready to take Komi's side whenever this discussion comes up again, but I can't help but understand, on the one hand, how many are actually "worried" about not having, except for the presence of the creator of the game in the forum, evidence that the project is still active.

I start from a simple point of view: I'm not a patreon of this game, I don't pay to play it, I play it for free. So, I have no reasons to complain about every aspect of it. In addition, if we consider the "prologue" in its interest and quantity of contents, it can be considered a game in its own right. And so I ask myself and I say: how much do you notoriously expect for a sequel to a game? Or for the second season of a TV series? Or for the second part of a film saga?
Usually at least a year. I mean, for those who are passionate about anime, series like Haykiuu or One Punch Man have been waiting for them for YEARS and we still have no idea when they will continue. Not to mention HunterxHunter fans. Attack on Titans itself has never kept us waiting less than a year between seasons. So, for me, the wait is absolutely normal. Above all, it will be worth it, as I am sure in this case.

Having made this long introduction, I can still understand those who do not have the same patience or do not think like me in any case.

Perhaps, to quell this continuous and pathetic series of questions about the state of the game, it would not be possible (and I ask Komisari this) to actually post some sort of update on the state of the game on this forum? I don't know, some preview images, an excerpt of some animation, once a month to show all the unbelievers that there is no possibility of this game being abandoned?

I repeat, I am part of that group for which he only expects, especially because I am not a paying player. And I'm sure that for the patreons there are more or less constant updates on the game page on that platform. But, well, maybe making the users of this forum, on a smaller scale, also participate in the progress of the update could be a good way to do away with this history of abandonment.

And of course I'm not talking about expiration dates, promises or anything. Just a picture, anything, once a month, that shows everyone that things are progressing and that there is no reason to be alarmed.

Obviously there is no obligation to do so, nor is there a need for something like that for me. It's just a suggestion.

Nov 24, 2019
Perhaps, to quell this continuous and pathetic series of questions about the state of the game, it would not be possible (and I ask Komisari this) to actually post some sort of update on the state of the game on this forum? I don't know, some preview images, an excerpt of some animation, once a month to show all the unbelievers that there is no possibility of this game being abandoned?
It's fruitless, people who doesn't read... Won't read that either :LOL:

Also, didn't they just post a pic? There's also stuff in Discord and, to a lesser extend, on Patreon as well.

If the person can't be bothered in checking any of these three places, there would not exist much point to bother replying, except to remember that people do care with the game.

And it's good that people care enough with the game to make pointless questions; As they say, the game only dies when indifference settles in!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Aaaaaaaw!!! Lucy!!! :love:

Now, I understand that the wait is tough and that, indeed, if it were not for the fact that Komi is always ready to answer in this thread, we would all be groping in the dark, but really it would be enough to have the lucidity to read a few posts to understand that the game is not abandoned.

And I've always been ready to take Komi's side whenever this discussion comes up again, but I can't help but understand, on the one hand, how many are actually "worried" about not having, except for the presence of the creator of the game in the forum, evidence that the project is still active.

I start from a simple point of view: I'm not a patreon of this game, I don't pay to play it, I play it for free. So, I have no reasons to complain about every aspect of it. In addition, if we consider the "prologue" in its interest and quantity of contents, it can be considered a game in its own right. And so I ask myself and I say: how much do you notoriously expect for a sequel to a game? Or for the second season of a TV series? Or for the second part of a film saga?
Usually at least a year. I mean, for those who are passionate about anime, series like Haykiuu or One Punch Man have been waiting for them for YEARS and we still have no idea when they will continue. Not to mention HunterxHunter fans. Attack on Titans itself has never kept us waiting less than a year between seasons. So, for me, the wait is absolutely normal. Above all, it will be worth it, as I am sure in this case.

Having made this long introduction, I can still understand those who do not have the same patience or do not think like me in any case.

I repeat, I am part of that group for which he only expects, especially because I am not a paying player. And I'm sure that for the patreons there are more or less constant updates on the game page on that platform. But, well, maybe making the users of this forum, on a smaller scale, also participate in the progress of the update could be a good way to do away with this history of abandonment.

And of course I'm not talking about expiration dates, promises or anything. Just a picture, anything, once a month, that shows everyone that things are progressing and that there is no reason to be alarmed.

Obviously there is no obligation to do so, nor is there a need for something like that for me. It's just a suggestion.
Well, I've posted several sneak peeks on patreon and discord, but sure, let me show you something. I will skip text so I don't spoil anything. (That's the main reason I don't want to show stuff)

What I'm showing, in order, is this;
1st Video:
- The girls on the map, the heart icon is when they have an event ready to level up.
- Quests and their small new design (Clearer objectives).
- Narissa companion thingy
- LOOK JIMMY WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING
- A Shino event.

Link ->

2nd Video:
- Fishing rework, Forage tools, changes on item design, some curious treasures...
- Guild board changes, Maria as a recruit and new zone.
- New Girls Deck animations (It is optimized, too)
- Evie event and Evie writing. (Don't bully her writing! She's practicing >:c)
(The video is split in two because of reasons)

Link ->

Remember that I'm still working on dialogues. I'm sure there are a lot of grammatical mistakes and etc. Everything will be polished with the Alpha testers.

Just as an extra, this is how the main menu looks now. (Ignore the glitch and the ghost, it's because the Halloween event is activated and I'm too lazy to disable it just to make the video xD)

Again, no developer in this earth would abandon a game like this. This game is liked by a lot of people and I'm proud of what I've been able to do, and I want to do more.

EDIT: If you would like to see proof about events, in general, I would suggest joining discord and check the #sneak-peeks channel. There's a total of 68 images since last update.

Last edited:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
It's fruitless, people who doesn't read... Won't read that either :LOL:

Also, didn't they just post a pic? There's also stuff in Discord and, to a lesser extend, on Patreon as well.

If the person can't be bothered in checking any of these three places, there would not exist much point to bother replying, except to remember that people do care with the game.

And it's good that people care enough with the game to make pointless questions; As they say, the game only dies when indifference settles in!
I know, and it is even more serious when you consider that there are all the links to check on Patreon or other sites in the first post of this thread. But apparently, unfortunately, many either have no idea or have no interest in checking before shooting this "abandoned" thing.
And I repeat, mine was just a suggestion: publishing a sort of "monthly diary" of the progress of the update could help to better endure the wait. Of those people who do not have the desire to go and check elsewhere and, I think, also of all of us. And surely having a message with content posted directly by the author would be a more convincing tool to use in response to those who ask the fateful question.

Just like Komi just did.

Well, I've posted several sneak peeks on patreon and discord, but sure, let me show you something. I will skip text so I don't spoil anything. (That's the main reason I don't want to show stuff)

1st Video:
- The girls on the map, the heart icon is when they have an event ready to level up.
- A Shino event.

Link ->

2nd Video:
- Fishing rework, Forage tools, changes on item design, some curious treasures...

Link ->

Remember that I'm still working on dialogues. I'm sure there are a lot of grammatical mistakes and etc. Everything will be polished with the Alpha testers.

Just as an extra, this is how the main menu looks now. (Ignore the glitch and the ghost, it's because the Halloween event is activated and I'm too lazy to disable it just to make the video xD)

Again, no developer in this earth would abandon a game like this. This game is liked by a lot of people and I'm proud of what I've been able to do, and I want to do more.
Thanks man!
As I just said, reposting this message will be much, much more effective in fighting unbelievers!
For Jimmy!!! <3

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Well on the bright side the old incest patch still works :sneaky:
https://f95zone.to/threads/heros-harem-guild-v0-1-1-beta-build-1-komisari.42173/post-2777552

Cosmetic Extra
I took 'game\gui\window_icon.png' and converted it to icon.ico along with made a copy of it that is 32x32.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello! Could you please remove the "ICONS" patch from downloading? It's making the game crash for everyone that downloads it because it modifies the options.rpy

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019

1st Video:
- A Shino event.

Link ->

2nd Video:

Link ->

EDIT: If you would like to see proof about events, in general, I would suggest joining discord and check the #sneak-peeks channel. There's a total of 68 images since last update.
OOHH GOD YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!...but seriously, it looks so good cant wait. :love:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello! Could you please remove the "ICONS" patch from downloading? It's making the game crash for everyone that downloads it because it modifies the options.rpy
Using old code will do that. Removed the file from that post.

Hows the game coming along? Think this thread was last updated in 2020-11-23

Nov 24, 2019
Is it just me but whenever I try to go to the discord it says ''unable to accept invite'', someone else?
I'm not sure which moderation level Komisari set, but if it was the standard for public servers, you may need to confirm your email and be registered on Discord for at least 5~10 minutes. To keep spam-bots out. (Even so, every once in a while, raid-bots may get in...)

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes