Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Until he updates the game. He can say it until he's blue in the face, but it's been over a year. People have every right to question it IMO.
I think that is fair if you're new to the game and you see that it hasn't been updated in a long time. But if you have been following the thread for a long time and keep asking the same questions over and over again that is just annoying.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Until he updates the game. He can say it until he's blue in the face, but it's been over a year. People have every right to question it IMO.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be happier if we got an update today, too, but I think that Komi has shown that both quantity and quality come when we wait. They're active here, they assure us they're making good progress, I have no reason to doubt them. If the timeframe makes you doubt, that's your prerogative.

However, my comment wasn't about the questioning so much as it was about the lack of checking recent posts. People often ask "is it abandoned" on the same page where the Dev has stated "no, it isn't". I don't remember if it was this thread, but I remember seeing it as an immediate post after a Dev has said that.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
This may seem pedantic, but the issue is when people come and see you're only changing the revision build by 1, it gives off the impression it'll be some bugfixes/minor scenes (mostly because of how the devs here already use it).
I honestly don't think this will be much of an issue on here. This numbering is by far not the worst I've seen on f95zone, so anybody who has been on this hellsite for a while knows to ignore the numbering (Unless it says Demo or something like that) and look at the changelog, or even the file size. I'm also fairly convinced some people look at the amount of comments as well, and this already has over 200 pages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I honestly don't think this will be much of an issue on here. This numbering is by far not the worst I've seen on f95zone, so anybody who has been on this hellsite for a while knows to ignore the numbering (Unless it says Demo or something like that) and look at the changelog, or even the file size. I'm also fairly convinced some people look at the amount of comments as well, and this already has over 200 pages.
In Germany we say "your word into god's ear" ("Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr") meaning you should be absolutely right but actually are wrong. Given the amount of posts complaining about version numbering, or that it's "not enough content for a 0.3" or that 0.9 means "it's 90% finished" you never know what numbering does.

Then again, these precious specimen probably cannot be saved by any version naming system at all, so maybe it is a non issue after all.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Then again, these precious specimen probably cannot be saved by any version naming system at all, so maybe it is a non issue after all.
Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr indeed :p

Some of the specimen on here can'tbe saved at all, I know that just too well myself.
A game on here gets weekly progress updates, organized in a graphic, and some people are still asking about how long it'll take etc -.-

Reactions: Cartageno

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
Stumbled upon this game again after a long time. Somehow my currently installed version is 0.14.something. Did I travel back in time?

Ok, downloaded 0.1.2, but it seems there is nothing new - I'm on "your family is here and you don't have to return home" quest and current objective is to "reach maximum level with <list of girls>". But girls deck says there are no more events available for every girl. Am I missing something? How do I know maximum level and how to raise it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Stumbled upon this game again after a long time. Somehow my currently installed version is 0.14.something. Did I travel back in time?

Ok, downloaded 0.1.2, but it seems there is nothing new - I'm on "your family is here and you don't have to return home" quest and current objective is to "reach maximum level with <list of girls>". But girls deck says there are no more events available for every girl. Am I missing something? How do I know maximum level and how to raise it?
Once you reach a maximum level with most girls, go to the bed and click on "Finish Prologue."

After seeing the event, there is no more content!

Reactions: anrock
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes