Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
What the hell does that mean? I am asking because maybe someone here is a Patreon Subscriber so has updates on next Patreon release but I get a dumb ass response instead.
The Discord server is better than Patreon for finding progress reports with this particular game.

Nov 24, 2019
The Discord server is better than Patreon for finding progress reports with this particular game.
I think they're looking for a buggy, possibly defective, leaked version instead of a progress report... And Patreon would be the best place to inquiry about the existence of such, I guess.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I think they're looking for a buggy, possibly defective, leaked version instead of a progress report... And Patreon would be the best place to inquiry about the existence of such, I guess.
I assumed progress reports based on their use of the "next" in both posts. (which suggests that they are asking about an update that they know doesn't exist yet)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I assumed progress reports based on their use of the "next" in both posts. (which suggests that they are asking about an update that they know doesn't exist yet)
Yes progress report.. the patreons usually get word of the release much earlier than us that play the free release as they get the updates from the Patreon page that can't be read unless you are a Patreon.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Yes progress report.. the patreons usually get word of the release much earlier than us that play the free release as they get the updates from the Patreon page that can't be read unless you are a Patreon.
Well like I said in my earlier comment, Komisari actually posts more progress reports on the game's Discord server so no need to wait for Patreon supporters to pass the info along for this game.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Well like I said in my earlier comment, Komisari actually posts more progress reports on the game's Discord server so no need to wait for Patreon supporters to pass the info along for this game.
Also, all my patreon post containing info about the game progress are completely free.
I don't think that info should be paid, so, you can get the info from almost everywhere, tbh xD

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Also, all my patreon post containing info about the game progress are completely free.
I don't think that info should be paid, so, you can get the info from almost everywhere, tbh xD
This is something I think is very smart of you Komisari, honestly. There are definitely things that should be exclusive to patrons, but, it can really help with the decision making process of whether or not one wants to become a patron if update info is public, and helps to keep people from feeling cheated once they do. So many Devs keep the update info secret too, and every time I see it it makes me worried they're trying to hide something from potential future patrons.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I was wondering what happened to this game. Today it literally just came into my mind but it looks like it's still progressing which is good. I really hope the wait will be worth it when the next update is released. Looking forward to it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: $@~ and Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
is there some sort of galley in this, or do i have to go and talk to the girls to view the scenes?
You can find the here.

Seriously though, for a lot of the scenes you indeed need to talk to the people to get the scenes again.
Go to the options menu and click on gallery. (Not in the main menu, but while you're playing.)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
On an unrelated note: I exited the bar at night on my first visit on midnight: The rightmost of my screen glitched for a second and then stopped! I swear I thought my PC was giving up on me! Is that part of the game?!

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
On an unrelated note: I exited the bar at night on my first visit on midnight: The rightmost of my screen glitched for a second and then stopped! I swear I thought my PC was giving up on me! Is that part of the game?!
There is something in the game that is meant to cause a glitching effect but I don't recall encountering it at that location before.

Reactions: $@~

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
There is something in the game that is meant to cause a glitching effect but I don't recall encountering it at that location before.
The thing is I have seen many posts talking about it but I really am terrified: I don't like to doubt my PC malfunctioning or something cause last time that happened in another game, I found out that one of my RAMs is faulty therefore I'd rather be safe than sorry. In short, my paranoia kicked in and everytime I see anything like that, I run RAM diagnosis!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes