Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
the dev is so bussy answereing post about the game being abandoned or , him being dead , milking or both (don't ask ) he has no time to finnish the update.
So please stop asking let him work.
Yeah stop asking stuff, Jesus, I'm all day answering... :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: prrt and HogRocket

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I knew that internet course on necromancy would come in handy one day! Time to shine!
Yeah, but zombis, even if they can work 24/7, are inefficients compared to living people... And creating a Lich is too dangerous.
Better to kill beggars, zombify them and make them pedal to cool down the rendering GPUs.

Reactions: HogRocket

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Specifically for Komisari, when you release a new version of your game, change the Thread Updated date on the main page. This helps people know that your game has been updated since 2020-11-23 (and is not dead). In turn, your game will get more attention.
Específicamente para Komisari, cuando lances una nueva versión de tu juego, cambia la fecha de actualización del hilo en la página principal. Esto ayuda a las personas a saber que su juego se ha actualizado desde 23/11/2020 (y no está muerto). A su vez, tu juego recibirá más atención.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I hate summer! It's almost 32 C°! I don't know what to do to stay alive haha. In my country in winter it doesn't snow anything, I'm the jealous here! hahaha
Heh!, you should spend a winter up here in Canada lots of snow and where I am the temp can drop to -40 or lower in some cases.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Hello, I'm the dev <3
Hello and welcome from what I have seen of the this game's screen shots and the reaction of those who have tried your game you have the potentional to make this a fine game I'll be keep this game in mind to try later once I'm done with the games I have gotten from here.

I hope that you won't burn yourself out because it would not only be a shame if this game got abandoned but it would be a crime to the Smut Gods as well if this game gets abandoned.

But other then that it's good to see to see who enjoy these types of games making their vision a reality.

Reactions: heyarnold

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Specifically for Komisari, when you release a new version of your game, change the Thread Updated date on the main page. This helps people know that your game has been updated since 2020-11-23 (and is not dead). In turn, your game will get more attention.
Específicamente para Komisari, cuando lances una nueva versión de tu juego, cambia la fecha de actualización del hilo en la página principal. Esto ayuda a las personas a saber que su juego se ha actualizado desde 23/11/2020 (y no está muerto). A su vez, tu juego recibirá más atención.
wait, what? this games been updated ? o_O

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Anyone has full save when the MC met with Elizabeth and Alice again? Or the full save until the end of current content is okay too

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes