Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
you say you wont abandon it but what will you do if someone gave you a few million or you won the lottery of a few million would you still work on the game lol.

also cant wait for the next update.
i also dont understand why there is an incest tag if there is non?
Yes, I would still work on the game! Definitely, no joking xD

Reactions: HogRocket

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait...Still no updates?
The version...THE VERSION WAS THE HINT FOR THE RELEASE DATE!!! *Huffing copium intensifies*
IT SAYS 1.2 WHICH MEANS 1.2 YEARS!!! IT CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE!!!
WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- *And even more huffing of copium*

Probably this month or the next one now, I'm so SURE OF IT!!!

Reactions: X2 and Lolicon Kami
Nov 24, 2019
you say you wont abandon it but what will you do if someone gave you a few million or you won the lottery of a few million would you still work on the game lol.

also cant wait for the next update.
i also dont understand why there is an incest tag if there is non?
That's really a bad example. Real examples are force majeure - hurricanes, earthquakes, hardware death, Patreon closing down, being sued for a million dollars (and losing), disease, accidents, kidnapping, war, hospitalization, being sent to jail, death, being sent to another world and game completion.

Needless to say, most if not all cases of force majeure will force them to stop working on the game, cannot be predicted, and cannot be avoided.

Gaining a million (...pesos) isn't a force majeure, but if they're being paid explicitly to don't work on the game it may still count as an example. Getting addicted to something else would be another non-force-majeure possible example.

Reactions: WSmith

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yes, I would still work on the game! Definitely, no joking xD
You could then afford to buy a room full of super rendering rigs and hire coders and sit back with a cigar and a whiskey and just write dialog - WEEKLY UPDATES FOREVER!!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My saves from 1.1 aren't working when I go to load them I get this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, switch to 0.1.2 was a major overhaul, saves of 0.1.1 don't work. Since that save must be from 2020, a good way to get reacquainted with the girls and Jimmy (and you don't miss too much, the old version was just a short introduction, probably not even 5% of what we have now).

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Yup, switch to 0.1.2 was a major overhaul, saves of 0.1.1 don't work. Since that save must be from 2020, a good way to get reacquainted with the girls and Jimmy (and you don't miss too much, the old version was just a short introduction, probably not even 5% of what we have now).
Ah ok. I'll just do a new game.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
just finish to test it. i stop playing when quest ask to max all girls...

This game is avergage.
Graphically it goes, but i ve seen near all your background and caracter in another game then no need of bliss for something that is not dev work. The hud and the menu are good, except of the quest log (lack of description). the sex scene are nice.
The story... is common and not well write (it smells like total improvisation as you going...), the caracter story are not well write too... VIOLENCE !! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaa !!!!!!

And we come to the really unpleasant point for me,

I hate this mc, that masochistic mop hero... it s not me it s him, who like be hitting, insulting, forcing to do things he don't want, and ask again like nothing happen, he like it... And his vision of courage is to sacrifice himself at the first danger... yep, like a maso... This punching ball is soo pathetic that the dev is thought obliged to change your name (with a manly voice), but... Ridiculous yep...

You know M dev, it s bad to lie to people in your game, in the intro you say, it s quest game, you have to do quest for finish it, you can choose the girl you like and to it, then don t do the girl you don t like then... Annnnd no. it a fucking grinding game in open world and not a quest game. Because, you have to grind affection of girl for unlock main quest and you don t know who, then you have too try all the girls. And the two main, main quest are up affection with girl first lvl 5, and with the last when i stop play, up all the fucking girl at max level... M dev where is gone your you can choose the girl you like ? What a nasty try of hiding you game is just a open world grinding game where you have just to max all the girl like all the others... you know Mr dev for me half of girl charm is her temper... (i don t like sunny, rebecca, and execpt fara and envie, the other no... VIOLENCE !!!. Just friend and i don t want to fuck my friend, just my lovers but i can t choose anything in this game... So frustrating !) But I recognize that efforts are put on the gameplay.
And the music you choose hurt, too sharp. i ve played near mute.
Then yes, this game is avergage, a generic harem game flat and without almost any flavor, with a bad write story, and a mc... well...... This game will be quickly forget.
Good luck with it Mr dev.

Ps, i see it come then i will answer now... You know people, i really don t care what you think about me or what you think about what i think of this game... That won't make me change my mind, your opinion is as subjective as mine.... And i m not here to be like or make friend, i come to say what i honestly think about this game. Nothing more or less, then don t answer me.... please. because, i will not waste any more time on this game. because i see the end is near, it will not change.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ryusai

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ps, i see it come then i will answer now... You know people, i really don t care what you think about me or what you think about what i think of this game... That won't make me change my mind, your opinion is as subjective as mine.... And i m not here to be like or make friend, i come to say what i honestly think about this game. Nothing more or less, then don t answer me.... please. because, i will not waste any more time on this game. because i see the end is near, it will not change.
In other words: I will just spout my opinion - which you are correct is subjective and you are entitled to - I want you to read it but not reply because other opinions are not relevant at all.

If you want to write a review, there is a section for that. If you write in the main forum part, get used to people answering.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
In other words: I will just spout my opinion - which you are correct is subjective and you are entitled to - I want you to read it but not reply because other opinions are not relevant at all.

If you want to write a review, there is a section for that. If you write in the main forum part, get used to people answering.
sigh..., no i just say what i think to the dev... not to people like you in this forum. and I think there is no point in debating with people of a personal opinion. That s all.
Because i usually post here for all game i test, i m not good with forum s use generally. Because i m here for games, not peoples.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
just finish to test it. i stop playing when quest ask to max all girls...

This game is avergage.
Graphically it goes, but i ve seen near all your background and caracter in another game then no need of bliss for something that is not dev work. The hud and the menu are good, except of the quest log (lack of description). the sex scene are nice.
The story... is common and not well write (it smells like total improvisation as you going...), the caracter story are not well write too... VIOLENCE !! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaa !!!!!!

And we come to the really unpleasant point for me,

I hate this mc, that masochistic mop hero... it s not me it s him, who like be hitting, insulting, forcing to do things he don't want, and ask again like nothing happen, he like it... And his vision of courage is to sacrifice himself at the first danger... yep, like a maso... This punching ball is soo pathetic that the dev is thought obliged to change your name (with a manly voice), but... Ridiculous yep...

You know M dev, it s bad to lie to people in your game, in the intro you say, it s quest game, you have to do quest for finish it, you can choose the girl you like and to it, then don t do the girl you don t like then... Annnnd no. it a fucking grinding game in open world and not a quest game. Because, you have to grind affection of girl for unlock main quest and you don t know who, then you have too try all the girls. And the two main, main quest are up affection with girl first lvl 5, and with the last when i stop play, up all the fucking girl at max level... M dev where is gone your you can choose the girl you like ? What a nasty try of hiding you game is just a open world grinding game where you have just to max all the girl like all the others... you know Mr dev for me half of girl charm is her temper... (i don t like sunny, rebecca, and execpt fara and envie, the other no... VIOLENCE !!!. Just friend and i don t want to fuck my friend, just my lovers but i can t choose anything in this game... So frustrating !) But I recognize that efforts are put on the gameplay.
And the music you choose hurt, too sharp. i ve played near mute.
Then yes, this game is avergage, a generic harem game flat and without almost any flavor, with a bad write story, and a mc... well...... This game will be quickly forget.
Good luck with it Mr dev.

Thank you so much for your feedback! The main way to play the game will stay as it is. I'll try my best to make the "grind" the less possible, I'm not trying to make HHG a grind game. I hope that you try this game in future updates, mostly in the next one!

EDIT: I'm trying to tell a story that implies most of the characters you're "forced" to level up. There will be other characters that are completely optional in future updates. Delilah, for example, is the first one that is completely optional. It's weird to make a game where you have to balance between gameplay and story with all the girls I have to develop their story! I found that LVL up gameplay pretty fitting with the story. So yeah.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sigh..., no i just say what i think to the dev... not to people like you in this forum. and I think there is no point in debating with people of a personal opinion. That s all.
Because i usually post here for all game i test, i m not good with forum s use generally. Because i m here for games, not peoples.
You still might want to put it in the "review" section though. Whatever you post here goes out to all the people around here and they may have their own opinions, regardless of what you want. Also be warned that many devs aren't on the forum so you're not gonna reach them this way anyway. Komisari of course is.

Reactions: WSmith

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback! The main way to play the game will stay as it is. I'll try my best to make the "grind" the less possible, I'm not trying to make HHG a grind game. I hope that you try this game in future updates, mostly in the next one!

EDIT: I'm trying to tell a story that implies most of the characters you're "forced" to level up. There will be other characters that are completely optional in future updates. Delilah, for example, is the first one that is completely optional. It's weird to make a game where you have to balance between gameplay and story with all the girls I have to develop their story! I found that LVL up gameplay pretty fitting with the story. So yeah.
Thanks for the answer M dev.
Ok, i will retest it in some time (maybe not the next update, but i will do it again to see what it become and tell you what i think.)
Then again M dev good luck with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes