prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Yep , and I guess people think it is such a great joke they go over the site to search for games that are not updated for some time to post it .
because of "look how funny I am " and "I know about the inside jokes "
without reading the thread offcourse .

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I haven't try this game since I'm just waiting for the next version but is it true that 0.1.2 has plenty of content so far?
Yes. Even though the dev refers to it as the prologue it does include a complete arc and plenty of character development.

Reactions: Xypher

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
too bad there is no pregnancy route.. even though it looks good
Just a warning in case you want to try the game, the game DOESN'T HAVE ROUTES. You're forced to have events and spend time with all the girls. The game follows a story of the complete Guild, not a specific girl. There aren't even choices.

Reactions: HogRocket

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That should legit be a new tag. It would work well as the counterpart of "no sexual content", just so people know what they're getting into. :KEK:

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Just a warning in case you want to try the game, the game DOESN'T HAVE ROUTES. You're forced to have events and spend time with all the girls. The game follows a story of the complete Guild, not a specific girl. There aren't even choices.
Oh how terrible! I have to interact with every one of these sweet, hot, sexy, attractive, adorable girls! How will I ever survive?
sad-crying.gif

:love::love:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh how terrible! I have to interact with every one of these sweet, hot, sexy, attractive, adorable girls! How will I ever survive?
View attachment 1612833

:love::love:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
While I won't claim that I am terribly suffering following them all ;) , but as with almost any other game the girls come in tiers - and some of the girls I probably wouldn't bother with if they're not needed for the story. That's all subjective of course.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
To be fair, he did say there are no routes and we'll be forced to interact with the girls but Jimmy was never mentioned, so the hope for a Bro ending (brending?) is still very much alive. Maybe throw the quintuplets in for the purest bro experience ever. The route will emanate so much broness that our screens will grow glistening biceps and wear tank tops.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
To be fair, he did say there are no routes and we'll be forced to interact with the girls but Jimmy was never mentioned, so the hope for a Bro ending (brending?) is still very much alive. Maybe throw the quintuplets in for the purest bro experience ever. The route will emanate so much broness that our screens will grow glistening biceps and wear tank tops.
You just wait until Chapter 1, there are lots of broness all around

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes