ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Thread Updated: 2020-11-23
What the fuck? Why is it still not tagged as abandoned?
Yeah, what the fuck are you doing, BlindBigot ? Why are we still paying you if you don't do your damn job ? You're slacking on those tags, now go update abandoned threads with the correct tag, we don't cater to laziness on this website. :poop:

Reactions: LayfonElric

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I think he meant "quit"
Being active in the community is nice and all but not a single update in way over a year for a game that was launched 2019 and is still in Version 0.1.2, gives me enough vibes to doubt a full 1.0 version in a reasonable amount of time and with that I mean this decade. There are just too many games that take years for updates till the abandoned tag gets slapped onto them in the end. If that upcoming update is big enough that you bring the version to ver 0.5 or something than I would change my opinion, but right now I`m doubtful.

• Angry
Reactions: Badjourasmix

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
Version numbering doesn't mean anything. A game can jump from 0.1 straight to 1.0 in one update if the developer considers it completed.

To Komisari, I think 0.1.3 is bad numbering for the upcoming release. If you're adding as much content as you say you are then you should really consider a 0.2/0.3 at the very least. It gives off the wrong impression of progress and there's quite a few potential players out there that won't give games a shot until they see a bigger version number.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Version numbering doesn't mean anything. A game can jump from 0.1 straight to 1.0 in one update if the developer considers it completed.

To Komisari, I think 0.1.3 is bad numbering for the upcoming release. If you're adding as much content as you say you are then you should really consider a 0.2/0.3 at the very least. It gives off the wrong impression of progress and there's quite a few potential players out there that won't give games a shot until they see a bigger version number.
Is that really a thing? I personally never really cared about how updates are numbered. I just care about the amount and quality of the content in the updates.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Is that really a thing? I personally never really cared about how updates are numbered. I just care about the amount and quality of the content in the updates.
I already explained that the next version is not v0.2.0 so v0.2.0 can be Chapter 2, while v0.1.3 is Chapter 1. So, I'll keep consistent version numbering based on chapters. v0.1.3 is almost a new game in a lot of ways, but still, I want v0.2.0 to be Chapter 2!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thread Updated: 2020-11-23
What the fuck? Why is it still not tagged as abandoned?
Read the rules on the "abandoned" tag then you'll see that time elapsed since "Thread Updated" plays no role in it.

Being active in the community is nice and all but not a single update in way over a year for a game that was launched 2019 and is still in Version 0.1.2, gives me enough vibes to doubt a full 1.0 version in a reasonable amount of time and with that I mean this decade. There are just too many games that take years for updates till the abandoned tag gets slapped onto them in the end. If that upcoming update is big enough that you bring the version to ver 0.5 or something than I would change my opinion, but right now I`m doubtful.
As pwnography correctly said: forget trying to guess any amount of content by version numbering. This game has more content than many a finished game. And most importantly, in most cases (exceptions prove the rule as always) version numbers are not decimals, so "0.5" does NOT mean "halfway through". The points usually are a separator between different aspects of version numbering.

Reactions: heyarnold

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
It does almost make you wish there was a universal versioning system everyone would use. Sometimes you see a 0.1 that has more content than a triple A title, other times it'll literally be the first initial/demo release. Rarely you'll even see something in it's 0.1 iteration but then be tagged as "completed".
I think Nick Young speaks for the average user when he goes: :WaitWhat:

I started looking at file sizes instead when determining how much content there is in a game. My sanity sent me a thank-you letter shortly after. :HideThePain:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The last update was 2020, we have the year 2022... "quite" active. Sure you meant quite and not quit?
Yeah I think he meant "quit"
by "Quite active" I meant that he's on here a lot talking about the update.....I was quite specific. The problem is he is having to spend too much time responding to "is this abandoned" questions easily answered by a little reading - when he could be working on the update.

Reactions: heyarnold

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
is there no android port version? because if I play a compressed version for PC. there is no animation at all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
WTF you mean Spam? I just only ask, Why the thead what 2 years not have update, still not have Aboned tag....
I don't know how to put this politely but: if you read the answers to your posts once in a while you would not have to ask the same question over and over again.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes