zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I may always been absent-minded, but I could swear to have seen Will Smith and Rick Astley among the main image of the screen.
Either after years of memes they finally started damaging my occipital lobe and I am getting hallucinations or Komisari decided to finally add Will and Astley as new waifus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I may always been absent-minded, but I could swear to have seen Will Smith and Rick Astley among the main image of the screen.
Either after years of memes they finally started damaging my occipital lobe and I am getting hallucinations or Komisari decided to finally add Will and Astley as new waifus
I don't think it is Komisari's doing, I've seen something like that on at least another image (where it was Mr Bean) as well as on the main image here where it is only a png which cannot do this. So apparently F95 decided to do something funny? Or somebody hacked something?

Reactions: WSmith and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't think it is Komisari's doing, I've seen something like that on at least another image (where it was Mr Bean) as well as on the main image here where it is only a png which cannot do this. So apparently F95 decided to do something funny? Or somebody hacked something?
Yeah I believe it too, Ricardo Milos scared the heck out of me jumping out of a random image, it’s probably something funny, since tomorrow is April Fools

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Guys, I'm new to this game so two questions:
Why is this update taking so long?
Is it worth playing first time now or should I wait for next update?
1. Because no one actually working on it?
2. Sure, wait for next update (just kidding, that way you would never play this game). I would not call this game that grate but it certainly have it's charm, and I would say, it's worth to play and give what is deu to game developer when he still worked on this project.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
A bit of Aributt would also be nice. This whole no-lewd-content-of-characters-not-lewded-in-game rule is fukken torture for someone whose top girls are:

1. Ari
2. Delilah
3. Elizabeth

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
A bit of Aributt would also be nice. This whole no-lewd-content-of-characters-not-lewded-in-game rule is fukken torture for someone whose top girls are:

1. Ari
2. Delilah
3. Elizabeth
Don't worry, there is a lot of great scenes. Also, after the update, a rain of requests of them will be done, I'm really sure

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
been a while since the last time i check on this game . glad to see the game developer still reply to some people . then i guess this game is not abandon ? hope im right . been really into the story since day 1 . would love to see the end of this game . i can wait <3 do your best dev <3

Reactions: Komisari

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
Well, it's understandable that people are getting impatient. I said about a year ago (about June) that I'll wait with the game until the next update. Should only take a few months...

The update will have to prove what has happened in this long time. And the longer we wait for the update, the higher the expectations will be. Even if it's good and has a lot of content, it's possible thatsome will be disappointed because too high expectations have built up over time. You see that quite often. And then there will always be people who will make a comparison with other devs.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well, it's understandable that people are getting impatient. I said about a year ago (about June) that I'll wait with the game until the next update. Should only take a few months...

The update will have to prove what has happened in this long time. And the longer we wait for the update, the higher the expectations will be. Even if it's good and has a lot of content, it's possible thatsome will be disappointed because too high expectations have built up over time. You see that quite often. And then there will always be people who will make a comparison with other devs.
Just saying, that there are games that where build without time preassure like or .

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes