Jan 15, 2021
Well, there is a certain subgroup of F95 users who will call anything other than weekly updates of at least 5 hours of gameplay with all my favorite kinks and a daily pizza delivery "milking". Often they themselves aren't even the ones they perceive to be milked.
For good reason it dictates standards and how the market works. Stuff like this game, Star Citizen, Yandere Simulator, Cloud Meadow are perfect examples of why Patreon doesn't work and that Publishers are essential to proper game development.
Because there is nothing there to stop developers to just endlessly abuse their own Donators.
I can guarantee you if 90% of Komisaris patrons would just unsubscribe for a day we would get the next update in less than a week.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
For good reason it dictates standards and how the market works. Stuff like this game, Star Citizen, Yandere Simulator, Cloud Meadow are perfect examples of why Patreon doesn't work and that Publishers are essential to proper game development.
Because there is nothing there to stop developers to just endlessly abuse their own Donators.
I can guarantee you if 90% of Komisaris patrons would just unsubscribe for a day we would get the next update in less than a week.
It's impossible for the update to be ready in a week. If for some reason 90% of my patrons would disappear in a day, I think every developer would push an update. Not because they've been lazy/not working on the update, but because of desperation.
My patrons are trusting in my words when I say I want Chapter 1 to have an impact on old/new players, just like the prologue did, and that I'm taking my time to do it, and the only reason Chapter 1 is not out it's because the story is not done, period, not because I'm overextending stuff.

My patrons know exactly what I'm doing, I told them in my patron posts, I would suggest you check on it.
Abusing my patrons would be lying about an ETA or telling them to keep paying to receive x thing.

Also, this is how having a fan feels? :PogChamp:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh yeah... because publishers in the west LOVE adult games and the genre was booming before patreon...

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets
Jan 15, 2021
It's impossible for the update to be ready in a week. If for some reason 90% of my patrons would disappear in a day, I think every developer would push an update. Not because they've been lazy/not working on the update, but because of desperation.
My patrons are trusting in my words when I say I want Chapter 1 to have an impact on old/new players, just like the prologue did, and that I'm taking my time to do it, and the only reason Chapter 1 is not out it's because the story is not done, period, not because I'm overextending stuff.

My patrons know exactly what I'm doing, I told them in my patron posts, I would suggest you check on it.
Abusing my patrons would be lying about an ETA or telling them to keep paying to receive x thing.

Also, this is how having a fan feels? :PogChamp:
So until now you have not worked on the game or what? You had 2 years. Who says you're not just lying in your patreon posts?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You mean the publishers who will talk about "Bioware magic", i. e. programmers getting pushed until they commit suicide? Or do you mean the publishers who will put out a release in time as buggy mess with floating characters, game breaking bugs, and maybe will put out patches a year later?

Programming isn't a manufacturing process, it's a creative process. Time schedules can never be anything but rough estimates at best effort.

Reactions: Konstantinus
Jan 15, 2021
You mean the publishers who will talk about "Bioware magic", i. e. programmers getting pushed until they commit suicide? Or do you mean the publishers who will put out a release in time as buggy mess with floating characters, game breaking bugs, and maybe will put out patches a year later?

Programming isn't a manufacturing process, it's a creative process. Time schedules can never be anything but rough estimates at best effort.
No its not, you have a project with clear goals in mind. If devs make big promises that they cannot fulfill or not properly fulfill too bad for them, you know they can go to the publisher and just give him a unfinished product. Its their name being tarnished not the publishers name. Also its not like crowdfunded games are that much less buggy.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So until now you have not worked on the game or what? You had 2 years. Who says you're not just lying in your patreon posts?
No, I haven't started... What makes you think that? My thousands of sneak peeks or my Patreon posts? My Twitter posts?
Nah, I didn't start. I will wait until I go down to 100$ in Patreon and then release an update of 1 or 2 events.

At this point, you're just trolling or just being the annoying hater, I won't answer you anymore.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Seems as if the cheat codes were not unlocking the blacked out character deck photos. Are the only scenes the ones included on the right in the gallery or does each character have their own gallery scenes? There are a lot of characters but not that many scenes so I am assuming that is the case but I am still at the start of the game.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Second: it not being finished in a week does not at all mean "not having worked on it". You seem to never have been involved in a project at all.
Ignore him, this guy thinks my update will have 10 events and a couple of sex scenes.
I don't like to brag, and I'll say this one time because I don't like it and this guy is being really annoying, but he's going to shit his pants when he sees the update.
narissaIugh.png

Jan 15, 2021
No, I haven't started... What makes you think that? My thousands of sneak peeks or my Patreon posts? My Twitter posts?
Nah, I didn't start. I will wait until I go down to 100$ in Patreon and then release an update of 1 or 2 events.

At this point, you're just trolling or just being the annoying hater, I won't answer you anymore.
Because making empty promises or quickly throwing together sneak peeks is so difficult? Don't get me wrong I'm not a hater and you're not the only one that does this, so don't worry you're not alone. Don't know why I picked out this thread to talk about this topic, had no particular reason for it but I could have done the same in the Cloud Meadow thread or the Kingdom of Deception thread its the exact same going on there.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Ignore him, this guy thinks my update will have 10 events and a couple of sex scenes.
I don't like to brag, and I'll say this one time because I don't like it and this guy is being really annoying, but he's going to shit his pants when he sees the update.
View attachment 1747235
It is only brag if it is without base.
What I saw so far from HHG reminds me of the good old Blizzard times when "It's done when it's done" whas a synonym for quality.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Komi is really good at providing regular samples of his work. For me, this buys some credibility. He's also very active everywhere he has fans. This buys some more. Is it possible that the examples that have been shown are the sum total of work he's done? Sure it's possible, but, just because it's possible doesn't mean that it's what is happening. The bottom line is that Komi is doing what he reasonably can to show that he's working on the update diligently, without releasing what would be a 'partial update'. He wants a complete chapter, and the people supporting him are okay with that.

If you don't feel like it's enough evidence, that's your prerogative, so is stating your opinion. However, attacking the Dev in this situation seems in poor taste to me. There are Devs out there who definitely seem like they're taking advantage, but, they do a lot less to try and show that they're making progress, so I wouldn't put Komisari in that boat, personally.

I definitely hope chapter 2 is complete sooner rather than later, though.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

View attachment 1747235
Just ignore TrollBoy Internet Troll.png . One spoiled pouty idiot doesn't speak for the majority of your "customers". He feels like you owe him something when you don't. Part of the reason I don't make a game (lack of talent and focus being the primary reasons) is that I'd spend too much time banning idiots from the game thread. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari
Oct 11, 2019
Yo Komi, so about this update that's coming up. Have you decided to reconsider your position on fishing? Again I get it you worked hard on these animations and scenes and really want to show them off but I really just want to fish. To be honest with you I would never look at a woman in a lustful manner however I will say the fishing in this game is quite unique and I am barely able to control my self when experiencing the act of fishing in this game. The way you throw your big rod, pull a big fish out of the water, it really just gets me going like no woman ever could. So I humbly ask you as a devoted fan of your fishing game that you would at least reconsider taking another month or two to add more depth to your fishing minigame. I will be eagerly awaiting your response.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Yo Komi, so about this update that's coming up. Have you decided to reconsider your position on fishing? Again I get it you worked hard on these animations and scenes and really want to show them off but I really just want to fish. To be honest with you I would never look at a woman in a lustful manner however I will say the fishing in this game is quite unique and I am barely able to control my self when experiencing the act of fishing in this game. The way you throw your big rod, pull a big fish out of the water, it really just gets me going like no woman ever could. So I humbly ask you as a devoted fan of your fishing game that you would at least reconsider taking another month or two to add more depth to your fishing minigame. I will be eagerly awaiting your response.
I will take an extra year or two of development to make the fishing even more interesting, thanks for your feedback!

HardcoreLarry

May 27, 2020
Is there an ETA for the ETA ?
I know its a funny question but does someone know when we will have the ETA ?
Hoping to get more content from this game
The dev really knows how to get you hooked on the characters
*JUST LOOK AT JIMMY!*

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes