Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
Ignore him, this guy thinks my update will have 10 events and a couple of sex scenes.
I don't like to brag, and I'll say this one time because I don't like it and this guy is being really annoying, but he's going to shit his pants when he sees the update.
View attachment 1747235
Doesn't matter until you release the update. A series of smaller releases would be better than a gigantic update that takes so long people have lost interest.

I used to support on Patreon, I got pictures and promises but no update. I found other developers that actually release work regularly so I stopped supporting and deleted this game. I only come back occasionally to watch the tap dancing.

ZXCFbhSDFHnzxcv

Jun 1, 2020
posting these cheats found within rpa's for convenience:
Use the girls deck to put cheats (The heart). Click the search bar and make the first letter a "." (Dot)
After that, introduce the next WITHOUT "":

"imthelover" : Girls are always at max affection possible. Gets updated every time time passes.
"makemerich" : Gives you money
"gibpower" : Gives you exp
"releasemypp" : Unlocks the gallery.
"showmethesecrets" : Shows hidden stuff, like hidden girls, even if you didn't unlock them yet. There are some nice secrets, I would suggest not using this :)
"fastworkers" : Now every member will work at the guild board every 10 seconds.
for anyone wondering, the 'money' cheat isn't right. it's 'makemerich' , i looked through the code, and you can too, dunno about the other ones.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is the OP post up to date? Has there really been no update for two whole years? Is Dev-kun working on the Crysis Graphics update or something?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Is the OP post up to date? Has there really been no update for two whole years? Is Dev-kun working on the Crysis Graphics update or something?
The game now looks extremely better and superior compared to v0.1.2
Events are FAR longer than v0.1.2.
Reworked the entire cards menu, now works much much better
Reworked and made cutscenes much much better
Reworked Fishing, now works much much better and looks better
Reworked navigation, now works much much better
Reworked the stats system
Added specific objectives for every quest, having dynamic check bars and everything for a better progression
Changed all item icons to better versions
New completely animated main menu
Added gfx system
Added more than 10 characters and all of them have their own 3D assets, like weapons and etc.
Added a companion system for a specific character
Added working accessories/upgrades for lots of tools
Added gifts
Added cooking and a lot of crafting
Added more than 65 items and counting
Added a whole new system for less grind called "Town Requests"
Now all animations are custom and hand-made, no Koikatsu default animations anymore.
Added sex sounds to some sex scenes. Will definitely add for all of them.
And a lot of minor features that will be written in the changelog

Oh, I also made a fully "rogue"-like dungeon system, with both pre-made dungeons for the story and randomly generated ones.

And yeah, the update will be the full Chapter 1, doubling the content of the game and more.

But all that is not important. Nono, not at all, what is important is that now Lucy purrs when you headpat her!

1649569639676.png

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The game now looks extremely better and superior compared to v0.1.2
Events are FAR longer than v0.1.2.
Reworked the entire cards menu, now works much much better
Reworked and made cutscenes much much better
Reworked Fishing, now works much much better and looks better
Reworked navigation, now works much much better
Reworked the stats system
Added specific objectives for every quest, having dynamic check bars and everything for a better progression
Changed all item icons to better versions
New completely animated main menu
Added gfx system
Added more than 10 characters and all of them have their own 3D assets, like weapons and etc.
Added a companion system for a specific character
Added working accessories/upgrades for lots of tools
Added gifts
Added cooking and a lot of crafting
Added more than 65 items and counting
Added a whole new system for less grind called "Town Requests"
Now all animations are custom and hand-made, no Koikatsu default animations anymore.
Added sex sounds to some sex scenes. Will definitely add for all of them.
And a lot of minor features that will be written in the changelog

Oh, I also made a fully "rogue"-like dungeon system, with both pre-made dungeons for the story and randomly generated ones.

And yeah, the update will be the full Chapter 1, doubling the content of the game and more.

But all that is not important. Nono, not at all, what is important is that now Lucy purrs when you headpat her!

View attachment 1749303
All those improvements sound awesome. This game is already very good and looks like it will only get better. With all the improvements though, will a new game start be needed?

This isn't asked as a criticism if it does, just out of curiosity.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
All those improvements sound awesome. This game is already very good and looks like it will only get better. With all the improvements though, will a new game start be needed?

This isn't asked as criticism if it does, just out of curiosity.
No, v0.1.2 was a complete rework so future saves won't break. V0.1.3 was built with that in mind and you won't need to start a new game. Everything is fixed in the pre-load of the save!

Nov 24, 2020
The only thing I'm afraid of is you dying and we never get to see all these great changes / updates. Otherwise, take your time. I'd rather have a completed / polished game than a sub par one.

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
No, v0.1.2 was a complete rework so future saves won't break. V0.1.3 was built with that in mind and you won't need to start a new game. Everything is fixed in the pre-load of the save!
I'm sure you have already made up your mind, but i just wanted to say: Of the whole potential audience for this game almost no one reads posts in this thread regularly. They will see chapter 1 when it is released as a version number increase from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Such a new version is normally a bugfix or the addition of up to 5 scenes in all the other games on this site. Almost no one will know that the new version 1.13 is larger than 99% of the games on this site. It's basically poor marketing by version naming.

Anyways, can't wait for an ETA :)

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I'm sure you have already made up your mind, but i just wanted to say: Of the whole potential audience for this game almost no one reads posts in this thread regularly. They will see chapter 1 when it is released as a version number increase from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Such a new version is normally a bugfix or the addition of up to 5 scenes in all the other games on this site. Almost no one will know that the new version 1.13 is larger than 99% of the games on this site. It's basically poor marketing by version naming.

Anyways, can't wait for an ETA :)
Sure but that is what changelogs are for.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes