Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Seeing as how the MC came within a fraction of an inch (literally) of banging his aunt I don't think there will be too much delay in things with Ari.....once she notices :LOL:
I'm guessing for Aunt you're referring Leticia, well, Leticia had a pre-game relationship with her, she even kisses the MC at the start of the game.
Ari, in this update, is like Lucy in the prologue.
You will have scenes, yes, but probably before the end, there needs to be a proper introduction for Ari and her relationship with the MC.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I'm just hoping that with Ari the taboo nature of the relationship isn't glossed over like those things tend to be in other games.
I find that this is a hard thing to balance. While some games gloss over it, others spend so much time on the characters "dealing with the taboo" that it just drags on and on for several updates and gets super repetitive. I hope Komisari can find a good balance.
Even more difficult with games that require a patch to restore incest. All that struggling with the taboo suddenly makes no sense without the patch applied. (even worse when no patch exists but the characters still act like it's taboo to be in a relationship with their "roommate")

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Before this game becomes entirely Lucy central, I want to disapoint the Lucy cult by saying there are those who are less interested in her. Sure, she's fine, but she doesn't make my top 3.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'm guessing for Aunt you're referring Leticia, well, Leticia had a pre-game relationship with her, she even kisses the MC at the start of the game.
Ari, in this update, is like Lucy in the prologue.
You will have scenes, yes, but probably before the end, there needs to be a proper introduction for Ari and her relationship with the MC.

Yes! I was referring to Leticia who has never under any patch or circumstance been the MC's aunt......ever......especially not in this Patreon-safe game. Nope, no "aunts" here, just witches. Nor moms. nor sisters. Nope. no family members at all.....ever......not even once.......nope........

nothing-to-see-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

Aug 14, 2018
But all that is not important. Nono, not at all, what is important is that now Lucy purrs when you headpat her!
I hope you implemented a counter that disables the headpats after a certain amount. Otherwise there will be people who will not be able to stop and starve to the sweet sounds of lucy purring.

• Haha
Reactions: Karnewarrior

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
But all that is not important. Nono, not at all, what is important is that now Lucy purrs when you headpat her!

View attachment 1749303
This...this right here?
This is the greatest and single most important thing in existence.

Should add a cation sign in the game to warn of possible heart attacks due to sheer preciousness.

Yes, yes that is the most important update the game has ever had.......I may die from cuteness when this update comes out.

Best

Girl

Ever

Now

Purrs at us.

LucyHeartFrame.png

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm also surprised at his ability to somehow slip his hand under the massive goggles and yet somehow prevent them from falling. Truly, the game defies expectations every time.

Reactions: HogRocket

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The goggles wraps all around her head
I was going to say that even the goggles themselves are firmly attached to her head due to the gravitational pull of her cuteness. This force is so massive that not even the laws of physics have any say in the matter.
But sure, go ahead, ruin my carefully crafted fantasy by bringing that pesky logic and reason dream crusher duo into this. :HideThePain:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I was going to say that even the goggles themselves are firmly attached to her head due to the gravitational pull of her cuteness. This force is so massive that not even the laws of physics have any say in the matter.
But sure, go ahead, ruin my carefully crafted fantasy by bringing that pesky logic and reason dream crusher duo into this. :HideThePain:
Ankhtar I have some supporting scientific evidence for your theory.

"Newton's law of universal gravitation is usually stated as that every attracts every other particle in the universe with a that is to the product of their masses and to the square of the distance between their centers."

Sir Isaac Newton followed this up 3 months later with an equally important work which was lost for years due to jealousy of his wife. Here is it in its original form.

"Newton's law of Lucyversal gravitation is usually stated as that every of particle of Lucy attracts every other particle in the universe with a that is to the product of her and to the square of the distance between their centers, or if they . "

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ankhtar I have some supporting scientific evidence for your theory.

"Newton's law of universal gravitation is usually stated as that every attracts every other particle in the universe with a that is to the product of their masses and to the square of the distance between their centers."

Sir Isaac Newton followed this up 3 months later with an equally important work which was lost for years due to jealousy of his wife. Here is it in its original form.

"Newton's law of Lucyversal gravitation is usually stated as that every of particle of Lucy attracts every other particle in the universe with a that is to the product of her and to the square of the distance between their centers, or if they . "

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Sir Isaac Newton followed this up 3 months later with an equally important work which was lost for years due to jealousy of his wife.
That poor man. In the end, he never got as much recognition as he truly deserved because of a jealous woman. I wonder if that's how every female that ever existed feels about Lucy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Though to be fair to her, and slightly off topic, as far as we can tell, Sir Isaac was quite a bit of an, ehm, "rump opening" to avoid cruder names. So he might just have deserved it on a personal level. He probably got more recognition than he deserved in some regards.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ankhtar
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes