PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
As I understand it, historically it's a joke about Robert Hooke's height.
I always thought it was a saying about how the geniuses of any era couldn't have done what they did without the geniuses of the previous eras, in the realm of science. There's no rocket science without the Wright brothers, there's no Wright brothers without Da Vinci, stuff like that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I always thought it was a saying about how the geniuses of any era couldn't have done what they did without the geniuses of the previous eras, in the realm of science. There's no rocket science without the Wright brothers, there's no Wright brothers without Da Vinci, stuff like that.
Well that's what the saying means, but specifically referring to when Newton said it it's commonly attributed to being a double entendre taking a crack at Robert Hooke. Hooke believed that Newton had stolen his work, and Newton said that if he'd seen further it was by standing on the shoulders of giants, not of little men like Hooke. Newton wasn't well known for being modest.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Glad to hear! So the newest Version is indeed 0.1.2 Public right?
The newest public release, yes.

If you click on Komisari's Patreon link you can get access to current news and Patreons may get access to builds not yet available to the public.

(I would say "will" but I don't want to step on Komisari's toes, ie if it isn't from Komisari, it isn't official.)

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
The newest public release, yes.

If you click on Komisari's Patreon link you can get access to current news and Patreons may get access to builds not yet available to the public.

(I would say "will" but I don't want to step on Komisari's toes, ie if it isn't from Komisari, it isn't official.)
There are no Patreon only builds, the last version is v0.1.2 Public and it's completely free.
Whenever v0.1.3 drops, it'll be available for 20$+ Patrons for a week, then 5$+ for another week, and then completely free again.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I realize now I worded it incorrectly, or at least in a confusing manner. Patreons get earlier access... but not exclusive. Well, I did say "yet" but w/e.

OreNoNamaeWaJack

Dec 29, 2020
Hey guys, Im playing the latest version and some girls have the actions option but nothing happens when I select it. Is something wrong with my game or is it just not in the game yet but the option is there?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i used the cheat .gimmegold doesnt seems to earn any though help p0lx how do i do it?
If you use it on the girls card desk ( the screen that show you the girls you know in the game) it work perfectly, I just tried and got every type of money not only gold.
Just type that code on the search bar on the upper right and it will give the amount of money you need.

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
If you use it on the girls card desk ( the screen that show you the girls you know in the game) it work perfectly, I just tried and got every type of money not only gold.
Just type that code on the search bar on the upper right and it will give the amount of money you need.
other cheats seems to work expect the gold ones copper and silver not getting any is hard to earn with fishing.:(

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
other cheats seems to work expect the gold ones copper and silver not getting any is hard to earn with fishing.:(
That's really strange, as I told you I wrote the code and it gave me all of them without an issue.
And yes it's a lot more hard without because you need to grind more I agree.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Try foraging and sending your girls to work.
Remember there is no need to grind the 5 silver needed to repair the door, you can access the door already, it just has a hole.

Reactions: Dabi22
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes