heyarnold

Jan 20, 2019
Now all animations are custom and hand-made, no Koikatsu default animations anymore.
Added sex sounds to some sex scenes. Will definitely add for all of them.
Would it be safe to assume that this will apply to the animations that are in the prologue? :unsure:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, no one uses the same version numbering scheme on this site, I judge content by change log myself.
Basically this. I regularily visit "Latest Updates" and in most cases I wouldn't even know by heart what the old version number was. I know from some games what an update will be like - some will appear three times in short succession with "changed 'too' to 'to' in scene 17" as the only update, others are always real updates.

And while I understand that the post you replied to may refer to less regular users of this site, I doubt even more they will look for the version number, they'll just see "update".

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
There are supposed to be two ??? characters in the heart menu, right? There was one before I entered .showmethesecrets, and there were two after I entered it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm sure you have already made up your mind, but i just wanted to say: Of the whole potential audience for this game almost no one reads posts in this thread regularly. They will see chapter 1 when it is released as a version number increase from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Such a new version is normally a bugfix or the addition of up to 5 scenes in all the other games on this site. Almost no one will know that the new version 1.13 is larger than 99% of the games on this site. It's basically poor marketing by version naming.

Anyways, can't wait for an ETA :)
I did it like this so v0.1.3 is Chapter 1 and v0.2.0 is Chapter 2, v0.3.0 is Chapter 3, etc.
I'm aware v0.1.3 is enough content to be a v0.2.0, but I prefer to make it in correlation with the Chapter

LARGEGAY

Sep 21, 2018
I'm sure you have already made up your mind, but i just wanted to say: Of the whole potential audience for this game almost no one reads posts in this thread regularly. They will see chapter 1 when it is released as a version number increase from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. Such a new version is normally a bugfix or the addition of up to 5 scenes in all the other games on this site. Almost no one will know that the new version 1.13 is larger than 99% of the games on this site. It's basically poor marketing by version naming.

Anyways, can't wait for an ETA :)
I personally have been checking on this thread weekly for like 5-6 months now

Jun 17, 2017
I like lucy, I really do, but I don't like the special treatment that she receives compared to the other girls. like i should lv 5 her to unlock story/quest, i think you should give another girl more screen time.

Reactions: Dronstar96

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I like lucy, I really do, but I don't like the special treatment that she receives compared to the other girls. like i should lv 5 her to unlock story/quest, i think you should give another girl more screen time.
Since she is the one who "recruited" the MC to the Guild and has held the guild together before we showed up, she is the central female character at this point in the story. Without her there wouldn't really be a story. We've only really had the prologue + a little so far. Lots of game left for the other girls. I'm sure the others will get their time in the spotlight but she is essential to set up the story.

...plus she's the BEST girl! :love::LOL::love::LOL: (To me at least ;))

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Since she is the one who "recruited" the MC to the Guild and has held the guild together before we showed up, she is the central female character at this point in the story. Without her there wouldn't really be a story. We've only really had the prologue + a little so far. Lots of game left for the other girls. I'm sure the others will get their time in the spotlight but she is essential to set up the story.

But but Ari...

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019

Yeah, Lucy is a central core of the prologue. She's the one who starts everything, basically.
In Chapter 1, there's one of the other girls who will have more screen time.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I have to correct you brother, it’s the best girl to us!

This message was sponsored by the Lucy Cult

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

One could argue that the demon girl who throws us off the cliff is even more integral to the story, as without her, the MC doesn't qualify as a hero, or ever meet Lucy.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm just hoping that with Ari the taboo nature of the relationship isn't glossed over like those things tend to be in other games.
I find that this is a hard thing to balance. While some games gloss over it, others spend so much time on the characters "dealing with the taboo" that it just drags on and on for several updates and gets super repetitive. I hope Komisari can find a good balance.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, Lucy is a central core of the prologue. She's the one who starts everything, basically.
In Chapter 1, there's one of the other girls who will have more screen time.
.....but we still need more Lucy.. :love:

.....one scene for Lucy, once scene for Luna, one scene for Lucy, one scene for Fara, once scene for Lucy, once scene for Rebecca, once scene for Jimmy, once scene for Lucy.......:love::LOL::love::LOL::love::LOL:

I find that this is a hard thing to balance. While some games gloss over it, others spend so much time on the characters "dealing with the taboo" that it just drags on and on for several updates and gets super repetitive. I hope Komisari can find a good balance.
Seeing as how the MC came within a fraction of an inch (literally) of banging his aunt I don't think there will be too much delay in things with Ari.....once she notices :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, there is ample space between DMD Chapter 3 and Single Again (there are probably more extreme examples in both directions I don't remember or can't think of). Probably more on the lenient side here.

Generally speaking I support forbiddentwo though - for me the thrill of the big I is also the "doing something untoward with the risk of getting found out", maybe not unlike sex in the park behind the bushes in that regard. If everybody is okay after 10 seconds, it's just like any other LI to me. Not that I mind non-I LIs but it takes away a major aspect for me, thus personally I rather click through some extra lines of dialogue for the extra kick of the taboo.

But you are right, as almost everything, from blueballing vs immediate magic dick as another example, it is about finding the (individual) sweet spot and it can go wrong in both directions.

Reactions: forbiddentwo
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes