Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
how soon do you think we can expect the update to be ready and will the future updates be faster than this one or will it always take a long time before its fully ready for the release?

Reactions: Richardson1

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
how soon do you think we can expect the update to be ready and will the future updates be faster than this one or will it always take a long time before its fully ready for the release?
The dev doesn't give any information as to when the update will be ready, he only stated that he will give a release date a month before release. There use to be a progress report but the dev said that he has been adding new features/content making the progress report inaccurate so he stopped doing it. Thus your guess is as good as any as to when the update will be ready.

Leitox2193

May 20, 2021
Hola Komisari, tengo una consulta, el juego dice que es en Ingles y en Español, pero al momento de jugarlo sale en 3 textos en ingles y 1 en español, como podria hacer para que todo este en español por favor.

Hello Komisari, I have a query, the game says that it is in English and Spanish, but when playing it it comes out in 3 texts in English and 1 in Spanish, how could I make everything in Spanish please.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but this game is going to be tagged abandoned if it's not updated in about 20 days. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but this game is going to be tagged abandoned if it's not updated in about 20 days. Just wanted to give a heads up.
Not 20, pretty sure there are 52 more days before that. They usually wait 19 month in total, and it has only been a bit over 17 months so far.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Based on what? I can't say I'm familiar with all the rules, but looking up the rules on game uploads
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/#post-6137
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Komisari posts here quite often. If it's based off of, say, progress reports (which is likely considering how the rule was modified), then the last one , so that'd make it roughly 6/19/2022-ish until such tagging comes into effect. That's if there hasn't been any progress reports that the dev has posted here separately, which I've seen Komisari dump info from discord here before, so there may be a newer one.
The modification of the rule doesn't seem to suggest that "anything related to the game" is strictly updates.

Am I incorrect?

Reactions: Cartageno

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Based on what? I can't say I'm familiar with all the rules, but looking up the rules on game uploads

Komisari posts here quite often. If it's based off of, say, progress reports (which is likely considering how the rule was modified), then the last one , so that'd make it roughly 6/19/2022-ish until such tagging comes into effect. That's if there hasn't been any progress reports that the dev has posted here separately, which I've seen Komisari dump info from discord here before, so there may be a newer one.
The modification of the rule doesn't seem to suggest that "anything related to the game" is strictly updates.

Am I incorrect?
There were some old abandoned games that had a note on their front page stating: "abandoned due to 19 month with no update", I don't know if they changed that or not, a mod would have to clarify that. However if this still is the case it wouldn't be 20 days, but 52 days to 19 months for this game.

Last edited:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018

Am I incorrect?
Here, I found a game with that 19 months no update tag https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-1-ttll.32087/

Says:
"Abandon Reason: 19 Months without Update / Staff Decision
As of today, the game has been for 19 months without an update, there is no public (or private) post giving any ETA or solid evidence that it will be updated again."

Last edited:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Here, I found a game with that 19 months no update tag https://f95zone.to/threads/come-inside-v0-2-1-ttll.32087/

Says:
"Abandon Reason: 19 Months without Update / Staff Decision
As of today, the game has been for 19 months without an update, there is no public (or private) post giving any ETA or solid evidence that it will be updated again."
Ah, thanks for that cite! So that looks like it was done as a joint mod decision rather than a hard rule. I suppose it would depend on how the mods felt on Komisari's reports and likelihood of an update.

Reactions: Cartageno and DiTo

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Was it 19 months? I thought it was 18 months.

No it's 18 months, considering it happened to another game after 18 months. 18 months is the minimum, they can call a game abandoned. 1.5 years = 12+6 months.
Ah, thanks for that cite! So that looks like it was done as a joint mod decision rather than a hard rule. I suppose it would depend on how the mods felt on Komisari's reports and likelihood of an update.
EDIT:

1651489267465.png

Here's a post at least which should work as a citation for it actually.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Was it 19 months? I thought it was 18 months.

No it's 18 months, considering it happened to another game after 18 months. 18 months is the minimum, they can call a game abandoned. 1.5 years = 12+6 months.

EDIT:

View attachment 1788729

Here's a post at least which should work as a citation for it actually.
The phrasing still seems like a soft rule, but given the pattern I guess Komisari is probably best off asking the mods if they're going to mark this abandoned at the 18 month point then. If so, well... they're going to have to answer a lot more "is this game dead?" questions, and they only have themselves to blame for choosing to update in this fashion, heh.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The phrasing still seems like a soft rule, but given the pattern I guess Komisari is probably best off asking the mods if they're going to mark this abandoned at the 18 month point then. If so, well... they're going to have to answer a lot more "is this game dead?" questions, and they only have themselves to blame for choosing to update in this fashion, heh.
Well, an abandoned tag isn't that big of a deal, even if the game gets an abandoned tag it would get removed with an update. I think the biggest issue with such a long update cycle is the loss of patreons over time. If I recall correctly at its peak this game had about 12k a month, now it is down significantly from that. Well, I wish the dev the best. This is the best game of its kind. Hope all goes well and we will see this very anticipated update.

Reactions: DudePersonA
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes