pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
Then the fact that this title isn't abandoned, and the dev is still actively developing it shouldn't bother you and there should be no desire for an abandoned tag...........because it's not, and doesn't fit the criteria for the abandoned tag.
That's what every dev says. As a general rule, 18 months is more than enough time in between updates. Personally, I'd even drop it to a flat year.

From Komisari's status updates I lean on the side of him telling the truth. But come on, even with this in mind it's gonna reach the 2 years mark at this rate. Take a moment and think about that timescale if ONE update takes 2 years. It's simply ridiculous.

The plan seems to be remastering/remaking old content and also doubling what's available, all at the same time. That's a lofty goal but also way too much weight to put on a single update.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
That's what every dev says. As a general rule, 18 months is more than enough time in between updates. Personally, I'd even drop it to a flat year.

From Komisari's status updates I lean on the side of him telling the truth. But come on, even with this in mind it's gonna reach the 2 years mark at this rate. Take a moment and think about that timescale if ONE update takes 2 years. It's simply ridiculous.

The plan seems to be remastering/remaking old content and also doubling what's available, all at the same time. That's a lofty goal but also way too much weight to put on a single update.
Still doesn't make it abandoned.
shrug.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's not meant to be taken literally.
Well, yeah, as for the tag it is to be taken literally. The rules of this site that is. We all know some games (not talking HHG here) "kept alive" by playing the rules. But them's the rules, can't change that.

skanen

Jan 23, 2020
It's been a whole 2 years with no updates and i used to love this game since then, can you guys tell me if there's a update or something like that?

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
It's been a whole 2 years nearly 1,5 years with no updates and i used to love this game since then, can you guys tell me if there's a update or something like that?
Fixed it for you. November 2020 until April 2022 is not "a whole 2 years" :censored:

I have to agree with what some people already have said though, it's taking its time indeed. I don't know how big the update is going to be, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if people are disappointed. Combining all the updates from a dev that releases every month, and the way Komisari might do it, might end up to be the same total, but if you need to wait very long to see anything it might feel like the update is smaller.

Guess we have to wait and see if/when the update is released though. (I say if because people believe this update will be released, but we will never know until it happens. A legion of things can happen to Komisari through which the game is completely dead. Fingers crossed they never will).

Oct 11, 2019
Will you guys shut the fuck up about this update nonsense. Komisari has a damn good reason on the delay, as we have all agreed there is going to be a major overall in the fishing aspect of the game and I'm sick and tired of hearing you guys complain about it. You idiots will get the game free anyways so stop bitching. Komi as a devoted follower I want you to know that all you need to do is say the word and I will single handedly karate chop anyone who dares complain about the update time down. Its honestly ridiculous, imagine complaining about an update on your free game. Now that that's settled I'm going to get back to big bass fishing on my ps1 continue forward with the update and ignore these non believers.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Will you guys shut the fuck up about this update nonsense. Komisari has a damn good reason on the delay, as we have all agreed there is going to be a major overall in the fishing aspect of the game and I'm sick and tired of hearing you guys complain about it. You idiots will get the game free anyways so stop bitching. Komi as a devoted follower I want you to know that all you need to do is say the word and I will single handedly karate chop anyone who dares complain about the update time down. Its honestly ridiculous, imagine complaining about an update on your free game. Now that that's settled I'm going to get back to big bass fishing on my ps1 continue forward with the update and ignore these non believers.
I just had this strange mental image of a really angry person kicking the door down into a room full of people and punching everyone in the teeth while holding a real big bass on their other hand. Bonus points if said bass is used for the punching.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Yeah! Shout it out, queen!
They don't know the value of the 1.5 years of working on the ps vita fishing rework I'm doing!
17GB Of pure fishing simulator!

sneak peek
1651811780456.png

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Will the next update include a dick measuring contest with jimmy and the other guards ? You know, the usual bro stuff.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes