WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for compiling all the sneak peaks into one area in on your Discord, Komi. The Shino sex was awesome AND we Ari-fags FINALLY get a lewd of her! A happy day!
Just if anyone is inclined to share that stuff here, please put it in spoiler tags. I really want to be surprised when playing the game :)

Reactions: Cartageno and 01234

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
He's giving you a heads up on when the deadline for the abandon tag I think?

18*30=540.

Technically he's about 5 days off. Did they respond to your ticket btw?
I thought it was a count of days without the update
I just wanted to make a joke of that random comment.
What ticket?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I thought it was a count of days without the update
I just wanted to make a joke of that random comment.
What ticket?
Oh, it might be. Sorry I didn't get the joke.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna make a ticket asking for more time.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Oh, it might be. Sorry I didn't get the joke.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna make a ticket asking for more time.
IIRC, you don't have to "ask for more time" the dev just has to be active and show that the game in question is being worked on. Komisari is very active and communicative on here, occasionally even using more that one word :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
IIRC, you don't have to "ask for more time" the dev just has to be active and show that the game in question is being worked on. Komisari is very active and communicative on here, occasionally even using more that one word :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They are referring to an (inofficial) rule about abandoning a game after 18 months even with daily dev communications if no updates are happening.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
They are referring to an (inofficial) rule about abandoning a game after 18 months even with daily dev communications if no updates are happening.
"unofficial" rules are rarely enforced to the minute though, plus I was mostly Komisari for his one word answer....although I'm sure he tired as shit of having to take time away from development to answer the same question that could be researched quite easily on this thread

Reactions: tuekop

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Those unofficial rules sound like they're for quiet devs that sit on their Patreon bux and not do much. Komi is active here and on socials and just compiled a whole bunch of sneak peaks that are obviously not slap-together jobs including some never-before-seen Ari-booba. I think he's in the clear.

...however, Komi, you know, if you want to further prove your active-ness, I'm just saying that maybe, just maybe, if you are so inclined, the next sneak peak could maybe also hopefully maybe be some lewds of unlewded characters like, say oh I dunno, Elizabeth or Delilah maybe hopefully maybe oh god please.

• Haha
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Those unofficial rules sound like they're for quiet devs that sit on their Patreon bux and not do much. Komi is active here and on socials and just compiled a whole bunch of sneak peaks that are obviously not slap-together jobs including some never-before-seen Ari-booba. I think he's in the clear.

...however, Komi, you know, if you want to further prove your active-ness, I'm just saying that maybe, just maybe, if you are so inclined, the next sneak peak could maybe also hopefully maybe be some lewds of unlewded characters like, say oh I dunno, Elizabeth or Delilah maybe hopefully maybe oh god please.
Ohh, yeah... I could post some Elizabeth or Delilah lewd scenes. That will definitely prove my activeness. :Kappa: :Kappa:

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Ohh, yeah... I could post some Elizabeth or Delilah lewd scenes. That will definitely prove my activeness. :Kappa: :Kappa:
Actually, just want to talk about bit about Delilah and say how cool she is. Of course, oni-booba is great, but I really like the way you characterised her. It's like, because of her generally sexy design and the cool story surrounding her, she shot up my BEST GIRL list pretty quickly. I'm really looking forward to seeing both how her story continues and whether she goes full ONI-SNU-SNU or stays cute as a button during in her lewd scenes. Well done!

Is that a render of Sunny from the new upcoming version? :unsure:
Nah, too THICC. It's gotta be Fara.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Is that a render of Sunny from the new upcoming version? :unsure:
At least it seems to share the same temper, if her personality isn't being reworked. That's how I pictured her when she forces us to use that unflattering beach wear. :HideThePain: It's not a muffin top, my hip bones are just large damn it.

• Haha
Reactions: DudePersonA
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes