zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Even if it’s not abandoned I must say the orange of the tag goes terribly with the thumbnail of the game, at least now haters aren’t going to bitch about it… who am I kidding they are still going to complain about it

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
So the game was added as abandoned right?
I don't really blame whoever added this

what a disappointment
One of my favorite games

But it's a BITCH to take more than 2 years for ONE update

Sadness defines...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Extremely thin skin, you did well in choosing your avatar.
And actually I would very much like the game to be completed I just don't see myself supporting someone who hasn't delivered in 18 months, good luck with that
Thin skin? Projecting much? I just said its better to be hopeful than hateful. I'm one of the hopeful. I don't care what any of the haters say.....I'm here until the update drops. I guess hateful got his feeling hurt. Once you've been here a while, you'll figure it out but for now you're one more for the idiot ignore list.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: holaje12

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
So the game was added as abandoned right?
I don't really blame whoever added this

what a disappointment
One of my favorite games

But it's a BITCH to take more than 2 years for ONE update

Sadness defines...
The abandoned tag didn't change anything, the dev says he is still working on the game. Also, it hasn't been more than 2 years, it has been 18 months.

Reactions: WSmith

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
This game has seemed to have potential, but I'm not sure it will ever be released. While I have seen evidence that Komisari is working on it, it looks like it's run afoul of two developer problems: 1) Perfectionism - That plague that tells the developer that until this part right here is absolutely perfect he's not ready to release. 2) Big Bites - the inability to break a project/problem down into small pieces, prioritize them and tackle and complete them one at a time.

I mean... new fishing game and all that is fine, but I'm sure he's worked on some other parts that could have been released by now. And as much as everyone hates being managed, that seems to be what is needed here.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Extremely thin skin, you did well in choosing your avatar.
And actually I would very much like the game to be completed I just don't see myself supporting someone who hasn't delivered in 18 months, good luck with that
I once donated back when he said he was doing it "for the love of it" and to "make his own DxD" and I very proudly/loudly supported Komi and would suggest it to others, but then randomly, suddenly from nowhere they took donations from $1 to tiers and he hasnt been the same dev since including ignoring me on Discord when I asked why the random tiers. He dropped one update since I quit donating. Even Milfy City had 1 update. TwistedScarlett has worked on and completed a whole game and is almost done with a second. I am gonna keep it nice and say I hope those praying Komisari wakes up end this idea. He won't. His donation increase was a mask off moment and I hope those still donating wake up.

RIP to the old Komisari (was the first edition Komisari even real? Idk) and this game which had potential until money got involved and ruined it, much like Bioware.

Jimmy deserved better. :cry:

The loyal people who still have hope in Komisari deserve better and finally I hope if first edition Komisari was real and not fake, that person asks "what have I become?" in the mirror. Cuts the crap, is done with the excuses and nonsense and at least gets on Runey's level with updates.

PS: Since I once HAD emotional investment in this as a donor who gave my own personal money, yeah, I wasnt and am still highly disappointed this turned out this way. Apologies to the mods if I was a bad vampire with this post. :KEK:

PPS: Going to ignore this thread, I dont care to address this any further after this post nor will I ever. I hope this post isnt a eulogy but a wake-up call, but I have no faith in humanity. The abandoned tag is just the nail in the coffin for this game. Hope everyone, including Komisari themselves, has a wonderful day. Take care, fellow harem fans. :HideThePain:

Edit: Old posts Komi liked acknowledging a similar conversation took place. because this was right before the first paragraph happened. Page 16 on here if you dont care for a link.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I once donated back when he said he was doing it "for the love of it" and to "make his own DxD" and I very proudly/loudly supported Komi and would suggest it to others, but then randomly, suddenly from nowhere they took donations from $1 to tiers and he hasnt been the same dev since including ignoring me on Discord when I asked why the random tiers. He dropped one update since I quit donating. Even Milfy City had 1 update. TwistedScarlett has worked on and completed a whole game and is almost done with a second. I am gonna keep it nice and say I hope those praying Komisari wakes up end this idea. He won't. His donation increase was a mask off moment and I hope those still donating wake up.
Hello!
I think you're confused, first of all because I would never have said "I want to make my own DxD". I'm not familiar with it.

And second; I had multiple tiers even before Hero's Harem Guild, with a game that I used for practice called Homework Sisters.
I never had only 1$ donation.

And please, send me your discord username so I can see the chat myself, I answer to most people.

Reactions: HogRocket
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes