forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Ok he posted an update on twitter that due to things happening in his country, he has to stop the project for a little bit. He'll come back at some stage. This isn't abandoned yet. For anyone subscribed, he pleaded to unsubscribe and to come back when he posts again.
People saying PIN number might be one of the worst offenders... :sick: :ROFLMAO:
Personal Pin number.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
But it ain't... right?
It ain't abandoned.
The only problem with this is having to handle the people that will definitely get misinformed or annoy here or/and discord.

Hero's Harem Guild is not abandoned.

And I have millions of way to prove it; From just showing content to having receipts or invoices for stuff I have purchased for the game like sound, music, 3D objects in places like gamedevmarket. Not only that but I also comission some people that makes music and the dungeon art, for example.

Last edited:

nhwbhasnbci

Nov 24, 2021
It ain't abandoned.
The only problem with this is having to handle the people that will definitely get misinformed or annoy here or/and discord.

Hero's Harem Guild is not abandoned.
Hooray! Keep up the work a lot of people are waiting patiently for the next update.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
please keep the abandoned tag .
that way we have less people asking for it .
little snitches as they are "sir ! sir ! siiiir ! this game should be named abandoned ! "

And as they don't read the tread anyways we can keep going like always and the dev has a few idiots less to answer.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes