MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
A lot of content is available and a lot is supposedly coming, but could be a bit still. Author prefers big content updates, none of that "added 3 scenes and 300 renders" of other games, which is why it takes forever.
To be honest, game development should be treated as an occupational hazard, as either choice will piss people off. Do you make a game with constant updates, just to have someone bitch at you because you still can't German Suplex a girl you've been waiting for? Or, do you spend several months on a big update, just for people to ask if you finally swallowed those cyanide pills yet? The answer? You IP track everyone complaining to you, and burn their house down.

Okay, maybe a bit extreme, but I'm sure you've thought of it.

Reactions: bigboxbarry

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
He "stood on the shoulders of giants" ;).
question: ur banner. there's three games in total i think. i recognize the HS based one. i can't remember the name, something academy i think, but i'm curious about the other two, the ones that are drawn art. what games are those?

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
question: ur banner. there's three games in total i think. i recognize the HS based one. i can't remember the name, something academy i think, but i'm curious about the other two, the ones that are drawn art. what games are those?
Waifu Academy, Extra Life.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
why does the screen flicker into black so often when you talk to people? Changing transition to not be skipped doesn't help that much either

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
why does the screen flicker into black so often when you talk to people? Changing transition to not be skipped doesn't help that much either
Most of the time it is to save development times. Other is to give some sort of dramatism to scenes.
For example, when characters are leaving the scene/opening a door to leave, the screen turns black, with a door sound, so, instead of having 6 images of the same character doing a lot of stuff like walking into the door, opening the door, passing through the door and closing it, you see a black screen.

That is just one example.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is poor Shino gonna get some life in her eyes? They always look so dead. I assume it has something to do with why she drinks so much? Feel bad for her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Is poor Shino gonna get some life in her eyes? They always look so dead. I assume it has something to do with why she drinks so much? Feel bad for her.
Shino's eyes are supposed to look like that. Maybe I would describe it as "lost", "confused", or as if she had forgotten something very important, instead of "dead".
You will definitely see a change in Chapter 1, she and her development are one of the most important stuff in this chapter.

Aug 14, 2018
Shino's eyes are supposed to look like that. Maybe I would describe it as "lost", "confused", or as if she had forgotten something very important, instead of "dead".
You will definitely see a change in Chapter 1, she and her development are one of the most important stuff in this chapter.
Awesome, I am all in favour iof more Shino! :D

Reactions: WSmith
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes