reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
dang I hope the game is not truly abandoned, he already takes his time and he can keep on take his time, this is already nothing new. The game is good and funny, would be sad if it just ends like this.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I'm not saying Komisari is one, but stuff like this really shows how scam artists get away with the shit they do. Words like "faithful" and "cultists" been thrown around, even if jokingly really makes you wonder. The willingness of ppl to put blind trust in the words of an alias on the internet never ceases to amaze me.

As for this game, it was one of the first games I played on this site, and I really enjoyed it. But it's been so long that I honestly don't expect to see any more. Since then, I've played several updates of several games, witnessed devs blatanly lie about deadlines, lie about the continuation of their projects, review manipulation drama, and so on. I'm not virtue signaling here, this is a pirate site after all. Just saying I've seen those things happen, and seems rather naive to me to take everything any dev says at face value. In the end of the day, we still don't know them.

And while I'd love to see an update to this game eventually, I think it's quite a lose/lose situation. If something does get released, it will be incredibly difficult to live up to expectation
You are not wrong that eventually it comes down to believing whether or not a dev is telling you the truth in situations like this. However, I believe Komisari does a lot more than other devs to show the continuing progress he's making. He shares lots of content, and not just flat shots of new renders, either. He shows video of working parts of the game. Now, can that be faked? Absolutely, but it's still a lot more effort than most of the devs who are in a similar situation are putting forth to show their work, or progress.

I am not now, nor have I ever been a financial supporter. However, I do believe Komisari will put out an update, and the amount of content in that update will be very large. Will it be enough to justify the wait? No idea, but I bet it will feel like enough content to equal some of the complete games on the site, given that the prologue is equal to that. The reason I believe? He's incredibly active here and everywhere else people can ask about his game, and he shows a lot of work.

Does that have to be enough for everyone? Absolutely not, and Komisari has said the same before on this thread, himself, I believe (do correct me if I'm wrong, Komisari, I don't want to misquote you, but I also don't want to go digging through the thread).

Anyway, I thought I'd explain why I personally choose to believe this specific Dev in this thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
dang I hope the game is not truly abandoned, he already takes his time and he can keep on take his time, this is already nothing new. The game is good and funny, would be sad if it just ends like this.
Komisari literally posted a bunch of sneak peaks 5 days ago. This game isn't abandoned, but for some reason someone put the tag up there :(

I tried to report it but my report didn't go through...

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Komisari literally posted a bunch of sneak peaks 5 days ago. This game isn't abandoned, but for some reason someone put the tag up there :(

I tried to report it but my report didn't go through...
It's there because this game hasn't gotten an actual version update in 18 months. Even if the dev keeps providing updates on progress, it won't save them from the tag if the game itsef doesn't get an update in a certain amount of time. Another example of this is Offcuts, which hasn't gotten an update in years, but is still being worked on.

RaveBlade

Nov 15, 2020
I would have a serious Question besides this whole Abandoned discusion ( which in my opinion will also lead to nothing). It's been a while since I played the Prologue and I feel like I don't know which character had what motivation. When the sequel comes out, will there be some kind of Flashback? Like "What happened so far?"

And sorry if the question has already been posted and answered somewhere.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I would have a serious Question besides this whole Abandoned discusion ( which in my opinion will also lead to nothing). It's been a while since I played the Prologue and I feel like I don't know which character had what motivation. When the sequel comes out, will there be some kind of Flashback? Like "What happened so far?"

And sorry if the question has already been posted and answered somewhere.

Mmmm.... I don't think I will make a flashback. It is difficult to show everyone's motivation in a small event or something.

But, even if the prologue is long, it was just for meeting the girls and the people of the town. Nothing significant happened except and the end.

I guess what its important for Chapter 1 is;
  • MC is now cursed and linked to a Demon; his new objective is finding "Crimson Blood" so he can get rid of her.
  • Narissa is cursed and linked to the MC, she can't use her energy really well and she's now some sort of fairy. She will help the MC on getting the blood.
  • Lucy started to feel a little bit bad after everyone basically found their role inside the guild; but she didn't. She keeps having trouble while sleeping.
  • Rebecca still wants to fake marry the MC to get more power. She's focused on making Evie know how to read.
  • Fara broke the Guild Assistants Rules, but Elizabeth did it too. So now they both have to hide the secret.
  • Luna wants to keep training. She wants to get the dojo as fast as possible. She keepts thinking she has to be stronger to defend others.
  • Shino started her witch training with Leticia.
  • Evie is learning how to write. Rebecca is her teacher.
  • Sunny is still in denial of going to the town or meeting any guild member, but she's lowkey interested in them. Mostly in Lucy and Luna. She wants to keep teaching the MC so he can defend himself.
  • Elizabeth its faking being an assistant so she can be in the guild with the MC and Ari; she can't go out, because she's supposedly dead.
  • Ari wants to kill Leon (The Hero who tried to kill them at the start of the game) and she wants to train for that. She's supposedly dead, but she goes out with a dark outfit and with a fake name.
  • Leticia started to train Shino and she's interested on building the dojo. She wants to stay im town to protect her family; MC, Ari and Elizabeth.
  • Maria wants to work for the guild, she felt closer to the MC the last events.
  • Delilah got accepted in the town; she is the new seller from the forage shop (If you do her quest)
  • Jimmy just wants to defend Rebecca no matter what.
  • Kiuta doesn't trust MC
  • The Tree Monster is still out there.
  • The Mask girl who kidnapped Lucy saw Narissa drink the potion and link to the MC; she knows everything.
  • Abigail and Brianne, the bartenders, are a little bit angry because Shino, their best custommer, stopped going.
  • MC still owes something to Abigail.
  • A goblin stole Narissa's weapon and It will give it to the Demon Goddess.

And I think thats it. XD
Most of the topics above are connected directly to chapter 1. Its a lot of text but they are basically hints of what is going to happen in chapter 1, and most of the stories or motivations of the characters ends up colliding, they are not singular problems to resolve.
The chapter 1 is huge bc all of these topics are touched, explained and, some of them, have an end. So yeah. And that's without counting the new characters.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm pretty sure the update will finally come out at the last day of this month.
Yes, it WILL come out at 31, hmm hmm nod nod.
Eh... No xD
I will announce the update 1 month before the Beta. So it has some testing before releasing ir to the masses, if people waited too much, at least I want them to have 0 bugs and 0 problems and being able to enjoy the story 100%

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eh... No xD
I will announce the update 1 month before the Beta. So it has some testing before releasing ir to the masses, if people waited too much, at least I want them to have 0 bugs and 0 problems and being able to enjoy the story 100%
I see I see.
So it will still come out, just someday then, that's good enough for me knowing it will come out someday.

I'll be sure to tell my grandkids to play it for me when I pass away of old age. :KEK:
1653493889803.png

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Mmmm.... I don't think I will make a flashback. It is difficult to show everyone's motivation in a small event or something.

But, even if the prologue is long, it was just for meeting the girls and the people of the town. Nothing significant happened except and the end.

• MC is now cursed and linked to a Demon; his new objective is finding "Crimson Blood" so he can get rid of her.
  • Narissa is cursed and linked to the MC, she can't use her energy really well and she's now some sort of fairy. She will help the MC on getting the blood.
  • Lucy started to feel a little bit bad after everyone basically found their role inside the guild; but she didn't. She keeps having trouble while sleeping.
  • Rebecca still wants to fake marry the MC to get more power. She's focused on making Evie know how to read.
  • Fara broke the Guild Assistants Rules, but Elizabeth did it too. So now they both have to hide the secret.
  • Luna wants to keep training. She wants to get the dojo as fast as possible. She keepts thinking she has to be stronger to defend others.
  • Sunny is still in denial of going to the town or meeting any guild member, but she's lowkey interested in them. Mostly in Lucy and Luna. She wants to keep teaching the MC so he can defend himself.
  • Elizabeth its faking being an assistant so she can be in the guild with the MC and Ari; she can't go out, because she's supposedly dead.
  • Ari wants to kill Leon (The Hero who tried to kill them at the start of the game) and she wants to train for that. She's supposedly dead, but she goes out with a dark outfit and with a fake name.
  • Leticia started to train Shino and she's interested on building the dojo. She wants to stay im town to protect her family; MC, Ari and Elizabeth.
  • Delilah got accepted in the town; she is the new seller from the forage shop (If you do her quest)
  • Kiuta doesn't trust MC
  • The Mask girl who kidnapped Lucy saw Narissa drink the potion and link to the MC; she knows everything.
  • Abigail and Brianne, the bartenders, are a little bit angry because Shino, their best custommer, stopped going.

And I think thats it. XD
Most of the topics above are connected directly to chapter 1. Its a lot of text but they are basically hints of what is going to happen in chapter 1, and most of the stories or motivations of the characters ends up colliding, they are not singular problems to resolve.
The chapter 1 is huge bc all of these topics are touched, explained and, some of them, have an end. So yeah. And that's without counting the new characters.

Games get "updated" with bug fixes and "quality of life" fixes

Technically this right here is a recap update.

Put all of this on an end credit title card and release it as 0.1.2.0001 plot fix update

done. Tag removed. Haters crushed.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

• Kiuta doesn't trust MC

And I think thats it. XD

Games get "updated" with bug fixes and "quality of life" fixes

Technically this right here is a recap update.

Put all of this on an end credit title card and release it as 0.1.2.0001 plot fix update

done. Tag removed. Haters crushed.

mike2910

May 8, 2020
I have a question and it is that when the update finally comes out, how much will the game weigh? If the prologue is already very heavy… wouldn't it be better to release it as a stand-alone game? instead of having to download more than 20Gb. Or will there be an official compressed file?

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
this is the problem with trying to achieve perfection, you cant do it so you work and you work and you work adding more things and muddling everything up which causes you to take more time to make it perfect but it is OKAY to release a buggy project to your backers and have them play test and get feedback for it because there might be issues that people have with your design or with how a characters story is progressing or any amount of other issues along the way but from the sounds of things you haven't been doing this and only plan on doing that once the full update is "complete", it is generally a good idea to get your project in the hands of other people to stress test things along the way in development you dont have to take every feedback at face value but gathering it from several different sources and give you a good overview on how things are and having people with different systems can help with detecting performance issues or coding issues ect.
look i get that you want to release the full episode in one big update rather then splitting it up and releasing it in smaller bites but is this viable? is this okay to expect your patreons to pay 2 odd years or however long it takes for every update? rather then releasing smaller and more frequent updates i know that it is up to each person how they spend their money but still.

You've mentioned in the past that you have no intention on compromising on the "quality" of the images as stated by mike the prologue was already fucking massive how big is this update gonna be and how exactly do you expect people to be able to download it with the download sites having daily download limits.

i dunno man i love this game and i want it to succeed and be great but i can't help but feel like you're trying too hard for perfection

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's there because this game hasn't gotten an actual version update in 18 months. Even if the dev keeps providing updates on progress, it won't save them from the tag if the game itsef doesn't get an update in a certain amount of time. Another example of this is Offcuts, which hasn't gotten an update in years, but is still being worked on.
The thing is that this particular rule seems to exist, and possibly for a good reason, but is not mentioned when you look up the rules. There only the "three months without notification" and "declared abandoned" rules do exist. So people are somewhat right in being confused.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
The thing is that this particular rule seems to exist, and possibly for a good reason, but is not mentioned when you look up the rules. There only the "three months without notification" and "declared abandoned" rules do exist. So people are somewhat right in being confused.
i think its a relatively recent change and i guess they haven't added it yet /shrug

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
fried

I know this is a different thread, but would you be so kind to point out where that rule is stated?

The only thing I have found about the abandoned prefix is from following multiple links in the footer "forum rules" then found under " game uploading rules" ;

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Abandoned:
The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
Since the above doesn't apply here, I assume it is regarding the update time.
If it is indeed not mentioned anywhere else, can that post please be updated. Seems weird to enforce rules that aren't stated clearly. Probably to the dismay of many.

Thanks in advance. Will report this post so hopefully a mod will look at this.

• Red Heart

bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021
A pity we got the tag abandoned, but I'm still waiting for the next update.
Komisari have you ever thought about after coming out the next update, do a vote with your patrons to know if they would like to keep that game development time or change?

And how is my beloved Ari? I hope she has screen time in the next update, I know it's complicated for you guys (developers) to do MC's with family because of the Patreon rules (you know what I mean.../Yes, I know you mention that the MC is adopted... if I remember correctly.).

And I really enjoyed seeing your other posts, nice to see what you have been working on so much.
And don't you think about having another funding place for your game besides patreon?Or is it a problem for you? (I say this because of what patreon did with selebus, (Lessons in Love) and I wouldn't want to see this happening in the future with you or change the story just to do what patreon wants that's sad for everyone.)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes