ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I feel like that depends entirely on how you view the passage of time. For the average person, it has been less than 2 years. For those of us who were so hooked on the game that we even built a shrine of Lucy, somehow acquired a copy of Sunny's bikini and secretly made a body pillow of Jimmy, it feels like it has been at least a decade.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I feel like that depends entirely on how you view the passage of time. For the average person, it has been less than 2 years. For those of us who were so hooked on the game that we even built a shrine of Lucy, somehow acquired a copy of Sunny's bikini and secretly made a body pillow of Jimmy, it feels like it has been at least a decade.
...You okay there bud?

• Haha
Reactions: deid wwe

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Haven't built a shrine but it's felt like forever since I last heard from this game. I completely forgot it existed. 2 years? Feels like 5 at least. I saw the patreon updates, but understand it getting the Abandoned tag here. I would have completely stayed forgetting about this game if not for someone asking in the Identification thread.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A shrine of Lucy, what. :KEK:
I like this game a lot but I'm not going that hard and like wise folks say:
Y'all need Jesus.

They know the secret shrine, time to build a temple to assert dominance instead.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Haven't built a shrine but it's felt like forever since I last heard from this game. I completely forgot it existed. 2 years? Feels like 5 at least. I saw the patreon updates, but understand it getting the Abandoned tag here. I would have completely stayed forgetting about this game if not for someone asking in the Identification thread.
Bruh for me only two months passed, time flies as hell. It's funny to see the contrast xD

Nov 11, 2019
I wonder why this got the abandoned tag? The dev seems very active on here and they mantain that they are currently working on an update.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
One thing I've wondered is if being a 'Hero' is purely a social position, or if it's something like Fable where being a Hero means having superhuman power.
I expect it to be a kind of Dragonborn in Skyrim: you have special inner abilities but must learn to find them and use them. After that you can scream Fus Ro Da. Or Suk Ma Dik.

• Sad
Reactions: alteravita

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
One thing I've wondered is if being a 'Hero' is purely a social position, or if it's something like Fable where being a Hero means having superhuman power.
The word "Hero" doesn't mean someone that saves people, or it's "Heroical" if that makes any sense.
It's mostly a social position; You own or manage a Guild. A Hero is someone famous, I could say.

It's a word whose meaning has changed from time to time. From something "Heroical" to someone who just has the right to manage a guild.

But still, the word Hero is in the middle of another change.

And no, the MC doesn't have a superpower or something like that, he's weak af.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The word "Hero" doesn't mean someone that saves people, or it's "Heroical" if that makes any sense.
It's mostly a social position; You own or manage a Guild. A Hero is someone famous, I could say.

It's a word whose meaning has changed from time to time. From something "Heroical" to someone who just has the right to manage a guild.

That's where you're wrong.
The MC is special for he has mastered the art...of NUTTING...

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017

I think your wrong he has Charisma that and a loyal following. The Hero helps the community with what ever they need. He shows respect and honor to his community. But that what makes him great because he is just like the player. We can connect because we don't have any super powers but like the Hero we don't need them. As long as the Hero has a great support system.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I think your wrong he has Charisma that and a loyal following. The Hero helps the community with what ever they need. He shows respect and honor to his community. But that what makes him great because he is just like the player. We can connect because we don't have any super powers but like the Hero we don't need them. As long as the Hero has a great support system.
He.... He's the dev of the VN, he's talking about in his universe that's what the term means. Lol.
:WaitWhat:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
He.... He's the dev of the VN, he's talking about in his universe that's what the term means. Lol.
:WaitWhat:

I mean, he's not wrong. He has charisma and helps the community, that's true.
But I was talking about superpowers, he can have all the charisma he wants, but he's weak when its about fights.
Except when he runs and bash someone with the shield, that shit hurts

Reactions: Kantanshi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Sounds pretty similar to the classical 'heroes', who were interested in their own glory more than saving people. The ones in the Fable games are like that too, a 'Hero' there can be totally evil, not at all heroic. Though in their case being a Hero isn't just a social thing, if you don't have the bloodline you'll never be able to become one.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes